Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

  1. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    28 Jul '16 10:53
    Getting my sub back soon, looking for a good clan to join, must meet the following conditions though.
    1] leader must be a total a$$, you know the type of person who cheats and lies, pretends he goes to places at the week end.
    2] i want all challenges to be fixed before i make a move, if you can set me up with a 6 foot 4 muscle bound enforcer who will resign even if hes winning easily, that would be good, if not perhaps a cage fighting mafia don who will time out.
    3] i promise to post non stop "no rules are being broken" i don't care about fair play and sportsmanship.
    4] i will follow my master giving him a thumb up all the time and thumbing down everyone else
    5] i will bait players non stop then run to admin like a little sissy if anyone answers back
    6] i will enter hundreds of tournaments resign games after 3 moves, just to keep my rating low for my master.
    7] i will correct any spelling or grammar mistakes to make me look good
    8] i will never answer any question put in my direction
    9] i will stop going to watch live football games, become an armchair fan, so i can be on here more, sacrifices have to be made to cheat i suppose
    10] i will open many new threads, to deter the obvious cheating i will be part of.

    Alas just a dream, surely no such clan would be allowed to exist by admin in any chess site?

    unless any one knows different?
  2. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    28 Jul '16 10:56 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    Getting my sub back soon, looking for a good clan to join, must meet the following conditions though.
    1] leader must be a total a$$, you know the type of person who cheats and lies, pretends he goes to places at the week end.
    2] i want all challenges to be fixed before i make a move, if you can set me up with a 6 foot 4 muscle bound enforcer who will resign ...[text shortened]... ch clan would be allowed to exist by admin in any chess site?

    unless any one knows different?
    There's only 1 clan that meets all that criteria

    The Arrow clan led by the lying cheating McGayo.
  3. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    28 Jul '16 11:04
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    There's only 1 clan that meets all that criteria

    The Arrow clan led by the lying cheating McGayo.
    interesting, but fails on number two
    the arrow clan are cheats no doubt about that, but they are losing cheats
    i would like a clan with winning cheats, nice easy fixed games for me
  4. 28 Jul '16 11:07
    Originally posted by roma45
    interesting, but fails on number two
    the arrow clan are cheats no doubt about that, but they are losing cheats
    i would like a clan with winning cheats, nice easy fixed games for me
    I'd try St Johnstone clan, they fulfil all the criteria you have specified.
  5. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    28 Jul '16 11:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I'd try St Johnstone clan, they fulfil all the criteria you have specified.
    does not meet number 1 criteria
    good honourable leader
    next suggestion please
  6. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    28 Jul '16 11:23
    Originally posted by roma45
    does not meet number 1 criteria
    good honourable leader
    next suggestion please
    Anti-Metallica. A bunch of cheats no doubt. Is it Anti-Metallica?
  7. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    28 Jul '16 11:27
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Anti-Metallica. A bunch of cheats no doubt. Is it Anti-Metallica?
    fails number 2
    there must be a clan for me that meets all 10 points
  8. 28 Jul '16 12:03 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    does not meet number 1 criteria
    good honourable leader
    next suggestion please
    the leader is sandbagging Aussie riff raff! he meets the criteria, join them.
  9. Standard member Mctayto
    Highlander
    28 Jul '16 12:34
    Have a word with goober as Metallica fits the bill
    That said instead of 6ft 4in in height it is more likely in girth
  10. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    28 Jul '16 12:58
    Originally posted by roma45
    fails number 2
    there must be a clan for me that meets all 10 points
    Hmmmmmm............I've got to be getting closer !!!!

    I know....I know......it's gotta be Breaking Bad. A big dumb so called cage fighter as it's leader that's been dropped on his head one too many times by 10 year olds, is a total malcontent and has no compunction about cheating.

    Tell me...tell me.....am I right ???
  11. 28 Jul '16 13:38
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Have a word with goober as Metallica fits the bill
    That said instead of 6ft 4in in height it is more likely in girth
    Do you hate your parents because they had poor parenting skills ?
  12. Standard member Mctayto
    Highlander
    28 Jul '16 14:05
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Do you hate your parents because they had poor parenting skills ?
    I am guessing that you are blaming your parents for you being a lying, cheating sandbagger
  13. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    28 Jul '16 16:26
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    I am guessing that you are blaming your parents for you being a lying, cheating sandbagger
    Out of curiosity, when you were born, did you drop from your mother's skirt, or your father's skirt??
  14. 28 Jul '16 17:42
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Out of curiosity, when you were born, did you drop from your mother's skirt, or your father's skirt??
    I am thinking that the best part of McTayto ran down the old man's leg.
  15. 28 Jul '16 18:03
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    I am thinking that the best part of McTayto ran down the old man's leg.
    wow way to turn up the tone you colonial riff raff!