1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    18 Nov '09 16:43
    If you chose to view the current board after a move then 2 new options will be available.

One link is to alert you when the current game is waiting for your move, and the other is to alert you when any game needs a move. This replicates the behaviour of the bell icon on the dock bar which many people have chosen to close/hide.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    19 Nov '09 12:24
    This was failing on Firefox. Fixed now.
  3. Standard memberO Artem O
    ParTizan
    Philadelphia, USA
    Moves
    19 Nov '09 12:36
    So that's what that was, I tied it yesterday and nothing happens, works good now, good job
  4. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    23 Nov '09 19:44
    Originally posted by Russ
    If you chose to view the current board after a move then 2 new options will be available.

One link is to alert you when the [b]current game
    is waiting for your move, and the other is to alert you when any game needs a move. This replicates the behaviour of the bell icon on the dock bar which many people have chosen to close/hide.[/b]
    So if we were playing and you made a move you would ring my bell? Can we play so you can ring my bell, ring my bell, ding dong, ding dong, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
    ring it ring it

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree