1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 03:10
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    The bullseye is right in the middle of your forehead !!
    another image of violence brought to you by the evil doers of Metallica
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 15:07
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    another image of violence brought to you by the evil doers of Metallica
    No, no, you got it all out of context there my friend. He is just warning robbie to be careful of low flying birds with that bullseye on his forhead. You do know what low flying birds like to do don't you?
    Kindest Regards,
    With all the respect you deserve,
    -VR
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 15:34
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    No, no, you got it all out of context there my friend. He is just warning robbie to be careful of low flying birds with that bullseye on his forhead. You do know what low flying birds like to do don't you?
    Kindest Regards,
    -VR
    spin it however you want
    the image is clear
    with all the respect you so desperately need and deserve
    ld-
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 16:13
    spin it however you want
    the image is clear
    with all the respect you so desperately need and deserve
    ld-
    Sir,
    Isn't that EXACTLY what you do, spin things the way you want? I do get all the respect that I deserve, and am loved my many. Can you say the same my friend?
    Kindest Regards,
    -VR
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 16:31
    Sir,
    Isn't that EXACTLY what you do, spin things the way you want? I do get all the respect that I deserve, and am loved my many. Can you say the same my friend?
    Kindest Regards,
    -VR
    your spin is your spin
    own it
    as for respect and love
    you say you have both
    I hope so
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 16:57
    your spin is your spin
    own it
    as for respect and love
    you say you have both
    I hope so
    You are trying to say that you know what my Clan Brother was saying by the bullseye, that is called ASSUMING what he means. There is no spin, although I must say you look at things differently than most. You do spin things to suit you, not what is actually meant.

You still never answered my question about are you Loved and Respected? I do have both RESPECT & LOVE, I just hope you can say the same. You sure don't have much in this forum from what I can see, in my own humble opinion that is. Hopefully things are better for you out in the real world, as they say.
    Kindest Regards,
    May you find the Honest Path in Life,
    -VR
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 17:44
    You are trying to say that you know what my Clan Brother was saying by the bullseye, that is called ASSUMING what he means. There is no spin, although I must say you look at things differently than most. You do spin things to suit you, not what is actually meant.

You still never answered my question about are you Loved and Respected? I do have both RE ...[text shortened]... ut in the real world, as they say.
    Kindest Regards,
    May you find the Honest Path in Life,
    -VR
    the reason I choose not to answer all of your questions is because some are rather silly
    like am I loved and respected
    of course I am
    just like you
    anymore silly questions?
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 19:19
    the reason I choose not to answer all of your questions is because some are rather silly
    like am I loved and respected
    of course I am
    just like you
    anymore silly questions?
    Well, being you asked yes. I bet all my questions are silly in your mind. Do you think you are loved and respected as much as I am on this site? 😉
    Kind Regards,
    With all the respect and love you deserve,
    -VR
  9. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 20:07
    Well, being you asked yes. I bet all my questions are silly in your mind. Do you think you are loved and respected as much as I am on this site? 😉
    Kind Regards,
    With all the respect and love you deserve,
    -VR
    you've been on this site longer than me
    you belong to a very robotic clan led by your puppet master goober
    am I loved by anyone on this site?
    very strange question by you
    I don't seek love and respect on a forum
    very difficult to judge sincerity or honesty
    I will remain a skeptic when dealing with characters on any forum
    maybe you are gullible
    maybe not
    you appear to be
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Jun '16 00:56
    you've been on this site longer than me
    you belong to a very robotic clan led by your puppet master goober
    am I loved by anyone on this site?
    very strange question by you
    I don't seek love and respect on a forum
    very difficult to judge sincerity or honesty
    I will remain a skeptic when dealing with characters on any forum
    maybe you are gullible
    maybe not
    you appear to be
    Sir,
    You are not even able to answer a question in a civil manner.I am not gullible even in your wildest imagination. Trust me when I tell you that you have a lot to learn when debating. I am not even a good debater and I have you beat by a country mile.
    Believe it or not what people think of you does matter. In my opinion like Mctayto, you are considered a tag along for robbie, sort of like the puppet for your master. In Metallica we have no puppet master, just a great leader who is well Respected by the majority of other clan leaders, as well as other members not associated with the collusion Clans.
    Just watch for the thumbs up and down and it will give you a good idea of what folks think of your comments.
    Kindest Regards,
    -VR
  11. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    09 Jun '16 03:44
    Sir,
    You are not even able to answer a question in a civil manner.I am not gullible even in your wildest imagination. Trust me when I tell you that you have a lot to learn when debating. I am not even a good debater and I have you beat by a country mile.
    Believe it or not what people think of you does matter. In my opinion like Mctayto, you are conside ...[text shortened]... of what folks think of your comments.
    Kindest Regards,
    -VR
    thumbs up or down means so much to you I see
    anything I post will get a half dozen thumbs down from your goosestepping clan
    so forgive me for not giving much credence to those down thumbs
    and your leader is still a vulgar individual who will post some obscene remark shortly
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Jun '16 12:25
    thumbs up or down means so much to you I see
    anything I post will get a half dozen thumbs down from your goosestepping clan
    so forgive me for not giving much credence to those down thumbs
    and your leader is still a vulgar individual who will post some obscene remark shortly
    Sir,
    You still do not seem to understand. Doesn't matter if the thumbs mean anything to you or not. When you get the thumbs down it means fellow posters/members do not agree with your comments. (Rather you care or not) Thumbs up means they do agree with your comments. Do you understand now about thumbs up, thumbs down?
    Kindest Regards,
    Have A Great Day,
    -VR
  13. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    09 Jun '16 13:03
    Sir,
    You still do not seem to understand. Doesn't matter if the thumbs mean anything to you or not. When you get the thumbs down it means fellow posters/members do not agree with your comments. (Rather you care or not) Thumbs up means they do agree with your comments. Do you understand now about thumbs up, thumbs down?
    Kindest Regards,
    Have A Great Day,
    -VR
    If prisoners were give a vote to have all their sentences overturned they would vote Yes

If law enforcement was given the same vote then they would vote No

Mr Rusty & crew have been acting like folk that should be behind bars thus they are the prisoners in this equation.
    Robbie, lemondrop are the voices of reason the the law keepers 😛
  14. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    09 Jun '16 13:07
    Sir,
    Kindest Regards,
    Have A Great Day,
    -VR
    it is you who fail to understand the lack of meaning that a thumbs down by a goosestepping clan like yours has
    taken in total, it means only one vote, goobers vote
    you are such a tool
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Jun '16 13:481 edit
    it is you who fail to understand the lack of meaning that a thumbs down by a goosestepping clan like yours has
    taken in total, it means only one vote, goobers vote
    you are such a tool
    Sir,
    You call our clan vulgar and name callers then you do what you are accusing us of doing. Do you see how ironic that is? Did you make a mistake and mean that I have a tool? Please explain what you mean CLEARLY!
    You think the only ones who give you thumbs down are Metallica members, that is where you are so very wrong!!! You agree with 3 teams handing Easy Riders points on a silver platter. It makes me wonder where exactly your understanding or logic went? What is your part in the collusion?
    Do you understand the damage being done to the Clan System, and the Paying subscribers that can be lost because of it? Wait don't tell me, you don't care, takes nothing out of your POCKET!!!
    Kindest Regards,
    Have A Great Day!,
    -VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree