1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    25 Jul '22 00:57
    @Very-Rusty
    It would be nice if clan leaders did not play favorites and only played clans they are friendly with and don't play others because they don't want to give points to their friends opponents.

I'm so tired of seeing tons of points being given away by many leaders and then when I try to play a four man contest you can hear the screaming in their head as they are saying no. But the clan you are trying to play just played a 10 man match with another clan.

I just tried with a clan, 4 player each, they rearranged it and took it to three vs three. I'm tired of playing such small challenges because leaders are playing favorites. I don't do that. I give the respect to each leader, at least 99 percent of them.

It's a shame. Even when they beat us they still would rather lose to their friends.

Makes no sense.
  2. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    28 Jul '22 19:51
    @VESPIN not sure which clans you are referring to?
  3. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    29 Jul '22 02:05
    @sands-al said
    @VESPIN not sure which clans you are referring to?
    Do you really think I am that stupid to name clan leaders without first sending proof to Russ and getting his permission to post it in here?

Honestly? I happen to know you are highly intellectual if I remember correctly what you do for a living.

If you spend any time as a leader looking, vetting, investigating matches, then you would have all the answers you would need and would know as much as me maybe more.

But please..... Don't treat me like I'm stupid or try to get me thrown out by answering that question. You are better than that.
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    29 Jul '22 13:32
    @vespin said
    @Very-Rusty
    It would be nice if clan leaders did not play favorites and only played clans they are friendly with and don't play others because they don't want to give points to their friends opponents.

I'm so tired of seeing tons of points being given away by many leaders and then when I try to play a four man contest you can hear the screaming in their head as they are s ...[text shortened]... a shame. Even when they beat us they still would rather lose to their friends.

Makes no sense.
    Your clan is complaining ? Uh, ok. 🤔
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    01 Aug '22 17:25
    @mghrn55 said
    Your clan is complaining ? Uh, ok. 🤔
    he's just scapegoating should Metallica pull off a miracle
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Aug '22 13:53
    @gertrude said
    he's just scapegoating should Metallica pull off a miracle
    Around and around we go in a circle, not really accomplishing anything.

-VR
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Aug '22 05:27
    @very-rusty said
    LOL at lemon/gerty, etc., etc.,....Can you see anyone putting a muzzle on me!~ 😛 🙂

-VR
    Ghost of a duck is trying his very best 😄
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Aug '22 06:58
    @vespin said
    Do you really think I am that stupid to name clan leaders without first sending proof to Russ and getting his permission to post it in here?

Honestly? I happen to know you are highly intellectual if I remember correctly what you do for a living.
    But you are stupid enough to just throw out random accusations “without first sending proof to Russ and getting his permission to post it in here?”

Obviously not quite as “intellectual” as Al then.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Aug '22 13:361 edit
    @divegeester said
    But you are stupid enough to just throw out random accusations “without first sending proof to Russ and getting his permission to post it in here?”

Obviously not quite as “intellectual” as Al then.
    You aren't smart enough to see the difference in the opponents ratings, and yours. Look at the opponents you play as an example, and sometimes they beat you because you shooting off in the Forums instead of playing the games. You should win the majority of games you are given and you don't!

EDIT: Al has nothing to do with this and isn't involved. He is a fair and honest guy as far as I am concerned.

-VR
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Aug '22 19:16
    🥱

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree