Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

  1. 25 Mar '16 19:51
    Hi all. My subscription here runs out soon. I am looking for a new chess site to join that has team challenges and such. Does anyone have a recommendation to offer?

    Thank you in advance.
  2. 25 Mar '16 20:28
    Originally posted by carystover
    Hi all. My subscription here runs out soon. I am looking for a new chess site to join that has team challenges and such. Does anyone have a recommendation to offer?

    Thank you in advance.
    try boohoo.com send us a postcard when you get there.
  3. 25 Mar '16 20:31
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    try boohoo.com send us a postcard when you get there.
    You've been there, obviously !!
    You whine about a clan that sits in 3rd place !! 😀
  4. 25 Mar '16 20:33
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    You've been there, obviously !!
    You whine about a clan that sits in 3rd place !! 😀
    I dont whine about you magoobs55, i pity you.
  5. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    25 Mar '16 20:47
    I'm really sorry to see you go
    since it's sympathy you seek
    you have mine
    best of luck
    and try to be more civil when you do find a site
  6. Standard member Mctayto
    Highlander
    25 Mar '16 21:11
    Try www.foulestmouthonrhp.com/onedown/nineteentogo
  7. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    25 Mar '16 21:34
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Try www.foulestmouthonrhp.com/onedown/nineteentogo
    yep
    19 to go
    rhp will shine brighter
    as each one drops
  8. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    26 Mar '16 00:29
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    yep
    19 to go
    rhp will shine brighter
    as each one drops
    You have no idea how many more to go or I should say drop their subscriptions. I never said a thing about leaving just not renewing my subscription. Do you see the difference? Wonder if Russ is as happy about it as you?
    Kind Regards,
    With all the respect you deserve,
    -VR
  9. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    26 Mar '16 00:32
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    You have no idea how many more to go or I should say drop their subscriptions. I never said a thing about leaving just not renewing my subscription. Do you see the difference? Wonder if Russ is as happy about it as you?
    Kind Regards,
    With all the respect you deserve,
    -VR
    my post was directed at little cary not you
  10. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    26 Mar '16 00:38
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    my post was directed at little cary not you
    Since when does that stop anyone from replying? You have no issue with commenting on posts not directed to you. Actually, that is done a lot in the forums. Watch and learn.
    Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  11. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    26 Mar '16 00:56
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Since when does that stop anyone from replying? You have no issue with commenting on posts not directed to you. Actually, that is done a lot in the forums. Watch and learn.
    Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    I know nothing about your motives or hidden agenda
    but I'm willing to listen