1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 05:40
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    "He forgets I keep notes on things people say about me."

Is that the advice given you by your Parole Officer?
    lol No....lol I only keep notes on the really bad things that people have said that were not true. This way when they say "i never said that" like Radio does, I can prove it. They always want proof. When you give it to them, they still don't want to hear it.

Never been in trouble with the law. I a little surprised you have attacked me though. It doesn't matter. I love watching your posts and ripping them a part. If I have to be one of them, I'll take it just to enjoy your posts on them as well.
  2. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 05:48
    Originally posted by roma45
    Wow congratulations you actually won a clan game makes a change but you can't drop your pants to Robbie anymore As the cheating coward has run away a lot of with mctayto

How many times have you left now
    Hey moron, I never said I was leaving for good. Second, you know nothing about either one of them. If you did, you would know exactly what they are doing.

Dropping my pants? Hardly. Are you coming out of the closet now like Radio has? Good for you Roma. I am really proud of you.

It took me a while to realize what an A$$ you really were. All the half decent things you said, you never meant. Even after they left, you guys got what you wanted, and in one post you had said you did not want to see anyone banned, just punished, and then started with the trashing again about how they should be banned.

You are no better then the rest of them. Another keyboard warrior. Hey enjoy yourself. You want me, you have my email you never used, you can PM me, and I would be more than happy to shut your mouth you gutless pig.

Now you can stick all your so called brilliant words right where you seem to like it. And Robbie and Mac are good men. You are just another scumbag like the rest of them. And a waste of my time.

I'll check in again in a month or so like i always do for a good laugh. Okay Bitc.!
  3. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 05:57
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    St Johnston dumped out of Europe, goodbye to cheap rubbish, Vespers gives Duffjeester a pasting and then trolls him and the entire metallica flunkie brigade from Starflunkie to Radiodweeb with no comeback except the usual insipid platitudes.

As for MacT I have not heard from him since that Judas Russ threw him under the proverbial bus to appease ...[text shortened]... t cannot be healthy.

V you own this forum. Look after my friend Lemondrop, he also rules it.
    Robbie you are missed. And Lemondrop has All my respect and he always will. He is a far better man than anyone in here. You, Mac, and Lemondrop are what made these forums fun, with witty brilliant come backs, and with brilliant debates, and all that is missed. And your right, they still have not saying the same things over and over, like they are on repeat.

I hope you keep in touch let everyone know the fun your having, and how your enjoying family time and your life. Never let these idiots get to you my friend. And I got Lemondrops back. I am not on much, but I always have his back. He is a tough man and I have a lot of respect for him. He would thrash these guys and they have no clue.

I hope you drop by time to time in here, or message when you can. And your right, it is disgusting what they did to Mac, and even worse what they did to you. It's sickening.
  4. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 06:00
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    You opened a thread on this ???
    And then you talk about others not having a life.

Sad.
    Count the number of your posts, and then count mine.

Case closed you coward.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 09:15
    St Johnston dumped out of Europe, goodbye to cheap rubbish, Vespers gives Duffjeester a pasting and then trolls him and the entire metallica flunkie brigade from Starflunkie to Radiodweeb with no comeback except the usual insipid platitudes.

As for MacT I have not heard from him since that Judas Russ threw him under the proverbial bus to appease ...[text shortened]... t cannot be healthy.

Well well well, look who's back, the cheating dishounoured git himself.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 09:18
    As for MacT I have not heard from him since that Judas Russ threw him under the proverbial bus...
    It's astonishing that Russ hasn't banned you sorry pathetic cheating ass. Your days of adding any sort of value to this site are long gone, your were not missed and you should seriously reconsider returning.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 09:211 edit
    You nailed it, a crybaby and a coward, a forum bully that likes to hide behind FML and dish it out but cannot take it. Not only did you give him a pasting but you trolled him afterwards, classic V! 😀
    It's not a "classic", it's a chess game and I lost fair and square. What's the big deal. Zip your pants up and clear off this site, the place is better off without your dishonesty and fake religious dogma.
  8. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 09:371 edit
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    Hey moron, I never said I was leaving for good. Second, you know nothing about either one of them. If you did, you would know exactly what they are doing.

Dropping my pants? Hardly. Are you coming out of the closet now like Radio has? Good for you Roma. I am really proud of you.

It took me a while to realize what an A$$ you really were. All the half ...[text shortened]... my time.

I'll check in again in a month or so like i always do for a good laugh. Okay Bitc.!
    I know Robbie and mctayto are cheating cowards.

I have no one on block feel free to pm
    Perhaps next month when mummy gives you access oops double entendre by accident

Chill out you are making a idiot of yourself robbie is a total crybaby coward even you must see thst
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 09:41

Take it to sports spanky

Still in the huff? Cheat boy

The war is over

The cheating scum list

Oh happy days
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 10:09
    Robbie you are missed. And Lemondrop has All my respect and he always will. He is a far better man than anyone in here. You, Mac, and Lemondrop are what made these forums fun, with witty brilliant come backs, and with brilliant debates, and all that is missed. And your right, they still have not saying the same things over and over, like they are on repeat. ...[text shortened]... ght, it is disgusting what they did to Mac, and even worse what they did to you. It's sickening.
    yup, subjected him to made up rules and a kangaroo court.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 10:121 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It's not a "classic", it's a chess game and I lost fair and square. What's the big deal. Zip your pants up and clear off this site, the place is better off without your dishonesty and fake religious dogma.
    Given a pasting and then publicly trolled for being a cry baby wah wah and left floundering around the forum like a well spanked bottom. Any minute now D4Duff will be sniffing around looking for some action. 😵
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 10:40
    Given a pasting and then publicly trolled for being a cry baby wah wah and left floundering around the forum like a well spanked bottom. Any minute now D4Duff will be sniffing around looking for some action. 😵
    Do you for one second thInk the comments of a chess cheat like you has any impact on me whatsoever.

Just go back to where you suckled off to, you and your cheating and dishonesty are not welcome here at rhp.
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 11:41
    Count the number of your posts, and then count mine.

Case closed you coward.
    8 posts by you on this day alone.
    And all the same useless drivel.

And now that envy filled Robbie has dropped by to throw you a bone,
    your tail is wagging so hard it is ready to fall off.

Now go fetch !! 😀

Note to Robbie ... can you fix the tag line on your clan ?
    It is incorrect. 🙂
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 12:051 edit
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Note to Robbie ... can you fix the tag line on your clan ?
    It is incorrect. 🙂
    😵
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jul '17 12:07
    yup, subjected him to made up rules and a kangaroo court.
    I hope Russ kicks your sorry pathetic lying cheating ass into banishment.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree