Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Announcements

Announcements

  1. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    28 Dec '05 11:13
    Since the upgrade yesterday there has been a problem with the subscription process. New subs are currently not available until the issue is resolved.

    -Russ
  2. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    28 Dec '05 16:12
    This issue has now been resolved, so please feel free to subscribe.

    -Russ
  3. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    29 Dec '05 17:12
    Originally posted by Russ
    This issue has now been resolved, so please feel free to subscribe.

    -Russ
    Russ, is it me or did you just get a winged star? I could have sworn it was wingless before?
  4. Standard member protoss350
    AbOvE AvErAgE
    30 Dec '05 12:16
    Hey!
    Just interested, what does the wing mean in the Subscription Star?
    Protoss
  5. Standard member GalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    30 Dec '05 13:25
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    Russ, is it me or did you just get a winged star? I could have sworn it was wingless before?
    I guess now if someone ever asks him to give himself money, he can say he has actually done it.
  6. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    30 Dec '05 16:17
    Originally posted by protoss350
    Hey!
    Just interested, what does the wing mean in the Subscription Star?
    Protoss
    People who originally subscribed to the site back in the early days were given a wingless star. They only paid a one off subscription, but many of these have disappeared as people prefer to pay a yearly subscription to keep the site going. However they were under no obligation to.
  7. Standard member GalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    30 Dec '05 16:23
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    People who originally subscribed to the site back in the early days were given a wingless star. They only paid a one off subscription, but many of these have disappeared as people prefer to pay a yearly subscription to keep the site going. However they were under no obligation to.
    This one confuses me though.

    http://www.redhotpawn.com/profile/playerprofile.php?uid=177671

    Only a member since august and has a wingless star. Interesting.
  8. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    30 Dec '05 19:16
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    This one confuses me though.

    http://www.redhotpawn.com/profile/playerprofile.php?uid=177671

    Only a member since august and has a wingless star. Interesting.
    I think he gave Russ a "special favour" . No, I think powershaker paid quite a bit of money as a donation.
  9. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    31 Dec '05 13:24
    my wings - I was testing, and subscribed myself. Now back to the wingless variety because I like to monitor ads on the site.

    powershaker - not sure why he didn't have wings, he has now.

    -Russ
  10. Standard member abejnood
    Independant Thinker
    31 Dec '05 18:37
    Actually, how many wingless people are still active today?

    There's Russ, and Chris, and who else?
  11. Standard member Santa Drummer
    I AM INNOCENT
    01 Jan '06 01:09 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by abejnood
    Actually, how many wingless people are still active today?

    There's Russ, and Chris, and who else?
    User 15385
    User 10825
    User 19172
    User 107911
    User 6142
    User 10613
  12. Standard member GalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    01 Jan '06 01:46
    Latex Bishop and kirksey are also both wingless members.