Easy Riders recruiting

Easy Riders recruiting

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Aug 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
My dear friends, after the nefarious machinations and sabotage of our little clan by those whose deviousness knows no bounds we have a full clan again, thank you for those who applied but were simply too late, if a space comes up you will surely be first - regards Robbie.
Sir,
We know one came from the arrows clan. I am sure he will be happy to see his rating go back up now, that he doesn't have to really win any games. Which of the clans did the other players come from....LOL.... I bet you have a really LONG WAITING LIST, WHAT A JOKE!!!!

Kind Regards,
Karma will still get you,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
08 Aug 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Sir,
We know one came from the arrows clan. I am sure he will be happy to see his rating go back up now, that he doesn't have to really win any games. Which of the clans did the other players come from....LOL.... I bet you have a really LONG WAITING LIST, WHAT A JOKE!!!!

Kind Regards,
Karma will still get you,
Sincerely,
-VR
of what concern is it of yours Rusty?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Aug 16

of what concern is it of yours Rusty?
Sir,
Don't concern yourself, we will find out, at first observation several are involved in a certain clan, we will have to look more closely into it and also that clan. Thanks for your help 😉

Kind Regards,
Hope your evening is going well,
Karma still nipping at your butt,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
08 Aug 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Sir,
Don't concern yourself, we will find out, at first observation several are involved in a certain clan, we will have to look more closely into it and also that clan. Thanks for your help 😉

Kind Regards,
Hope your evening is going well,
Karma still nipping at your butt,
Sincerely,
-VR
I am not asking what is my concern is, I am asking how it concerns you Rusty old bean?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Aug 16
1 edit

I am not asking what is my concern is, I am asking how it concerns you Rusty old bean?
Sir,
Everything your Sleasy Riders do concern us, because of the collusion going on between you 4 sisters. Just carry on as normal.
Karma is nipping at your butt hard,

Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR

m

Moves
09 Aug 16

We bring in new clan members from time to time.
I don't ever recall our clan leader bringing his soap box to the clan forum
and announcing it to the entire world.

But you can't wait to come into this forum and give it your biggest CLUCK CLUCK !! 😀😀

It becomes everyone's concern when you do that !!

By the way, one of your new players has been over 1600 in the last year and now sits at 1250.

Since you chose to open a thread about my rating just a few days back,
I can make it my business to say that !! 😀😀😀😀

rc

Moves
09 Aug 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
We bring in new clan members from time to time.
I don't ever recall our clan leader bringing his soap box to the clan forum
and announcing it to the entire world.

But you can't wait to come into this forum and give it your biggest CLUCK CLUCK !! 😀😀

It becomes everyone's concern when you do that !!

By the way, one of your new players has been ove ...[text shortened]... thread about my rating just a few days back,
I can make it my business to say that !! 😀😀😀😀
By the way, one of your new players has been over 1600 in the last year and now sits at 1250.

Wow maybe you can learn something from him MaGhoobs

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
09 Aug 16
1 edit

Wow maybe you can learn something from him MaGhoobs
Once again, you are full of crap carrobbie.
Must be a slow news day because you resort to making crap up again.
Didn't your parents teach you that it is wrong to lie.
Don't the JW claim they tell the truth?
Surely you cannot be part of such a group.

So why don't you take your lying fat ass away from the forums?

Edit: If you bothered to check your *ahem* "Facts" *ahem*, you would see we have
no player at 1250 rating. The lowest we have is at 1280 and he has been as high as 1429 in the last 5 years!!!

The only other player we have in the 1200 area is at 1286 and he has been as high as
1376 in the last 5 years!!

Blow it out your backside. We have no McTayto specials!!

