1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 17:56
    Monthly subscription are no longer available.

There are a number of reasons for this, one being that we let ex-subs play out games when their subs expire, and some people have (possibly, unintentionally) abused this situation by subscribing then cancelling soon after once they are loaded up with games. The admin required negates the value of the sub in this situation too.

-Russ
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 20:14
    Can you make 6 month subscriptions? I just joined and have been looking at the features...
  3. Standard membercludi
    Blogger
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 22:56
    Originally posted by Kings Indian FTW
    Can you make 6 month subscriptions? I just joined and have been looking at the features...
    Don't look any further!
    The features are absolutely great and surely
    best value for money you'll ever find...
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    28 Nov '06 09:57
    An alternative may replace it, just to offer some choice, but this may be a month or two off.

-Russ
  5. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 00:20
    I wish I could subscribe, but, being 16 stops me, w/o a credit card or checking account. Wonder if there's a way to still pay, just throwing it out there
  6. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 04:00
    Originally posted by Ramned
    I wish I could subscribe, but, being 16 stops me, w/o a credit card or checking account. Wonder if there's a way to still pay, just throwing it out there
    How about a money order ??😲
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 18:16
    Use someone elses.
  8. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    04 Dec '06 22:34
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/vstat/subsnocard.php
  9. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    06 Dec '06 16:51
    Russ,
    Monthly or annually, can I pay by Direct Debit or Standing Order?
  10. Joined
    30 Dec '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '07 00:28
    Just wondering if there was any updates on making a 6month subscription?
  11. Standard memberHomerJSimpson
    Renouned Grob Killer
    Moves
    17 Jan '07 01:31
    how do I know when my sub is about to expire?
  12. The sky
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 00:26
    Originally posted by HomerJSimpson
    how do I know when my sub is about to expire?
    You should get a notice a few days before it expires. You can also see when you subscribed for the first time at "My Home".
  13. Standard memberkwgoodwin
    Patently Geeky
    US Midwest
    Moves
    30 Jan '07 16:13
    I didn't get a notice, and didn't know who 2co.com was when I received a charge from them on my credit card.

I went to their site and they attempt to help you by having you entering your numbers and information to find out on whose behalf they charged you. However, in my case they couldn't find any information.

My wife then called and after being on old for over 30 minutes they said is was a reoccurring charge from a site but they would't say who it was but could email me the information to the email I originally signed up with, which, of course, is no longer active and they are not using the updated email address at gave to RHP over a year ago.

Russ tells me that he can't change it so I'm trying to get 2co.com to do it. I've sent the request in, but no response so far.

I realize that I waste hours upon hours on RHP, so a couple hours dealing with your billing process isn't really a HUGE issue, but it IS a problem.

In short, guys, I love your site and the RHP service, but your billing company leaves a lot to be desired. 🙁

At least, have RHP generate an email letting people know to expect a charge in the next month from RHP for the service from 2co.com. Preferably, find a better billing service.
  14. Joined
    21 Nov '03
    Moves
    30 Jan '07 16:19

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    30 Jan '07 16:20
    We are hoping to glue the two system together slightly better in the future.

Your situation isn't great, but at least it will probably prompt me to get the forth coming "my subscription" page together sooner rather than later.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree