1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Joined
    21 Feb '01
    Moves
    1795
    23 Sep '05 14:23
    Hardware maintenance will be taking place at approx. 9am GMT this Sunday (25th Sept 2005). Downtime should be limited to an hour, but could be extended depending on progress.

    Apologies for the inconvenience.

    -Russ
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Joined
    23 Sep '03
    Moves
    15902
    24 Sep '05 16:30
    Originally posted by Russ
    Hardware maintenance will be taking place at approx. 9am GMT this Sunday (25th Sept 2005). Downtime should be limited to an hour, but could be extended depending on progress.

    Apologies for the inconvenience.

    -Russ
    Take as long as you like - it's Sunday afterall - a slow day 🙂
  3. London
    Joined
    28 Sep '04
    Moves
    110329
    25 Sep '05 01:16
    Originally posted by rhb
    Take as long as you like - it's Sunday afterall - a slow day 🙂
    That's why we need chess duh!!!
  4. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Joined
    23 Sep '03
    Moves
    15902
    25 Sep '05 21:49
    Originally posted by Freddie2004
    That's why we need chess duh!!!
    What did I care... I was out running 🙂
  5. London
    Joined
    28 Sep '04
    Moves
    110329
    25 Sep '05 21:50
    Just out of curiosity what was this downtime for?
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Joined
    21 Feb '01
    Moves
    1795
    26 Sep '05 08:28
    A hardware problem.

    The downtime was postponed, and will be rescheduled later this week.

    -Russ
  7. London
    Joined
    28 Sep '04
    Moves
    110329
    26 Sep '05 15:29
    Originally posted by Russ
    A hardware problem.

    The downtime was postponed, and will be rescheduled later this week.

    -Russ
    I lay in especially so that I missed the downtime and now it is rescheduled 🙁
  8. SubscriberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Joined
    18 Feb '04
    Moves
    61646
    01 Oct '05 14:10
    Originally posted by Russ
    A hardware problem.

    The downtime was postponed, and will be rescheduled later this week.

    -Russ
    Hang over ayy, naughty boy 😛
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Joined
    21 Feb '01
    Moves
    1795
    03 Oct '05 08:321 edit
    It is was our host doing the work, so not true. (Honest 😛)

    -Russ
Back to Top