Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

  1. 02 Jan '18 15:27
    @UnfriendlyGiant

    Please help.
  2. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    02 Jan '18 15:41
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    @UnfriendlyGiant

    Please help.
    sorry
    I'm not recruiting
  3. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    02 Jan '18 23:55
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    @UnfriendlyGiant

    Please help.
    Is there something wrong with that perticular engine?
  4. 04 Jan '18 20:43
    Wycombe Wanderers looking for new recruits but think we will pass on this one
  5. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    04 Jan '18 20:54
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    @UnfriendlyGiant

    Please help.
    would have been a perfect fit for Metallica
  6. 04 Jan '18 21:44
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    would have been a perfect fit for Metallica
    On one hand you start a thread pleading for forgiveness for Robbie from the general forum readership.
    And possible reinstatement to this site.

    And then you exhibit the very same negative behaviour that eventually got Robbie his site ban.

    Well done !!
  7. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    04 Jan '18 21:52
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    On one hand you start a thread pleading for forgiveness for Robbie from the general forum readership.
    And possible reinstatement to this site.

    And then you exhibit the very same negative behaviour that eventually got Robbie his site ban.

    Well done !!
    and from such a positive guy
    I find it impossible to post on this forum without some negative bias
    say something positive about me will you?
  8. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    04 Jan '18 22:58 / 1 edit
    here's something positive
    maybe not
    it didn't take long for those delayed wins to sprout
    a quick 27 points to start the new year
    after dumping 30+ points at the end of last year

    did you expect this thread to generate any positive responses?
    it's not in divegeester's DNA
  9. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    04 Jan '18 23:25
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    and from such a positive guy
    I find it impossible to post on this forum without some negative bias
    say something positive about me will you?
    Something positive??
    I positively think you are an attention seeking bellend
  10. 05 Jan '18 01:43
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    here's something positive
    maybe not
    it didn't take long for those delayed wins to sprout
    a quick 27 points to start the new year
    after dumping 30+ points at the end of last year

    did you expect this thread to generate any positive responses?
    it's not in divegeester's DNA
    What exactly is a delayed win ???
    Just so we know what's going on behind those eyeballs of yours. 🙄
  11. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    05 Jan '18 02:14
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    What exactly is a delayed win ???
    Just so we know what's going on behind those eyeballs of yours. 🙄
    simply means putting a won challenge on hold
    instead of winning the challenge at the end of December
    just hold off making moves until January
    it's a smart tactical move
  12. 05 Jan '18 02:32
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    simply means putting a won challenge on hold
    instead of winning the challenge at the end of December
    just hold off making moves until January
    it's a smart tactical move
    That's what I thought.
    Now back to what's going on behind your eyeballs.
    What seems to be your issue with that ??

    Are you suggesting clans should be trying to finish won challenges on Dec 31st instead of Jan 1st ??
    And trying finish lost challenges on Jan 1st instead of Dec 31st ??

    Really ?? Really ??
    Is this what makes you tick ??
  13. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    05 Jan '18 02:38
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    That's what I thought.
    Now back to what's going on behind your eyeballs.
    What seems to be your issue with that ??

    Are you suggesting clans should be trying to finish won challenges on Dec 31st instead of Jan 1st ??
    And trying finish lost challenges on Jan 1st instead of Dec 31st ??

    Really ?? Really ??
    Is this what makes you tick ??
    I just said that it was a good tactical move
    dump and delay
    it's just that Metallica has it perfected
    I just wish other clan would position themselves the same way
    2018 will be another walk in the park for Metallica
  14. 05 Jan '18 04:48
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    I just said that it was a good tactical move
    dump and delay
    it's just that Metallica has it perfected
    I just wish other clan would position themselves the same way
    2018 will be another walk in the park for Metallica
    So you started a thread to compliment a clan for making good tactical moves.

    Ok, gotcha !! 😀
  15. 05 Jan '18 11:17
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    would have been a perfect fit for Metallica
    be nicer to everyone
    purge my ignore list

    wishing all a happy and healthy new year
    So much for that B.S. post. Welcome to 2018. Douchebag