1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    30 May '16 23:11
    ever been bored? i mean really bored, even more boring than reading robbies tripe
    what to do to pass the time?
    well our resident sandbagger @mctayto and easy rider member @Elame37 came up with a great idea to pass the time.

they played 324 games in a two day session, every game ended in a draw after ONE MOVE

somehow FFS does not even come close to the level of sadness
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 May '16 23:18
    Originally posted by roma45
    ever been bored? i mean really bored, even more boring than reading robbies tripe
    well our resident sandbagger @mctayto and easy rider member @Elame37 came up with a great idea to pass the time.

they played 324 games in a two day session, every game ended in a draw after ONE MOVE

still obsessed I see
    very lame
    but by your standards
    a stroke of genius
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    30 May '16 23:26

If you had half the wit that you should have if able to walk and talk you will realise that those part of thousands of games played years ago with Aim High Clan

Furthermore dozens of clan leaders were involved in a bid to end Metallica scamming the system and their sandbagging.

All the games in question were nullified from the clan statistics and a promise of clan reforms were made albeit these turned out to be a few minor adjustments that allowed Metallica to continue their despicable ways to this day.
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 May '16 23:37
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    If you had half the wit that you should have if able to walk and talk you will realise that those part of thousands of games played years ago with Aim High Clan

Furthermore dozens of clan leaders were involved in a bid to end Metallica scamming the system and their sandbagging.

All the games in question were nullified from the clan statistics and a pro ...[text shortened]... be a few minor adjustments that allowed Metallica to continue their despicable ways to this day.
    Sounds like a confession. 😲

The second paragraph is particularly revealing.
    A little before my time.
    But it seems the culture of obsession has been going on for some time.

I guess you were leading the way ?
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    31 May '16 06:53
    Originally posted by Mctayto

All the games in question were nullified from the clan statistics and a pro ...[text shortened]... be a few minor adjustments that allowed Metallica to continue their despicable ways to this day.
    so if it happened years ago that's okay?
    the scam you tried back then did not work but you never gave up.

the latest scam is going well i see, any clan leader apart from those involved will be disgusted by your antics.

what exactly do you hope to achieve? apart from
    1] looking daft
    2] ruining the clan system
    3]losing RHP money due to non renewing of subscriptions

what you are doing is far worse than the engine users on page one, nothing gets done about them as well.

i really pity you, your life must be so boring to go to the trouble just so robbie can win,
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    31 May '16 07:07
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    still obsessed I see
    very lame
    but by your standards
    a stroke of genius
    i suppose i am obsessed, i can't understand why any one could be bothered to cheat to let another clan win

what do they win?

a laughing stock trophy
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    31 May '16 07:59
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Sounds like a confession. 😲

The second paragraph is particularly revealing.
    A little before my time.
    But it seems the culture of obsession has been going on for some time.

I guess you were leading the way ?
    you see it as a confession
    I see it as an indictment
    I'm guessing that Metallica had been playing loose with the rules from the beginning
    and now all that is left is a silly little leader barely able to keep his pants dry
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '16 11:17
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    you see it as a confession
    I see it as an indictment
    I'm guessing that Metallica had been playing loose with the rules from the beginning
    and now all that is left is a silly little leader barely able to keep his pants dry
    tee hee 😀
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '16 12:05

what jive is this, some ancient history dredged up from aeons ago? Man thats lifeless.
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    31 May '16 12:42
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    what jive is this, some ancient history dredged up from aeons ago? Man thats lifeless.
    You would know !!
    Still snooping in my game library ?? 😀
  11. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    31 May '16 14:37
    thank god our police don't have your attitude,
    so if you murdered some one years ago it's okay with robbie.

the point i am making, mctayto has admitted to trying a scam years ago along with other clan leaders just to stop metallica. he also admitted the scam points were removed.
    i just hope justice is done in regard to his latest scam that you are part of. any points anti metallica and breaking bad have handed to the easy riders should be removed.

NEWSFLASH, even if you finish top you win nothing just every one laughing at how sad your life must be. plus losing RHP money with cancelled subs.

proud of yourself?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '16 15:09
    thank god our police don't have your attitude,
    so if you murdered some one years ago it's okay with robbie.

the point i am making, mctayto has admitted to trying a scam years ago along with other clan leaders just to stop metallica. he also admitted the scam points were removed.
    i just hope justice is done in regard to his latest scam that you are part ...[text shortened]... g at how sad your life must be. plus losing RHP money with cancelled subs.

proud of yourself?
    the point is on the tip of your hat, the one with a big D for doofling!
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '16 15:09
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    You would know !!
    Still snooping in my game library ?? 😀
    ahhh the horror! 😵
  14. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    31 May '16 16:52
    the point is on the tip of your hat, the one with a big D for doofling!
    no proper answer, just shows you have been caught
    you can't worm your way out of this.
    congratulations on ruining the site and costing RHP money, i just hope you get your due rewards.
    sad little man.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    31 May '16 16:57
    no proper answer, just shows you have been caught
    you can't worm your way out of this.
    congratulations on ruining the site and costing RHP money, i just hope you get your due rewards.
    sad little man.
    It is a way of life roma, what goes around does come around. What you do unto others comes back at you 10 fold. I've seen it time and time again. I wouldn't want to be in certain people's shoes when the feces hits the fan. 😉
    -VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree