1. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 08:22
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    You should get some real chess players on there instead of all those 1000s and 1200s! 😀
    1000 1200 players are all the rage these days!
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 10:33
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Comments like that further evidence that you are the scum of the earth
    coming from the biggest cheat and sad little boy

do you think i care what the forum clown thinks

may karma get you in RHP and in life
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 10:34
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    1000 1200 players are all the rage these days!
    but you only have cheats
    several former su members
    karma will get you
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 10:39
    Originally posted by roma45
    but you only have cheats
    several former su members
    karma will get you
    Not as long as my anti sandbagging system remains intact. 😀
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 10:42
    sounding rattled again

once the cheating has been sorted, sorry i meant your anti sandbagging system has been removed you will have nothing

karma is on your shoulder
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 10:44
    sounding rattled again

once the cheating has been sorted, sorry i meant your anti sandbagging system has been removed you will have nothing

karma is on your shoulder
    sir you might believe your own slobber but I don't know anyone else who does. Karma has elevated us the the status of Kings of the Internet.
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 11:18
    sir you might believe your own slobber but I don't know anyone else who does. Karma has elevated us the the status of Kings of the Internet.
    plenty agree
    those who look at the facts that is
    you are history
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 13:041 edit
    Sir,
    I am one of those who believe him. The only place you are king at is in your own mind.
    No one, but you and your cohorts believe anything you say. It is a shame because a mans word should be respected.
    Kind Regards,
    Karma is Nipping at your butt,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 16:02
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir,
    I am one of those who believe him. The only place you are king at is in your own mind.
    No one, but you and your cohorts believe anything you say. It is a shame because a mans word should be respected.
    Kind Regards,
    Karma is Nipping at your butt,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    dude we have no use for your moral philosophy, we only come here to play chess.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 16:03
    plenty agree
    those who look at the facts that is
    you are history
    Dude you have been waving your arms about for aeons now, we are still here, we are still awesome and we are still Kings of the Internet
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 16:04
    You are babbling again.
    What exactly is your anti sandbagging system ??
    What nonsense !!

If you are talking about your challenges with Anti-Metallica, Breaking Bad and Arrow clans,
    then that sounds like an open admission to your collusion with these clans.

btw ..... we are gaining on you. And we are all waiting for you to dip into new challenges with these clans.

Are you getting a little tight around the collar these days ??
    Has the leader of Anti-Metallica returned your frantic calls ??
    Hmmm ????? 😀😀
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 16:191 edit
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    You are babbling again.
    What exactly is your anti sandbagging system ??
    What nonsense !!

If you are talking about your challenges with Anti-Metallica, Breaking Bad and Arrow clans,
    then that sounds like an open admission to your collusion with these clans.

btw ..... we are gaining on you. And we are all waiting for you to dip into new challenges wi ...[text shortened]... these days ??
    Has the leader of Anti-Metallica returned your frantic calls ??
    Hmmm ????? 😀😀
    The anti sandbagging system is the three hundred point buffer region which should separate us, the Kings of the Internet, from you, the riff raff of the internet. It has taken a serious battering of late from sandbagging clans like Metallica but was maintained by our excellent play. At present its at code yellow which means its running at about seventy to eighty percent maximum capacity. We measure this in units of residual bagginess, kind of like residual alkalinity, that is the inherent resistance of a substance to resist acidification. That is why its described as a buffer.

Any other questions please ask.
  13. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 16:44
    The anti sandbagging system is the three hundred point buffer region which should separate us, the Kings of the Internet, from you, the riff raff of the internet. It has taken a serious battering of late from sandbagging clans like Metallica but was maintained by our excellent play. At present its at code yellow which means its running at about sev ...[text shortened]... sist acidification. That is why its described as a buffer.

You misspelled "the cheat by collusion" system.
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 17:59
    The anti sandbagging system is the three hundred point buffer region which should separate us, the Kings of the Internet, from you, the riff raff of the internet. It has taken a serious battering of late from sandbagging clans like Metallica but was maintained by our excellent play. At present its at code yellow which means its running at about sev ...[text shortened]... sist acidification. That is why its described as a buffer.

300 points ??
    It's actually 420 points !!
    420 points from the 3 clans you colluded with.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 20:50
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    300 points ??
    It's actually 420 points !!
    420 points from the 3 clans you colluded with.
    did you understand a single thing I said? man, lets go back to basics. . . . .

What is PH? Its a numeric scale used to specify the acidity or basicity of an aqueous solution. So far so good.

What is sandbagging? Artificially reducing your rating so that you appear to be a weaker chess player than you actually are. Excellent, lets move on.

We measure Ph on a numeric level based on hydrogen ions present in any aqueous liquid. Me measure bagginess by how saggy you are as a chess player. At one end of the scale we have alkali and at the other we have acids. In a similar way on the bagginess scale, we have clans like Da Easy Riders, totally unbaggy and on the opposite scale clans like Metallica who are super saggy and baggy. The buffer region is the capacity for awesome clans like the Easy riders to resist such bagginess.

If you have any further questions please write them on a postcard and send to this address,

Da Easy Riders
    Clan position number one
    RHP,
    The internet

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree