Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

1. Standard member Mctayto
    Highlander
    16 Nov '16 23:23
    I am thinking about starting up a clan and am looking for suggestions as to a name for this new clan.

I don't wish it to be associated with bodily fluids so therefore nothing connected in any way with Metallica or Wycombe
  2. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    16 Nov '16 23:46
    Highlanders
  3. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    17 Nov '16 00:58
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    I am thinking about starting up a clan and am looking for suggestions as to a name for this new clan.

I don't wish it to be associated with bodily fluids so therefore nothing connected in any way with Metallica or Wycombe
    Just call it "Cheaters" and you won't be associated with Metallica or Wycombe.
  4. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    17 Nov '16 00:59

The Trannies ??
  5. 17 Nov '16 04:48

The "nobody cares" clan.
  6. 17 Nov '16 07:13

The " Sandbaggers "
  7. 17 Nov '16 08:32 / 1 edit

The Wee Folk.

Or, just simply, The Turnips.
  8. 17 Nov '16 09:15 / 1 edit

I prefer something Gaelic like Saor Alba
  9. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    17 Nov '16 09:29
    Originally posted by Startreader
    The Wee Folk.

Or, just simply, The Turnips.
    Turnip's Trannies
  10. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    17 Nov '16 09:31
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I prefer something Gaelic like Saor Alba
    I bet you'll have a saor alba after McGayo finishes playing with it.
  11. 17 Nov '16 09:36
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    I bet you'll have a saor alba after McGayo finishes playing with it.
    Please keep your homoerotic fantasies to your own lewd and poisoned mind you vulgar and disgusting colonial riff raff.
  12. Subscriber roma45online
    st johnstone
    17 Nov '16 10:39

idiotic cheating turnips AKA the ICT just like the scum football club
    piss stadium pure scum of the earth sheep loving fans.
  13. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    17 Nov '16 10:46

The Retards
  14. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    17 Nov '16 13:51 / 1 edit

Mctayto, Potatoe,
    How do you like Cheaters & Sandbaggers Clan. Would suit you very well, in my humble opinion. Of course there were some other great suggestions you may prefer better. 😉

-VR
  15. 17 Nov '16 16:50
    Tate's Tits