1. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 13:141 edit
    Ever likely to accept a challenge from anyone? or shall they continue to ponce about full of Puritan self righteous indignation?
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    25 Feb '16 21:47
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Ever likely to accept a challenge from anyone? or shall they continue to ponce about full of Puritan self righteous indignation?
    You'd better say a prayer tonight asking...someone... to help you get over this...something.

MISFITS ROCK...don't we?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 09:50
    So, are you saying that you are putting these clans up to challenging us?

I don't have to answer to anybody, least of all, you, a known collusion-artist and beneficiary of gifted points. If I were Russ, I would have banned you long before you could poison any other clans with your evil nonsense.

Leave me alone, and leave my clan alone.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 14:451 edit
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    You'd better say a prayer tonight asking...someone... to help you get over this...something.

[b]MISFITS ROCK
    ...don't we?[/b]
    yes you rock like a bag of rocks ๐Ÿ˜›
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 15:49
    yes you rock like a bag of rocks ๐Ÿ˜›
    If the "truth" ๐Ÿ˜› be known, I'd hide.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 16:06
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    If the "truth" ๐Ÿ˜› be known, I'd hide.
    Truth? What is truth? - Pontius Pilate๐Ÿ˜ต
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 18:13
    Truth? What is truth? - Pontius Pilate๐Ÿ˜ต
    Of course you have no comprehension of what the truth is either.
    My apology if the truth hurts you.
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 18:56
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Of course you have no comprehension of what the truth is either.
    My apology if the truth hurts you.
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
    how could it hurt me if I have no comprehension what it is, have a think about that Rusty and get back to me, in the meantime, have a beer and chill out, too much preaching is turning you into a rabid Calvinist and we have enough Puritans here already.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 21:191 edit
    how could it hurt me if I have no comprehension what it is, have a think about that Rusty and get back to me, in the meantime, have a beer and chill out, too much preaching is turning you into a rabid Calvinist and we have enough Puritans here already.
    We both know you understand what the word comprehension means of course (sarcasm) is hard to understand when written.

To begin with I don't drink, perhaps that could be your problem, having too many?
    I as you know was away from the forum for a long time. .

Wasn't for what is going on i'd be sitting back having a nice cup of tea...We both know I am/was no puritan , as you've been around close to as long as me. Remember that line we were talking about??? Well you went WAY over it far as I am concerned.

You drug me back into the Clan debates my old friend by crossing that line.Give yourself a big pat on the back!!!
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '16 21:39
    We both know you understand what the word comprehension means of course (sarcasm) is hard to understand when written.

To begin with I don't drink, perhaps that could be your problem, having too many?

Wasn't for what is going on i'd be sitting back having a nice cup of tea...We both know I a ...[text shortened]... my old friend by crossing that line.Give yourself a big pat on the back!!!
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
    Oh my goodness, Jesus Christ himself used to have a glass of wine now and again, I bet you would ask him the same question.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Feb '16 09:39
    Oh my goodness, Jesus Christ himself used to have a glass of wine now and again, I bet you would ask him the same question.
    And he would sit you down and have a long talk about vanity.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Feb '16 10:12
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And he would sit you down and have a long talk about vanity.
    Hey waz up Suzzi wah wah ๐Ÿ˜€
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Feb '16 10:14

Wasn't for what is going on i'd be sitting back having a nice cup of tea...We both know I a ...[text shortened]... my old friend by crossing that line.Give yourself a big pat on the back!!!
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
    ahhh Rusty without you the place seems to lack a certain something, you are not as bitter and acidic as booblah45, nor as benign as mahgoober55, you lie somewhere in between, once we take care of your puritan vows and your tee totalness, you'll loosen up do alright!
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Feb '16 18:111 edit
    ahhh Rusty without you the place seems to lack a certain something, you are not as bitter and acidic as booblah45, nor as benign as mahgoober55, you lie somewhere in between, once we take care of your puritan vows and your tee totalness, you'll loosen up do alright!
    As I've already told you not like I had to as you already knew, I've been away from the forum debates for some time now. It appears though as I hit a nerve, by asking if you had too many drinks. First defence is to lash out at people.

Such as this reply from our converstion:
    Kind Regards,
    -VR

I have no idea on who your nick names are that you used for people. If you ever need someone to talk with, I am here to talk with you. I've been through that also, first thing you have to get past is the denial. To admit you have a problem is not an easy thing to do.

Kind Regards,
    -VR
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Feb '16 18:232 edits
    As I've already told you not like I had to as you already knew, I've been away from the forum debates for some time now. It appears though as I hit a nerve, by asking if you had too many drinks. First defence is to lash out at people.

Such as this reply from our converstion:
    We both know you understand what the word c ...[text shortened]... t is the denial. To admit you have a problem is not an easy thing to do.

Kind Regards,
    Bill
    oh Rusty is that why you are a Puritan tea totaler? If I ever need help you will be the first line of call. As it stands I enjoy nothing more than a beer with my food to supplement my diet. You see I am a vegan and need the vitamin B12 from the yeast and also calcium which is added to the water profile when brewing. As the beer is home brewd and unpasteurized it contains all the trace elements i need and cannot get naturally elsewhere. Don't worry old bean its very low in alcohol a British beer averages around 4% ABV, some are even lower.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree