Congratulations

Congratulations

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
15 Jan 17
1 edit

Originally posted by mghrn55
Tossing 1 challenge back after you have collected free points from 40 others.

You're not fooling anyone with this schtick !!

As to evidence you are looking for,
I have repeatedly posted links to 10 challenges that you sent to the 3 sister clans.

Challenges where half a dozen match ups gave your players at least a 400 point rating advantage.
And ...[text shortened]... n forum has clearly accepted collusion into the vocabulary of the discussion.

Enough said !!
tossing back? I see, which players were instructed as you put it to , toss back their games. Perhaps your own clans practice of tossing games has influenced your thought process. I dont need to fool anyone, all i need to do is ask you for evidence and you are left looking like the raving lunatic you evidently purport to be.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
15 Jan 17

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
tossing back? I see, which players were instructed as you put it to , toss back their games. Perhaps your own clans practice of tossing games has influenced your thought process. I dont need to fool anyone, all i need to do is ask you for evidence and you are left looking like the raving lunatic you evidently purport to be.
I believe it was settl, jirdada and the fagass dude. Prety apt name for your clan that one. It's good to see they followed their instructions to the letter.

Cheat and a scumbag. This will be your RHP legacy

rc

Moves
15 Jan 17
2 edits

Originally posted by radioactive69
I believe it was settl, jirdada and the fagass dude. Prety apt name for your clan that one. It's good to see they followed their instructions to the letter.

Cheat and a scumbag. This will be your RHP legacy
2016 undisputed chess champions of the internet, da Easy Riders

sorry who are you again? what's your clans name?

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
15 Jan 17

2016 undisputed chess champions of the internet, da Easy Riders

sorry who are you again? what's your clans name?
Any clan can cheat and win the clan championship. Your clan was proof of that. The real test of a clans worth is winning the championship playing with integrity and sportsmanship. Metallica have proved it can be done as has Wycombe.

Your clan is the clan that has disgraced the word of sportsmanship and every member in your clan has been noted and put on the disgraceful cheat board next to you, McGayo, VESPIN and Lemondrop.

Forever to be known as cheats with absolutely no integrity. Your clan are to chess what the US Postal Service were to cycling. Cheats through and through.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
15 Jan 17

your comments are nothing more than an affront to the intelligence of any sentient being.
Lying cheat!!

st johnstone

Moves
15 Jan 17

this thread i started is about the 2016 clan champions which are metallica,
17 posters totally agree
please start a new thread for your lies and cheating collusion clan
see how many of your fellow cheats have the balls to post in it?

no? thought not cluck cluck.

rc

Moves
15 Jan 17

Originally posted by radioactive69
Any clan can cheat and win the clan championship. Your clan was proof of that. The real test of a clans worth is winning the championship playing with integrity and sportsmanship. Metallica have proved it can be done as has Wycombe.

Your clan is the clan that has disgraced the word of sportsmanship and every member in your clan has been noted and p ...[text shortened]... . Your clan are to chess what the US Postal Service were to cycling. Cheats through and through.
same old drivel repeated a thousand times ad nauseam, NO points roll back, NO evidence of collusion, NO evidence of any cheating, just the hollow tears of the vanquished and the 2016 undisputed chess champions of the internet, Da Easy Riders

rc

Moves
15 Jan 17

Originally posted by roma45
this thread i started is about the 2016 clan champions which are metallica,
17 posters totally agree
please start a new thread for your lies and cheating collusion clan
see how many of your fellow cheats have the balls to post in it?

no? thought not cluck cluck.
I agree Metallca won the sandbagging, game dropping and challenge dumping league, but they did not win the championship , we did, the Easy Riders, take a look at the final standings for 2016, you will see the glorious Easy Riders sitting pretty on top.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
15 Jan 17

I agree Metallca won the sandbagging, game dropping and challenge dumping league, but they did not win the championship , we did, the Easy Riders, take a look at the final standings for 2016, you will see the glorious Easy Riders sitting pretty on top.
No, you won the lying, cheating, collusion division for those who can't win it on their own.

We salute your ability to lie, cheat and collude with the 3 sisters.
Not really much to be proud of for sure, but then, your bar is set pretty low anyway.

Now, your sheep are being ignored....get back to work.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
15 Jan 17

Originally posted by shortcircuit
No, you won the lying, cheating, collusion division for those who can't win it on their own.

We salute your ability to lie, cheat and collude with the 3 sisters.
Not really much to be proud of for sure, but then, your bar is set pretty low anyway.

Now, your sheep are being ignored....get back to work.
What are you whining about ??
Metallica have bent every rule to breaking point for years and stolen the title
Robbie won 2016 fair and square without resorting to your underhand methods 😛 😛 😛

st johnstone

Moves
15 Jan 17

Originally posted by Mctayto
What are you whining about ??
Metallica have bent every rule to breaking point for years and stolen the title
Robbie won 2016 fair and square without resorting to your underhand methods 😛 😛 😛
you are an idiot a cheat
robbie has won nothing, jury still out i can't wait till those collusion points are removed

total waste of your time on second thoughts you have no life so time well spent?

rc

Moves
15 Jan 17

you are an idiot a cheat
robbie has won nothing, jury still out i can't wait till those collusion points are removed

total waste of your time on second thoughts you have no life so time well spent?
take a look at the 2016 standings, we are the champions and you and your flunkie clan are the losers

st johnstone

Moves
15 Jan 17

take a look at the 2016 standings, we are the champions and you and your flunkie clan are the losers
once russ makes a decision i think that will change

it will be a great day for justice

rc

Moves
15 Jan 17

once russ makes a decision i think that will change

it will be a great day for justice
what is there to decide, its finalised, take a look yah looser.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
15 Jan 17

what is there to decide, its finalised, take a look yah looser.
Don't pay any notice to romadrool
Reckon he has missed some of his meds 😉