Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

  1. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    09 Jul '16 01:00 / 1 edit
    Who is leader of that clan now? Is Vespin still calling the shots just not allowed in the forums?
  2. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    10 Jul '16 17:49
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Who is leader of that clan now? Is Vespin still calling the shots just not allowed in the forums?
    I'd say the answer to that is yes...........most likely in the form of one of his paid lackeys.
  3. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    10 Jul '16 18:04 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    I'd say the answer to that is yes...........most likely in the form of one of his paid lackeys.
    Last time I had looked, he had the Leader Flag. Would he not still need to be leader and making and accepting challenges to have that up? I assumed you had to be leader of the clan to have the flag up.

    -VR
  4. Subscriber roma45online
    st johnstone
    12 Jul '16 07:20
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Who is leader of that clan now? Is Vespin still calling the shots just not allowed in the forums?
    calling the shots in five clans

    one sad little boy
  5. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    12 Jul '16 07:44
    Originally posted by roma45
    calling the shots in five clans

    one sad little boy
    Piledriven..........once too often. Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!
  6. Subscriber roma45online
    st johnstone
    12 Jul '16 08:57
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Piledriven..........once too often. Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!
    in fairness there is some hard six year old out there

    cage fighting?, do you think it's really a trampoline with safety sides on it, 60kg limit? probably made to play the violin, so he pretends to be in the mafia.
  7. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    12 Jul '16 09:03 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    in fairness there is some hard six year old out there

    cage fighting?, do you think it's really a trampoline with safety sides on it, 60kg limit? probably made to play the violin, so he pretends to be in the mafia.
    Ha Ha Ha Ha

    No thinking more along the lines of a .........chicken cage. Yes.......I can imagine him dashing around the cage chasing cocks as a boy. Hmmmmm not much has changed for him since then !!!

    Oh......just reread that and for the dirty minded ........roosters.