A quick look at YOUR clan of cheats is interesting though.

a player at 993 that has been as high as 1434 in the last 5 years
a player at 994 that has been as high as 1346 in the last 5 years
a player at 1194 that has been as high as 1388 in the last 5 years
a player at 1235 who has been as high as 1470 in the last 5 years and 1446 in the last 90 days!!
a player at 1237 who has been as high as 1450 in the last 5 years
a player at 1242 who has been as high as 1503 in the last 5 years and 1449 in the last year!!
a player at 1250 who has been as high as 1606 in the last year and 1513 in the last 90 days!!
a player at 1268 who has been as high as 1658 in the last year and 1514 in the last 90 days!!
a player at 1286 who has been as high as 1613 in the last 5 years, 1578 in the last year and 1526 in the last 90 days!!
a player at 1476 who has been as high as 1729 in the last year!!
a player at 1550 who has been as high as 1846 in the last 5 years, 1741 in the last year and 1646 in the last 90 days!!

Perhaps it is YOU who should clean up his act and stop point accusing fingers!!!

rc

Moves
09 Aug 16

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Once again, you are full of crap carrobbie.
Must be a slow news day because you resort to making crap up again.
Surely you cannot be part of such a group.

So why don't you take your lying fat ass away from the forums?

Edit: If you bothered to check y ...[text shortened]... st 90 days!!

Perhaps it is YOU who should clean up his act and stop point accusing fingers!!!
Gee chickenweedo do you not think it best to read and attempt to assimilate the text prior to aswering, I have not claimed that any of your players was 1600 and is now 1250, it was a claim made by Maghoober55 about one of my new players. Here are HIS words again,

By the way, one of your new players has been over 1600 in the last year and now sits at 1250. - Maghoober55

Please issue a full public apology and $1000 dollars for the discomfort that you have caused by your slanderous portrayal.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
09 Aug 16
1 edit

Gee chickenweedo do you not think it best to read and attempt to assimilate the text prior to aswering, I have not claimed that any of your players was 1600 and is now 1250, it was a claim made by Maghoober55 about one of my new players. Here are HIS words again,

By the way, one of your new players has been over 1600 in the last year and now sits ...[text shortened]... apology and $1000 dollars for the discomfort that you have caused by your slanderous portrayal.
Apologize for pointing out that the current rating level of over HALF of your clan is well
below a 200 point rating plateau at their current rating?? I don't think so.

You spout off constantly about sandbagging and you are the biggest baggers on the site.
All you need is McTayto and Vespin on board and you will have the whole gang!!

rc

Moves
09 Aug 16
1 edit

Apologize for pointing out that the current rating level of over HALF of your clan is well
below a 200 point rating plateau at their current rating?? I don't think so.

You spout off constantly about sandbagging and you are the biggest baggers on the site.
All you need is McTayto and Vespin on board and you will have the whole gang!!
No I want you to apologise for stating that I was making up lies about your clan when clearly in this instance I did nothing of the sort.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
09 Aug 16

No I want you to apologise for stating that I was making up lies about your clan when clearly in this instance I did nothing of the sort.
You are perpetually making up lies about me and Metallica.
You have been doing it for several years in fact.
I won't apologize for telling the truth.
Get over it. Change your ways. Repent!!

rc

Moves
09 Aug 16
1 edit

You are perpetually making up lies about me and Metallica.
You have been doing it for several years in fact.
I won't apologize for telling the truth.
Get over it. Change your ways. Repent!!
Yes but i anticipated your reply and included the proviso, in this instance. Here are your claims,

You are full of crap carrobbie.
You resort to making crap up again.
Get your lying fat ass away from the forums?

I have not told any lies concerning your clan in this instance and I want you to apologise for saying that I have.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
09 Aug 16

Yes but i anticipated your reply and included the proviso, in this instance. Here are your claims,

I have not told any lies concerning your clan in this instance and I want you to apologise for saying that I have.
Put your wants in one hand, and spit in your other hand.
Now tell us all which hand is the fullest??

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Aug 16
2 edits

Sir,
Sounds like these statements are spot on to me. Are JW'S suppose to always tell the truth? Or is this just a myth? Because if it is true, you have a lot of repenting to do. Providing of course you really are a JW. I wonder what the other JW'S think of your conduct?

Kind Regards,
Have an awesome day,
Karma is still nipping on your butt, harder now,
Sincerely,
-VR