1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 14:55
    Veteran blogger greenpawn34 has started blogging here at RHP. Head on over to "The Planet Greenpawn" Blog 4 for the latest. (Big thanks to greenpawn34 for taking this on.)
  2. e4
    Moves
    09 Jul '10 13:08
    I'll do my best.

Should have some fun here, I have an idea or two...
  3. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    13 Jul '10 23:181 edit
    Are there any RSS feeds or alerts for new posts on the blogs? It'd be much nicer than having to just hope and check for new content all the time.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 Jul '10 09:26
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Are there any RSS feeds or alerts for new posts on the blogs? It'd be much nicer than having to just hope and check for new content all the time.
    There will be, but I didn't want to implement every bloggy feature on day 1 with no evidence that they would work on the site.
  5. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    21 Aug '10 17:46
    Originally posted by Russ
    There will be, but I didn't want to implement every bloggy feature on day 1 with no evidence that they would work on the site.
    I'm surprised you didn't just go for the easy option and tack a Wordpress installation into the Blog directory.

Anyway, I keep seeing a "Recent Blog Posts" box in certain forums so I guess that is the aforementioned notifications?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree