1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    07 Jul '17 04:55
    Divegeester lost two game to me and because I said, mate in two moves he cried. Anyone have a tissue for him? He forgets I keep notes on things people say about me. Anyone remember Divegeester has said things about me in here, which is fine. Fair game. However, for him to cry because I said mate in two moves? Does anyone have therapist for him? Another coward that sends a message then blocks the person.

All you guys are real men. My god I feel sorry for your woman. Except Radio, I feel sorry for his boyfriend and his mother because she will never get him out of her basement.

Divecoward, let me apologize for saying "mate in two moves, take your time." If I had known you were that sensitive, I would have mailed you some tissues. I will also send you a really good therapist number this way you can work on your issues.

But please don't cry. I am sure you gutless friends will be there for you.

All my best cry baby.

Vespin. 🙂
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    07 Jul '17 09:301 edit
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    Divegeester lost two game to me and because I said, mate in two moves he cried. Anyone have a tissue for him? He forgets I keep notes on things people say about me. Anyone remember Divegeester has said things about me in here, which is fine. Fair game. However, for him to cry because I said mate in two moves? Does anyone have therapist for him? Another cow ...[text shortened]... . I am sure you gutless friends will be there for you.

All my best cry baby.

Vespin. 🙂
    Imagine! The abject admission by little v that he keeps notes on people who are nasty to him!

Ah, diddums. Who will the snivelling little boy be running to now?

Sensible move, Divegeester. Blocking him is the best course of action.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '17 11:421 edit
    Divegeester lost two game to me and because I said, mate in two moves he cried. Anyone have a tissue for him? He forgets I keep notes on things people say about me. Anyone remember Divegeester has said things about me in here, which is fine. Fair game. However, for him to cry because I said mate in two moves? Does anyone have therapist for him? Another cow ...[text shortened]... . I am sure you gutless friends will be there for you.

All my best cry baby.

Vespin. 🙂
    You keep notes on what people say about you! Really? You must have quite a collection there by now.

Sure you're blocked, you're an asshat of the highest order. I'm more than happy to expound upon your puniness in public, I'm just not having a weasel like you cluttering up my inbox with your attention seeking pouting.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Jul '17 12:371 edit
    [b]Divegeester lost two game to me and because I said, mate in two moves he cried. Anyone have a tissue for him? He forgets I keep notes on things people say about me. Anyone remember Divegeester has said things about me in here, which is fine. Fair game. However, for him to cry because I said mate in two moves? Does anyone have therapist for him? Another coward that sends a message then blocks the person.
    /b]
    little v.

It is Very bad sportsmanship to tell your opponent that you have a mate in two, shame on you! I hope you kept the notes on things I said to you. You are welcome to display them for all to see, in their original form.

I wish I had kept notes on what you said to me in private messages just to show everyone the drivel you type about others who you pretend to be friends with.

Keep in mind it is always in bad taste to rub it into your opponents face of their lost game.
    Then you have the gall to post it on here for everyone to see. I think you have big problems. A shrink may help, but it may even be too late for that! Dive doesn't need a Therapist, YOU MOST CERTAINLY DO!!!

Well done Dive, blocking him was really a good move on your part!!! 😉

Have A Great Day!

-VR
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    07 Jul '17 13:26

All my best cry baby.

Vespin. 🙂
    You opened a thread on this ???
    And then you talk about others not having a life.

Sad.
  6. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Jul '17 14:15

All my best cry baby.

Vespin. 🙂
    "He forgets I keep notes on things people say about me."

Is that the advice given you by your Parole Officer?
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    07 Jul '17 15:07
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    "He forgets I keep notes on things people say about me."

Is that the advice given you by your Parole Officer?
    Don't forget the Social Worker too !!
    This guy needs a team !! 😀
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    07 Jul '17 21:011 edit
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Don't forget the Social Worker too !!
    This guy needs a team !! 😀
    He's probably already got one! 😀
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    07 Jul '17 22:08

All my best cry baby.

