1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 09:15
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Go on girly boy. Tell us all why Roma (and everyone else) left your clan. I seem to remember that it involved love.............yours for carrobie that is.

Common.........fill us all in on the (intimate) details. Should make for quite a beautiful romance story.
    you have a beautiful story of your own
    the running little bitch and the time out hag
    the one you breast feed, the sadistic little twerp
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 09:19
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    you have a beautiful story of your own
    the running little bitch and the time out hag
    the one you breast feed, the sadistic little twerp
    "I have sinned" ........Ha ha ha ha !!!!

Gonna call you Jimmy from now on girly boy. After Jimmy Swaggart. One hell of a speech you gave in apology after you ruined your own clan The Squirrels. Roma sure did show you up for the scum and cheat you are, At least you had the decency to admit it and appologise unlike carrobie.

Common Jimmy give us an ........"I have sinned "
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 09:23

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 09:30
    looks to me someone wants a proper ban, or trying as usual to bait the truth tellers
    NEWSFLASH it will not happen.
    if only i had an alert post button, get the liar banned.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 09:34
    No..........never had the displeasure (as many others did) of being a member of that infamous clan. Did have the pleasure of watching Lemondrop breaking down and confessing his sins after the rest of his clan abandoned him after Roma's eye opening relevations. Jimmy Swaggart would have been proud of Lemondrops confessional. "I have sinned".

Hey..... ...[text shortened]... h's witnesses cult exposed. Very interesting. You should give it a watch. What's this 1914 crap?
    why would i watch a propaganda piece on youtube when i can go to the Kingdom Hall and learn first hand what Jehovahs Witnesses are like? Your world is becoming too virtual radiodweebster. If you want to know about the beliefs of Jehovahs witnesses ask one when they visit your home next time, try to put something decent on when coming to the door, you don't want to frighten them away with your gold paint and glittery eye shadow.
  6. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 09:34
    Originally posted by roma45
    looks to me someone wants a proper ban, or trying as usual to bait the truth tellers
    NEWSFLASH it will not happen.
    if only i had an alert post button, get the liar banned.
    you are nothing but a sadistic little man
    a punk
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 09:35
    the search is over i have found a suitable clan.
    will apply as soon as my sub comes through.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 09:381 edit
    the search is over i have found a suitable clan.
    will apply as soon as my sub comes through.
    tell us which clan you have chosen to burden with your presence?
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 09:45
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    tell us which clan you have chosen to burden with your presence?
    patience.... all will be revealed soon
    they are even paying my sub, really nice of them.
    i look forward to games where victory is 100% before i make a move, give me lots of time to enter tournaments, downside i have to resign all tournament games after 3 moves just to keep my rating down, who care if i ruin tournaments as well as cheating on the clan system
    no rules will be broken
  10. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 09:50
    i look forward to games where victory is 100% before i make a move, give me lots of time to enter tournaments, downside i have to resign all tournament games after 3 moves just to keep my rating down, who care if i ruin tournaments as well as cheating on the clan system
    no rules will be broken
    it really doesn't matter
    he'll either run or get booted
    give us all a future laugh
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 10:09
    it really doesn't matter
    he'll either run or get booted
    give us all a future laugh
    lol 😀😀😀
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 10:29
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    why would i watch a propaganda piece on youtube when i can go to the Kingdom Hall and learn first hand what Jehovahs Witnesses are like? Your world is becoming too virtual radiodweebster. If you want to know about the beliefs of Jehovahs witnesses ask one when they visit your home next time, try to put something decent on when coming to the door, you don't want to frighten them away with your gold paint and glittery eye shadow.
    I usually do put something decent on...............the hose. You should see them run.

They're even quicker when I put the dogs on them. They sure can scream loud.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 15:062 edits
    I usually do put something decent on...............the hose. You should see them run.

They're even quicker when I put the dogs on them. They sure can scream loud.
    Sir,
    I don't know where robbie would find the time to go door to door. He spends majority of his time on here. I check in periodically during the day & evening to make my chess moves, also to chat a little while waiting and he Is ALWAYS HERE!!!

Doesn't he have to to do his share of travelling door to door. My father didn't like JW'S very much either. He use to get the dogs after them. Man they sure could run!!! Now, I am not saying it was the proper thing to do, but just so happened our whole community and communities around were all Roman Catholics. Not a good spot for them to be going.

Of course it was a different time and era. People were not concerned about being politically correct back then.

Kind Regards,
    Have a great day,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  14. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 15:28
    no rules will be broken
    the only honorable thing to do would be to slither back to the clan he ran from
    and I don't think anyone there would pay his subscription
    again I ask
    what clan would take the little turncoat?
    the sadistic little runt
    mr tough guy?
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 16:31
    the only honorable thing to do would be to slither back to the clan he ran from
    and I don't think anyone there would pay his subscription
    again I ask
    what clan would take the little turncoat?
    the sadistic little runt
    mr tough guy?
    Ms. Gertrude,
    What kind of talk is that for a lady? Do you always talk this tough, or only when you are behind the safety of your keyboard?

Kindest Regards,
    Have a great day,
    Karma is still nipping at your butt,
    Sincerely,
    -VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree