1. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jul '16 15:25
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir or Ma'am,
    LOL....When did robbie become a Professor? Or is it just that he is that much smarter than you that you consider him one?
    Kind Regards,
    With all the respect you deserve,
    Karma is nipping at your butt,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    I think that its elf evident that Robbie is more brainy than your entire clan, but that would not be difficult for anyone with two brain cells and a functioning synapse could outsmart your chicken shackers!
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    23 Jul '16 21:10
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I'll give you a B for 'boofhead'.
    i give you a c because you are a c......

clown?
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Jul '16 21:402 edits
    I think that its elf evident that Robbie is more brainy than your entire clan, but that would not be difficult for anyone with two brain cells and a functioning synapse could outsmart your chicken shackers!
    Sir,
    IF you were as brainy as you claim to be. Why did you have to get into collusion with Breaking Bad, Anti Metallica, and arrow to steal points? It is a shame you aren't half as smart as you think you are. Why do you have to answer for Lemondrop, figure you might be embarrassed by his response? 😉 "elf evident" not familiar with that term! 😛
    Have a wonderful evening,
    Kindest Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jul '16 21:55
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir,
    IF you were as brainy as you claim to be. Why did you have to get into collusion with Breaking Bad, Anti Metallica, and arrow to steal points? It is a shame you aren't half as smart as you think you are. Why do you have to answer for Lemondrop, figure you might be embarrassed by his response? 😉 "elf evident" not familiar with that term! 😛
    Have a wonderful evening,
    Kindest Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    Rusty old bean when will you realise that I am a logic machine and can detect a loaded question from ten thousand miles away. Your question contains an assumption of guilt, please try to be more logical when you are framing your questions because its thoroughly tedious having to point out their logical flaws.

the evening is over, its 10:52 in the UK and I am enjoying a beverage termed the Dark Island, an Orkney dark beer, full of caramel malt flavours finely balanced with the subtle bitterness of British hops. Yum Yum!
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    23 Jul '16 22:16
    Rusty old bean when will you realise that I am a logic machine and can detect a loaded question from ten thousand miles away. Your question contains an assumption of guilt, please try to be more logical when you are framing your questions because its thoroughly tedious having to point out their logical flaws.

the evening is over, its 10:52 in the ...[text shortened]... ll of caramel malt flavours finely balanced with the subtle bitterness of British hops. Yum Yum!
    you truely are a total spiteful little man
    why do you have to mention alcohol in replies to VR, sad and pathetic.
    call yourself a JW, well i exposed that lie
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Jul '16 22:301 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    roma,
    Although I do agree robbie is a spiteful little man. I really don't mind him mentioning if he has a drink. Seems like he admits to having at least one every day. 😉

Personally, I don't even care for the smell of the stuff anymore. Most of what robbie says makes little logic. If you listened to him you'd think he was the smartest person on RHP! I ignore most of what he says. Just fun responding to him. 😉 He entertains me while I am waiting to make a chess move!

Regards,
    -VR
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jul '16 22:301 edit
    I don't need to justify a single thing to you, get it?
  8. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    23 Jul '16 22:41
    I don't need to justify a single thing to you, get it?
    rattled again i see
    you are a liar, you were not at the JW cult convention
    posted at 9.52 that i was a bawbag, it started at 9.20
    ouch caught by your own stupidity, nothing new there then
    i gave you the easy option in other thread you could easy prove you were there by answering, but no, liar liar pants on fire

stage 1 of the karma has reached you
  9. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 00:27
    Perchance are you suggesting that his reference to alcohol compares to your jibes re dead parents ??
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 01:37

the evening is over, its 10:52 in the UK and I am enjoying a beverage termed the Dark Island, an Orkney dark beer, full of caramel malt flavours finely balanced with the subtle bitterness of British hops. Yum Yum!
    Sir,
    When you say evening is over, its 10:52 are you saying it is A.M.? Drink until your hearts content, just becareful of the conten you post. 😉
    Kindest Regards,
    Karma is nipping at your butt,
    Have a good evening or morning which ever the case might be. 😛
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  11. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 08:34
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Perchance are you suggesting that his reference to alcohol compares to your jibes re dead parents ??
    liars and cheats don;t deserve any respect.
    don't worry karma will get you as well
  12. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 09:12
    liars and cheats don;t deserve any respect.
    don't worry karma will get you as well
    Do you actually think that a foul mouthed finger breaking security guard gets any respect 😛
  13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    24 Jul '16 10:14
    Do you actually think that a foul mouthed finger breaking security guard gets any respect 😛
    what job did you used to do?
    foul mouthed? pot and kettle little boy
    respect? call me what you want i don't care, i won't run to the mods like a little sissy, i don't think you will as well. but one of your sad little sisters will.
    i am a security officer, no shame in that, for the sisters to pathetically try and use that as a deflection for the cheating you are doing just shows me you have no proper argument.

you openly admit being a sand bagger, you resign games when 1 move from winning, you resign games right at the start of challenges, you are a cheat, and not even a good one, you have been caught, i really hope the punishment fits the crime.

send a message this site will not allow it self to be taken over by sad spiteful little sisters,
    i assume you have a good job now, must be as you are on here almost 24/7 obviously no family, do you tell your fellow workers you used to do security work?
    i get respect in real life, do you think i give a toss what others think about me on a chess site? but the thing is dumba$$ i am much more respected than you and the cheating sisters,

jog on, your masters will tell you what to post next.....

may karma get you.
  14. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 15:31
    More than you do...that's for sure!!!
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 21:11
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    More than you do...that's for sure!!!
    Please someone hack manudave68's account and make him move, please for goodness sake!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree