1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 10:371 edit
    A small percentage of move notification emails queued up over the last 3 days. These have now been discarded, because out-of-order move notification emails appear to cause so much confusion (they generate a lot of feedback anyway!)

Apologies if you were affected, changes will be made to prevent this happening again.

-Russ
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 19:36
    Originally posted by Russ
    A small percentage of move notification emails queued up over the last 3 days. These have now been discarded, because out-of-order move notification emails appear to cause so much confusion (they generate a lot of feedback anyway!)

Apologies if you were affected, changes will be made to prevent this happening again.

-Russ
    Speaking of e-mails.I chose the "don't e-mail me the move notification" on my settings but every so often one pops into my e-mail.What's up with that?😳
  3. Joined
    17 Sep '05
    Moves
    20 Dec '05 00:45
    Probably a move reminder.
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    20 Dec '05 00:48
    No not a move reminder as I move often each day and therefore wouldn't need a reminder but thanks for the possibility.
  5. Standard memberhowitzer
    rockling
    The crags
    Moves
    20 Dec '05 14:58
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    No not a move reminder as I move often each day and therefore wouldn't need a reminder but thanks for the possibility.
    I've seen that too. It's not happened for a while though, so either people have started reading my profile (where it suggests that you don't bother with move reminders) or the bug has been fixed?
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    21 Dec '05 00:16
    Originally posted by howitzer
    I've seen that too. It's not happened for a while though, so either people have started reading my profile (where it suggests that you don't bother with move reminders) or the bug has been fixed?
    We'll see. Thanks for the response.
  7. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    25 Dec '05 11:51
    fyi;
    Still getting them out of sync.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree