Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Announcements

Announcements

  1. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    29 Feb '08 11:22
    Personal profile images and clan images cannot be updating for 24 hours. This is related to another server update this is coming online this weekend.

    -Russ
  2. 29 Feb '08 18:43
    Originally posted by Russ
    Personal profile images and clan images cannot be updating for 24 hours. This is related to another server update this is coming online this weekend.

    -Russ
    Bugger, I'm stuck with this avatar I made for someone else.
  3. Standard member adam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    29 Feb '08 20:23
    Originally posted by Bad wolf
    Bugger, I'm stuck with this avatar I made for someone else.
    It's a cool avatar though. And once again thanks
  4. 01 Mar '08 13:59
    Originally posted by Bad wolf
    Bugger, I'm stuck with this avatar I made for someone else.
    And I am stuck with a broken avatar on the old server.
  5. 01 Mar '08 17:30
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    And I am stuck with a broken avatar on the old server.
    Weeeeeee!
  6. 01 Mar '08 19:33
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Weeeeeee!
    Gone again.