PayPal subscriptions, plus 2 additional subscription options

PayPal subscriptions, plus 2 additional subscription options

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
08 Jul 13
1 edit

We now (finally) take subscriptions directly from PayPal, and in addition, offer a quarterly subscription option, along with a 3 year option (with one year free.)

PayPal will be used in parallel with our existing payment processor, 2checkout.com, who will continue to handle card transactions. PayPal can be used for cards too, if preferred.

More details here

Australia

Moves
09 Jul 13

Now that was a long time coming. Even my senior citizens' club in Australia takes PayPal - and a lot of us pay that way! Still, better late than never ... 😀

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
09 Jul 13

Originally posted by Russ
We now (finally) take subscriptions directly from PayPal, and in addition, offer a quarterly subscription option, along with a 3 year option (with one year free.)

PayPal will be used in parallel with our existing payment processor, 2checkout.com, who will continue to handle card transactions. PayPal can be used for cards too, if preferred.

[=/vstat/subs.php]More details here[/]
Leading Edge!

Read a book!

Moves
09 Jul 13

Is it a 3-year option with one year free, or a 3-year option with one additional year free?

Australia

Moves
09 Jul 13

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Is it a 3-year option with one year free, or a 3-year option with one additional year free?
Four years for the price of 3 - and wouldn't you know my pay date's not long gone!

Read a book!

Moves
09 Jul 13

Originally posted by Kewpie
Four years for the price of 3 - and wouldn't you know my pay date's not long gone!
I'm asking Russ to clarify the announcement.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
09 Jul 13
2 edits

3 * annual rate, additional year at no charge (the fourth year). Total 4 years.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
09 Jul 13

i may be the only one, i don't know...
paypal has been kryptonite for me ever since i first made the mistake of using back in, 2003??? 2004???
i am very happy to know you will be offering other systems of payment...

when you go to paypal exclusively, i will be gone...

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
09 Jul 13

Originally posted by rookie54
i may be the only one, i don't know...
paypal has been kryptonite for me ever since i first made the mistake of using back in, 2003??? 2004???
i am very happy to know you will be offering other systems of payment...

when you go to paypal exclusively, i will be gone...
Don't worry, its just another option, our existing (and long standing partner, 2checkout.com) will always remain an option. Many people DO want PayPal though, so it should prove worth hooking it up in the long term.

Nottinghamshire, UK

Moves
11 Jul 13
1 edit

I have just renewed my subscription through Paypal, and am happy to be able to do that, but I would prefer the automatic renewal of payment in future years to be something to be opted into if desired thus preventing the need to create the auto payment with Paypal and then cancel it as I have done. I hope I did not miss an option box to tick for this feature to be active, I would have left it blank if there was one. I shall create then cancel again next year if need be.

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
17 Jul 13

Don't worry, its just another option, our existing (and long standing partner, 2checkout.com) will always remain an option. Many people DO want PayPal though, so it should prove worth hooking it up in the long term.
Will you accept Tesco vouchers? 😀

Isolated Pawn

Wisconsin USA

Moves
18 Jul 13

A little birdie told me there are 83 countries where money can be sent via paypal but not received via paypal.

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
23 Jul 13

Ring this special toll free number now and I'll give you an account
number you can send all your hard earned money to...................🙂