1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    22 Sep '05 09:44
    Accessing the newly introduced clan forums was previously far to complex, so a there is now 2 click access to any private forum from the 'Forums' menu (when logged in ) 'My Private Forums'. An additional button has been added when browsing public forums too for quick access.

This is a saving of one click and a bit of scrolling. 🙂

RHP, making your mouse last longer.

-Russ
  2. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Moves
    22 Sep '05 09:52
    Originally posted by Russ
    Accessing the newly introduced clan forums was previously far to complex, so a there is now 2 click access to any private forum from the 'Forums' menu (when logged in ) 'My Private Forums'. An additional button has been added when browsing public forums too for quick access.

-Russ
    Very nice Russ and really handy too
  3. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    22 Sep '05 10:30
    Very nice.

I just have one question. The Veggies forum is mentioned four times in my list. The first one mentioned (linking to id number 47) has a date attached to it from the last post (very normal), but under it there are three more links to The Veggies forum, no date attached and linking to none existing forum id numbers (48, 49 and 50).

Not that it bothers me, but it is a bit odd.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    22 Sep '05 10:51
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Very nice.

I just have one question. The Veggies forum is mentioned four times in my list. The first one mentioned (linking to id number 47) has a date attached to it from the last post (very normal), but under it there are three more links to The Veggies forum, no date attached and linking to none existing forum id numbers (48, 49 and 50).

Not that it bothers me, but it is a bit odd.
    You had managed to create 4 forums. I have now prevented this from happening again, and removed your additional forums (that you could not use anyway)

-Russ
  5. Not Kansas
    Moves
    22 Sep '05 12:20

-Russ
    Very handy.
  6. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    22 Sep '05 13:38

-Russ
    I'm sorry, nothing gives my mouse more of a battering than this site!!
  7. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    22 Sep '05 16:10

-Russ
    Russ, you rocketh. Let us count the ways:

....&c
  8. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    22 Sep '05 22:29
    You had managed to create 4 forums. I have now prevented this from happening again, and removed your additional forums (that you could not use anyway)

-Russ
    I cannot imagine i did something like it. I wonder how it could have happened.
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 07:53
    Probably by clicking the create button four times in quick succession when the site was slow for you.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree