1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    18 Feb '09 12:48
    Games that have been completed within the last 7 days and have been previously archived should NOT appear in the "My Current Games" list.

This will be fixed shortly, so please just ignore them temporarily; there should be no need to manually re-archive.
  2. Blighty
    Moves
    18 Feb '09 12:52
    Hi there,

Please would you let me know how to sort my games by the number of moves played - its how I always sorted them and now the option appears not to be an option.

Also, where will new games appear please?

Thanks
    Paul
  3. Blighty
    Moves
    18 Feb '09 12:56
    I've just made my first moves under the new system and it appears to push me back to 'current games' after each one - showing loads of dead games (presume that these are the aforementioned bug) - please can I have it set so it puts me back to the folder I was in, like the old system, then I can focus on one tourni at a time.

Thanks
    Paul
  4. Blighty
    Moves
    18 Feb '09 13:06
    Originally posted by surtism
    Hi there,

Please would you let me know how to sort my games by the number of moves played - its how I always sorted them and now the option appears not to be an option.

Also, where will new games appear please?

Thanks
    Paul
    To answer my own question 1 - if I select 'move' in the 'current games' tab, it has an effect on the folders in the all games tab.

Still want to know which folder my new games will appear in though.

Cheers
    Paul
  5. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    18 Feb '09 13:44
    Originally posted by surtism
    - please can I have it set so it puts me back to the folder I was in, like the old system,

Thanks
    Paul[/b]
    Seconded. On the "submit move" board under "after move preference", I have "return to 'my games' " selected and it would be nice to return to the folder I was working out of. As a work-around Paul, when it takes you back to the "my games" screen, click "all my games" and I think you end up at the folder you were in before.
  6. Standard memberO Artem O
    ParTizan
    Philadelphia, USA
    Moves
    18 Feb '09 15:25
    great job,
    made some moves works perfect, and i really like the interface 🙂🙂🙂
  7. Joined
    29 Jul '04
    Moves
    18 Feb '09 22:05
    have I done something wrong ?- my screen is a mess and I don't seem to be able to isolate my current games
  8. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    18 Feb '09 22:50
    Originally posted by cantspell
    ...my screen is a mess and I don't seem to be able to isolate my current games
    Dive in and work with it. Here's an outline:

Click "My Games"

From there you have the option to look at either "My Current Games" or "All My Games"

"My Current Games" has games that are in progress. If you want a game finished last month, it won't be in this section. Just the ones you are CURRENTLY playing.

"All My Games" has just that... ALL your games. This is where your folders will be if you have created any, look to the left and down.

Both sections have filters for the game status (all..my move..opponent move) and for what type of game it is (tourney..clan..league..siege).

So how does it work? Examples:

Let's say I want to look at my clan games. I click "My Games"..."All My Games"...and open up the "Pooh Clan Games" folder that I created long ago and normal play goes from there.

I want to look at my tourney games. Click "My Games"..."My Current Games"...and apply the filter "Tournament Games".

Any current game can be found in either of the two major divisions (Current/All), but I have folders set up, so it is easier to go to "All My Games" and use the folders. I think I'm giving you the right info, but check it out for yourself.
  9. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    19 Feb '09 03:00
    Not a fan of the changes. Both the new layout and new the php. The former i have to get used to, the latter well i guess i have to change all my bookmarks.
  10. Standard membernswearin
    Just Guess kivsyuib
    kivsyuib Between a-;
    Moves
    19 Feb '09 04:40
    Originally posted by trekkie
    Not a fan of the changes. Both the new layout and new the php. The former i have to get used to, the latter well i guess i have to change all my bookmarks.
    my words exactly - except i dont have too worry bout bookmarks (only have one for rhp.com ;-)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree