Clan Business?

Clan Business?

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Oct 17

Originally posted by @lemondrop
at last
the clan forum is running full strength
Maiden Gertrude,

Don't be so silly, don't you know chaney3 and robbie are clones, it is like he never left!!!

-VR

st johnstone

Moves
02 Oct 17

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
02 Oct 17

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Maiden Gertrude,

Don't be so silly, don't you know chaney3 and robbie are clones, it is like he never left!!!

-VR
a fool shows his hand a monkey shows his ass
hello monkey

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Oct 17

a fool shows his hand a monkey shows his ass
hello monkey
maiden gertrude,

What happens when one is both a fool & a monkey like you? 😛 😉

We all know what a monkey throws don't we!!! 😉 😉 You certainly fling your share of it!!!

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
02 Oct 17

Originally posted by @very-rusty
maiden gertrude,

What happens when one is both a fool & a monkey like you? 😛 😉

We all know what a monkey throws don't we!!! 😉 😉 You certainly fling your share of it!!!

-VR
where is your sense of decency VR
when someone calls ones deceased mother a dog, a bitch a whore
like roma's posting about cheney's deceased mother
what do you think about that?

m

Moves
02 Oct 17

Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
Please produce a single game where I have cheated.
You have a point there.
You didn't cheat any chess games.
You played fair games, and you played hard, against opponents rated 600 points below you.
As did the top rated players in your clan.

When Russ tightened up the rating differences, you set a lot of challenges matching up with McTayto and Vespin so they could toss games.

btw .... welcome back. 😀
Be nice to Russ now.
Chaney3, Vespin and Lemondrop aren't worth a drop of sweat to boot around.
You at least have entertainment value. 😀

m

Moves
03 Oct 17

Why do you call people cheats without any evidence? Chaney has more humanity in his little finger than you do in your entire being.
Chaney has a little finger ??
I thought he was a fictitious user code. 😛

m

Moves
03 Oct 17

at last
the clan forum is running full strength
Don't thank me.
I just dropped by for a couple of posts.

What is more important is that Metallica is humming along at full strength. 😛

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
03 Oct 17

Originally posted by @mghrn55
Don't thank me.
I just dropped by for a couple of posts.

What is more important is that Metallica is humming along at full strength. 😛
how's your vacation going?
catching anything?

Moves
03 Oct 17
1 edit

You were showing us a game where I have cheated.
You cheated the system robbie; what's more you know you did. Now you spend your time criticising the site, the site owner and the forum moderators who banned you for your inappropriateness. If you behave like this in real life then it is no surprise that you are no longer attending your church.

rc

Moves
03 Oct 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @mghrn55
You have a point there.
You didn't cheat any chess games.
You played fair games, and you played hard, against opponents rated 600 points below you.
As did the top rated players in your clan.

When Russ tightened up the rating differences, you set a lot of challenges matching up with McTayto and Vespin so they could toss games.

btw .... welcome back ...[text shortened]... emondrop aren't worth a drop of sweat to boot around.
You at least have entertainment value. 😀
As you are your clan have done exactly the same thing, (remember Tabitha Marshalls clan and thousands of other lopsided challenges) shall we add hypocrisy to your ever growing list of misdemeanours.

You do of course have proof that I deliberately set up challenges so that others could toss games because if you don't I will personally report you to the site administration and you can tell them why you are making vacuous allegations without a shred of evidence. You have been warned.

rc

Moves
03 Oct 17
5 edits

Originally posted by @divegeester
You cheated the system robbie; what's more you know you did. Now you spend your time criticising the site, the site owner and the forum moderators who banned you for your inappropriateness. If you behave like this in real life then it is no surprise that you are no longer attending your church.
I suggest that you take your allegations of cheating the system to your friends in site administration. What I do personally away from this site is none of your business and I am reporting your post for its slanderous content and its unsavoury interest in the personal affairs of another user. Good luck explaining to your friends in site administration why what others do outside of the site should be of interest you. Please do not offer me any more advice on morality nor on how to behave.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
03 Oct 17

I suggest that you take your allegations of cheating the system to your friends in site administration. What I do personally away from this site is none of your business and I am reporting your post for its slanderous content and its unsavoury interest in the personal affairs of another user. Good luck explaining to your friends in site administrat ...[text shortened]... ld be of interest you. Please do not offer me any more advice on morality nor on how to behave.
Sorry, if you have something to say take it to the general forum please. This forum is for subscribing clan members, not non sub scum..........such as yourself and your acolyte chaney.

c

Moves
03 Oct 17

Originally posted by @radioactive69
Sorry, if you have something to say take it to the general forum please. This forum is for subscribing clan members, not non sub scum..........such as yourself and your acolyte chaney.
Robbie's voice must be heard!!!

He is welcomed in our forum!!!

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
03 Oct 17

Originally posted by @chaney3
Robbie's voice must be heard!!!

He is welcomed in our forum!!!
Then take him with you to your forum. Get out of this one where you both don't belong.