Clan Name

Clan Name

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

st johnstone

Moves
21 Nov 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
why, cause I like to drink a beer and watch chess? get a grip you Puritan extremist. Its the likes of you and Very Crusty that caused prohibition!
take the first step to dryness

rc

Moves
21 Nov 16

Originally posted by roma45
take the first step to dryness
and extremism? I don't think so Tea Jenny!

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
21 Nov 16

hi buddy
still waiting on you posting your evidence on metallica and wycombe to back up the statement you said that they are sandbaggers and have feeder clans,
we can all see breaking bad arrow and anti metallica are cheating by giving the easy riders points
you said you would need a few days, thats over a week ago, if metallica are the cheats you and the ...[text shortened]... and the sister clans.
all that effort to win??????????????? what is the prize again????????????
I thought I also said, in a few days, "if I can". I cant remember nor have I gone back to look at my exact quote. My surgery was pushed from Friday the 18th to December 9th, which I had given you that date, and the severity of it, due to a bad infection and virus I caught. So I have had no time to go into either clan and pull out what I think is very easy to see. But if I had that surgery, I can tell you I would never have seen your post, or been in here. Long road after the surgery.

So my time in here is spent having fun, and enjoying the friends I have made. The rest I leave to you guys.

As of now, I am resting and sleeping. And when I can, I play chess for an outlet for when I cant sleep.

As of now, it just is not worth it. It is to others I understand that.

But for me, this is all just for fun. And to be honest, I am keeping it that way. 🙂

Who knows? Maybe Robbie's Beer could help my recovery!!!! 🙂

rc

Moves
21 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by VESPIN
I thought I also said, in a few days, "if I can". I cant remember nor have I gone back to look at my exact quote. My surgery was pushed from Friday the 18th to December 9th, which I had given you that date, and the severity of it, due to a bad infection and virus I caught. So I have had no time to go into either clan and pull out what I think is very easy t ...[text shortened]... I am keeping it that way. 🙂

One glass my friend and you would spring up and start leaping about like an antelope! 🙂

st johnstone

Moves
21 Nov 16

I thought I also said, in a few days, "if I can". I cant remember nor have I gone back to look at my exact quote. My surgery was pushed from Friday the 18th to December 9th, which I had given you that date, and the severity of it, due to a bad infection and virus I caught. So I have had no time to go into either clan and pull out what I think is very easy t ...[text shortened]... I am keeping it that way. 🙂

good luck with the surgery i look forward to the evidence you have on metaliica and wycombe collusion and sand bagging, only when you feel better
i thought mctayto could have backed up his claims, obviously not

personally i don't think you should touch robbies home brew, it will be as sour as him.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
21 Nov 16

Did the lab rat scheduled for your brain transplant die?

That's sad, I'm sure they can find another donor rat down some sewer somewhere

Maybe it's time to retire from chicken cage fighting after the op. Some of those 10 year olds you take on can be brutal. Take care of your newly transplanted brain. Hopefully it will work a lot better than the one you've got now.

Have a nice day bozo !!!!!

st johnstone

Moves
21 Nov 16

One glass my friend and you would spring up and start leaping about like an antelope! 🙂
stop peddling your jakey juice
does customs and excise know about your little sideline?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Nov 16

VESPIN,
Gods speed in your healing process, may he do what you deserve. I hope it isn't KARMA kicking at your door.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Nov 16

good luck with the surgery i look forward to the evidence you have on metaliica and wycombe collusion and sand bagging, only when you feel better
i thought mctayto could have backed up his claims, obviously not

personally i don't think you should touch robbies home brew, it will be as sour as him.
roma,
VESPIN has nothing on either Clan, he is just a lot of hot air. Continues to P.M. me a bunch of crap. I haven't even opened the last bunch he sent me...LOL.. He certainly has some kind of problems. Perhaps he is on some really heavy Medications. That can screw the thinking process up big time!!!

Regards,
-VR

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
21 Nov 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
roma,
VESPIN has nothing on either Clan, he is just a lot of hot air. Continues to P.M. me a bunch of crap. I haven't even opened the last bunch he sent me...LOL.. He certainly has some kind of problems. Perhaps he is on some really heavy Medications. That can screw the thinking process up big time!!!

Regards,
-VR
Told you..........the dude urgently needs a brain transplant. The one he has is turning to mush. The guy doesn't know up from down. He thinks Breaking Bad are on the top of the ladder !!!

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
21 Nov 16

Look what it does for robbie.
He leaps up and chases the sheep.
We won't go into the mounting techniques to keep decorum.

rc

Moves
21 Nov 16

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Look what it does for robbie.
He leaps up and chases the sheep.
We won't go into the mounting techniques to keep decorum.
what do you know about it yah ol junk yard dawg!

m

Moves
21 Nov 16

what do you know about it yah ol junk yard dawg!
You're the expert !! On sheep !! 😀

rc

Moves
21 Nov 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
You're the expert !! On sheep !! 😀
I live in a city of 1.5 million people you Canadian hick!

st johnstone

Moves
21 Nov 16

I live in a city of 1.5 million people you Canadian hick!
only one good thing about that cesspit
the road to perth.
robbie the wee jakey