Vespin. 🙂
    Wow congratulations you actually won a clan game makes a change but you can't drop your pants to Robbie anymore As the cheating coward has run away a lot of with mctayto

How many times have you left now
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 00:35
    Originally posted by roma45
    Wow congratulations you actually won a clan game makes a change but you can't drop your pants to Robbie anymore As the cheating coward has run away a lot of with mctayto

How many times have you left now
    St Johnston dumped out of Europe, goodbye to cheap rubbish, Vespers gives Duffjeester a pasting and then trolls him and the entire metallica flunkie brigade from Starflunkie to Radiodweeb with no comeback except the usual insipid platitudes.

As for MacT I have not heard from him since that Judas Russ threw him under the proverbial bus to appease the Metallica cry babies and Misfit ultra Puritans. Its clear that you are still an unhappy and disturbed individual though. So negative and spiteful. it cannot be healthy.

V you own this forum. Look after my friend Lemondrop, he also rules it.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 00:381 edit

All my best cry baby.

Vespin. 🙂
    You nailed it, a crybaby and a coward, a forum bully that likes to hide behind FML and dish it out but cannot take it. Not only did you give him a pasting but you trolled him afterwards, classic V! 😀
  12. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 05:29
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You nailed it, a crybaby and a coward, a forum bully that likes to hide behind FML and dish it out but cannot take it. Not only did you give him a pasting but you trolled him afterwards, classic V! 😀
    FINALLY...... The winner is back. I am really happy to see your name up on this board again. I told everyone that you and Mac actually have lives, and were enjoying yourselves while they have not missed one day of trashing the usual people. They really have no lives. I knew Mac is having a blast, and I know you were enjoying your life as well.

Something they can never understand. I was reminded to feel sorry for them and not to get angry. So once in a while I come in to remind them they have no lives if they are still posting about Mac and you after you guys are taking a break for a bit and are not even here to defend yourselves. Very sad. And your right. Divegeester is such a little girl. He took something I said the wrong way even though i cant stand him, it was not meant to be nasty. He blasted me then blocked me. lol lol lol They are all cowards.

Thrilled to see your name Robbie. You are now the only man on here with any honor and character. When you have time, let me know all the good things you have been enjoying. Thank you for the kind words. And yes, I could not let Divecoward run away. lol lol
  13. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 05:30
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Imagine! The abject admission by little v that he keeps notes on people who are nasty to him!

Ah, diddums. Who will the snivelling little boy be running to now?

Sensible move, Divegeester. Blocking him is the best course of action.
    Don't you have a home you escaped from? Maybe go back on your meds?
  14. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 05:32
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You keep notes on what people say about you! Really? You must have quite a collection there by now.

Sure you're blocked, you're an asshat of the highest order. I'm more than happy to expound upon your puniness in public, I'm just not having a weasel like you cluttering up my inbox with your attention seeking pouting.
    My God you are a little girl. Grow a pair would ya. If you can dish it out, then take it like a man. Your lucky you don't live near me.
  15. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 05:36
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    little v.

It is Very bad sportsmanship to tell your opponent that you have a mate in two, shame on you! I hope you kept the notes on things I said to you. You are welcome to display them for all to see, in their original form.

I wish I had kept notes on what you said to me in private messages just to show everyone the drivel you type about others w ...[text shortened]... l done Dive, blocking him was really a good move on your part!!! 😉

Have A Great Day!

-VR
    Oh lord another coward heard from. lol lol How is the boozing going? And moron, I honestly did not mean it to be nasty. Crusty, I stink at chess. At my best, I can play maybe 1200 in ability. I am horrible. I said to him and he can copy and paste it, or I will, I said "mate in two moves, take your time." It was nothing. If I wanted to say something nasty I would have. I cant stand this little girl.

But I said nothing. He acted like a little girl then ran, then blocked me. I have nobody blocked. If someone has the Balls to say something to me, great. If they have real balls and will back it up, then they have my respect.

None of you qualify. None of you have a life. But hey, enjoy being the kings and queens of a chess forum.

Now go back to your drinking.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree