1. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    28 Jul '16 16:30
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    You should wash off what you are holding in your hand robbie.
    That BS you are slinging is unsanitary.
    Sorry my plump Texan friend, you been chomping on too many burgers, only veggies allowed!
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Joined
    26 Aug '06
    Moves
    55311
    28 Jul '16 17:04
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Sorry my plump Texan friend, you been chomping on too many burgers, only veggies allowed!
    Yes........looking at your spineless clan all I see is a bunch of mindless vegetables. Not a backbone between them !!!
  3. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    28 Jul '16 18:03
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Yes........looking at your spineless clan all I see is a bunch of mindless vegetables. Not a backbone between them !!!
    sorry dude no saggy baggster Aussie riff raff allowed.
  4. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    28 Jul '16 21:38
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    sorry dude no saggy baggster Aussie riff raff allowed.
    Where is startreader? she will do, bring her in!
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    344642
    28 Jul '16 23:00
    why not get the dead one or cage fighting mafia don to open another account, they already have a few, surely they can afford one more.
  6. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66627
    29 Jul '16 00:25
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Sorry my plump Texan friend, you been chomping on too many burgers, only veggies allowed!
    I never really thought that you were a vegetable, but now that you mention it, that would explain a lot about you.
  7. Subscriberlemondrop
    get off my lawn
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    182473
    29 Jul '16 00:59
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    I never really thought that you were a vegetable, but now that you mention it, that would explain a lot about you.
    that is rich coming from a fruit
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    415575
    29 Jul '16 02:251 edit
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    that is rich coming from a fruit
    Ms Gertrude,
    Your Master already said he was a burger muncher, now you are saying he eats fruit. Are you disagreeing with your Master? Bad Gertrude!!!

    Kindest Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  9. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    29 Jul '16 07:09
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Ms Gertrude,
    Your Master already said he was a burger muncher, now you are saying he eats fruit. Are you disagreeing with your Master? Bad Gertrude!!!

    Kindest Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    we have no master, we are forces of nature!
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Joined
    26 Aug '06
    Moves
    55311
    29 Jul '16 07:14
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    we have no master, we are forces of nature!
    So is emptying your bowel...................hey........I see the resemblance !!!
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Joined
    26 Aug '06
    Moves
    55311
    29 Jul '16 07:21
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    that is rich coming from a fruit
    Hey Lemon. You still working at that all men's bum waxing parlour?

    Carrobie claims you give good male Brazilians.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    415575
    29 Jul '16 17:02
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    we have no master, we are forces of nature!
    Sir,
    I regret to inform you that you mis-spelled "farces."

    Kind Regards,
    Have a great day,
    Karma is still nipping on your butt,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  13. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    29 Jul '16 17:09
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir,
    I regret to inform you that you mis-spelled "farces."

    Kind Regards,
    Have a great day,
    Karma is still nipping on your butt,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    have NO regrets Krusty old bean, what must be must be!
  14. Subscriberlemondrop
    get off my lawn
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    182473
    29 Jul '16 17:16
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Hey Lemon. You still working at that all men's bum waxing parlour?

    Carrobie claims you give good male Brazilians.
    yeah
    I'm going to knit you a blanket with all those ass hairs
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    136172
    29 Jul '16 18:43
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    yeah
    I'm going to knit you a blanket with all those ass hairs
    From what we know about you, it will probably be a very big blanket. 😀😀😀😀
Back to Top