Clan Name

Clan Name

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
16 Nov 16

I am thinking about starting up a clan and am looking for suggestions as to a name for this new clan.

I don't wish it to be associated with bodily fluids so therefore nothing connected in any way with Metallica or Wycombe

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
16 Nov 16

Highlanders

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
17 Nov 16

Originally posted by Mctayto
I am thinking about starting up a clan and am looking for suggestions as to a name for this new clan.

I don't wish it to be associated with bodily fluids so therefore nothing connected in any way with Metallica or Wycombe
Just call it "Cheaters" and you won't be associated with Metallica or Wycombe.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
17 Nov 16

The Trannies ??

Moves
17 Nov 16

The "nobody cares" clan.

Here

Moves
17 Nov 16

The " Sandbaggers "

Moves
17 Nov 16
1 edit

The Wee Folk.

Or, just simply, The Turnips.

rc

Moves
17 Nov 16
1 edit

I prefer something Gaelic like Saor Alba

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
17 Nov 16

Originally posted by Startreader
The Wee Folk.

Or, just simply, The Turnips.
Turnip's Trannies

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
17 Nov 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I prefer something Gaelic like Saor Alba
I bet you'll have a saor alba after McGayo finishes playing with it.

rc

Moves
17 Nov 16

Originally posted by radioactive69
I bet you'll have a saor alba after McGayo finishes playing with it.
Please keep your homoerotic fantasies to your own lewd and poisoned mind you vulgar and disgusting colonial riff raff.

st johnstone

Moves
17 Nov 16

idiotic cheating turnips AKA the ICT just like the scum football club
piss stadium pure scum of the earth sheep loving fans.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
17 Nov 16

The Retards

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Nov 16
1 edit

Mctayto, Potatoe,
How do you like Cheaters & Sandbaggers Clan. Would suit you very well, in my humble opinion. Of course there were some other great suggestions you may prefer better. 😉

-VR

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
17 Nov 16