Timeouts suspended for 24 hours

Timeouts suspended for 24 hours

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
08 Feb 08

Unexpected outage this evening for a few hours.

We are about to upgrade all our servers over the next few weeks. Although this will result in an extended scheduled outage, it should at least put an end to some of the recent downtime we have been having for which we can only apologise.

-Russ

D
HOBO

THE HAIGHT

Moves
08 Feb 08

Originally posted by Russ

We are about to upgrade all our servers over the next few weeks. Although this will result in an extended scheduled outage, it should at least put an end to some of the recent downtime we have been having for which we can only apologise.

-Russ
Hey Russ
The server seams to be incredibly slow and many times the connection times out first. As I recall this happened about two years ago. Same issue or what!

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
08 Feb 08

I've been the IT guy before. It can be a thankless job at times. So, thanks for all the hard work Russ.

L
Stick your hands up

Your bum

Moves
08 Feb 08

Thanks for the outage Russ. I got to do something else this evening 🙂

k

Moves
08 Feb 08

-Russ
Thanks for the information and24 hrs timeout suspension.

Moves
08 Feb 08

-Russ
no problem. thanks for all the hard work and many thanks for the notice.

The Iron Tiger

Vienna

Moves
08 Feb 08

What time will the 'claim timeout win' suspension lifted?

t

Moves
08 Feb 08

-Russ
And what is the problem after not showing the game history as well as showing incomplete game history?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
08 Feb 08
1 edit

Approx midnight GMT.

-Russ

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
08 Feb 08

Originally posted by thinkact
And what is the problem after not showing the game history as well as showing incomplete game history?
Thread 86626