1. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    02 Jan '17 20:24
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    My post was magnanimous in nature.
    And I expressed support of the clan system.
    And support of the site's efforts to make improvements to it.

    Yes, I did make mention of certain clans and individuals that were not deserving of my goodwill.
    But I did not mention any names.

    I thought it was a pretty classy post. 🙂

    Your response to it was .... well ... unfortunate.

    Especially for a supposed champion.

    Was your victory party a flop ?? 😴
    Lighten up Wooster.
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    136282
    02 Jan '17 20:271 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Lighten up Wooster.
    You need to recognize a humorous post.
    Then perhaps you can lighten up. 😀

    Then you can respond to my post in the other thread.

    If your mission is accomplished, why did you send another challenge to Anti-Metallica ??
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    416032
    02 Jan '17 20:59
    Originally posted by mghrn55

    If your mission is accomplished, why did you send another challenge to Anti-Metallica ??[/b]
    mghrn55,

    It is just a habit with him now. He is use to having points handed to him on a Gold Platter.

    -VR
  4. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    02 Jan '17 21:08
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    mghrn55,

    It is just a habit with him now. He is use to having points handed to him on a Gold Platter.

    -VR
    whereas you have to sandbag yours.
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    344838
    02 Jan '17 21:48
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    whereas you have to sandbag yours.
    wow current poll score 10 up only one down better than i thought
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    416032
    02 Jan '17 22:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    whereas you have to sandbag yours.
    Robbie,

    Show me the evidence where I've sandbagged points, if you can!

    -VR
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66672
    03 Jan '17 01:17
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    whereas you have to sandbag yours.
    You are still a cheat, still a liar, and still a coward.
    Congratulations on being a total POS.
  8. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    344838
    09 Jan '17 08:20
    after last years success for metallica winning the title they are on top again

    will any one challenge them this year?
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    416032
    09 Jan '17 22:29
    Originally posted by roma45
    wow current poll score 10 up only one down better than i thought
    roma45,

    Current count is now 17 up!!!

    -VR
  10. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    11 Jan '17 13:18
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    roma45,

    Current count is now 17 up!!!

    -VR
    I don't think Roma can count to 17 you are wasting his time.
  11. SubscriberVESPIN
    All For Fun
    United States
    Joined
    03 Jun '09
    Moves
    66989
    14 Jan '17 07:22
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I don't think Roma can count to 17 you are wasting his time.
    Congratulations again Robbie 🙂 The good news is, with the new changes coming up, nobody can win it year after year which is statistically impossible, unless they are cheating or using every loophole they can.

    Which means Metallica and Al might win it, but it will be very rare. And the the other clans including the smaller clans will have a chance.

    So for now you have many things to celebrate. 🙂
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    344838
    14 Jan '17 10:29
    congratulation again to metallica, the real 2016 champions, did it without any collusion and a flying start to this years championship.

    the party will start when collusion points are removed and clans suspended and cheats booted forever
  13. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    14 Jan '17 14:021 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    congratulation again to metallica, the real 2016 champions, did it without any collusion and a flying start to this years championship.

    the party will start when collusion points are removed and clans suspended and cheats booted forever
    more baseless accusations. Neither you nor your friends have been able to provide a single game where the result was prearranged. Your heroes lost, we are the reigning champions and no points will be removed from us nor shall we suffer any suspension, I repeat we are the greatest and most prolific clan in the history of RHP and the internet.
  14. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66672
    14 Jan '17 14:30
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    more baseless accusations. Neither you nor your friends have been able to provide a single game where the result was prearranged. Your heroes lost, we are the reigning champions and no points will be removed from us nor shall we suffer any suspension, I repeat we are the greatest and most prolific clan in the history of RHP and the internet.
    You are cheats, you know it and we know it.
    You can try to claim repeated coincidence, but then you would be dumber than you
    presume the rest of the world to be.
    This won't go away no matter how much lip service you provide.
    Gutless cheat and liar!!
  15. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    14 Jan '17 15:061 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    You are cheats, you know it and we know it.
    You can try to claim repeated coincidence, but then you would be dumber than you
    presume the rest of the world to be.
    This won't go away no matter how much lip service you provide.
    Gutless cheat and liar!!
    ~Not a single piece of evidence , no not even a single game could you or your lying cohorts produce. You keep repeating the same slander again and again as if by doing so you hope to make it real. Let reality sink in Santa we are worthy champions!

    The only people that are gutless are those like you that could not take getting whupped and continue to cry like pansies. A clan of yella' bellied low down snakes, having to sandbagg your way around. Once the system changes it over for you Wendys and you will be forced to play chess! Yes indeedee!
Back to Top