1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 09:17
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    I don't think it would be Vespin - he would reply as its a straight question and not a simple dig.

You are probably right on the first guess for the thumb.
    To be honest, I am confused as to what is going on? lol 🙂
  2. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 09:30
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    let me help
    a very interesting stat has come up. the easy riders have won 93% of challenges against three clans, you run one of the clans and play for another. perhaps you can shed some light into this mystery, it looks to me and the majority on here some sort of collusion is going on? far too many games resigned or timed out to be just coincidence.

your reply will be interesting, we are expecting some thing good from you, mctayto is a idiot, robbie as well
    you are the great vespin, please tell the site why you are destroying it?

damn i have to go to work, this could be interesting, no abuse mr v just give us a reason
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 09:58
    Originally posted by roma45
    let me help
    a very interesting stat has come up. the easy riders have won 93% of challenges against three clans, you run one of the clans and play for another. perhaps you can shed some light into this mystery, it looks to me and the majority on here some sort of collusion is going on? far too many games resigned or timed out to be just coincidence.

your ...[text shortened]... it?

damn i have to go to work, this could be interesting, no abuse mr v just give us a reason
    please try not to break the fingers of any single moms
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 10:12
    My question was merely who thumbed me down as i asked a simple question as to why someone would create a third clan after creating two more in such a short space of time and giving the leadership up.

Someone suggested that it may have been you to thumb it down and i just said thats not your style as i feel you would answer a question that was asked to you.

I think i know who did the thumb down and not even bother answering a polite question
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 10:531 edit
    VESPERS, great one! You have returned from exile! No doubt Karma brought you
    here on her wings as a testament to justice! Oh what a glorious day!
  6. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 11:05
    Originally posted by roma45
    let me help

your ...[text shortened]... it?

Roma, I have no desire to disrespect you for any reason. That is done. Hope it is mutual. And I am not suppose to be in here. But I will answer okay? But no matter what I say, I am going to get killed in here. Nobody will believe me. But this is how I feel, and the truth. But after this,I cant be posting in here, because I have to keep my word to the administration.So Please do not take offense if I don't respond in here again. I will be in the sports forum, feel free to chat with me there.

I feel Metallica and Symposium cheat with collusion,and sandbagging for sure. Anyone who looks at their matches with other clans can easily see the same clans over and over again. I also feel MacT and Robbies Stats are correct about how often a clan will win based on playing "fair". Not based on three clans but all clans.

In short it comes down to this. I play any clan, except those two. Also, we are a clan just plays and we lose to almost every single clan we play. Not on purpose Roma. Clans wont play us with just one or two people. And my players will play anyone no matter if they win or lose. Now, please look at our matches. We have played clans on the first page that had a chance to beat Robbie, and played other clans over and over again, many more times then we ever played the Easy Riders Roma.

But just because they are doing well, does not mean I wont play them when a challenge becomes available. Even though the outcome most likely will be a loss. But we lose to everyone. The most important point here is, we play other clans on page one,and all the way through page ten, many of them FAR MORE then we ever played them.

Now, do I like Robbie and MacT? Yes I do. But I don't know them any better then I know you. We end up losing points to everyone Roma. There is no intent on my part personally. Do I wish for Metallica and especially Al not win? Yes. I will not sit here and lie to you.

Now, as a gentleman, you asked, and I answered. But if my clan and the others are being judged, then everyone must look at Metallica and symposium and I promise you will see the same things. Now, if any rules were broken, Russ would have stopped it. Immediately.

I am not a judge, and I don't feel playing the clans we play win or lose, is wrong or breaking the rules.

I will say the clan system is broken, and I like some of the ideas people had in the forum. Many of them were great. But it seems people want to insult and just be rude to each other rather then look for a solution. But there is no collusion going on, and we play anyone except two clans. That is the best I can give you Roma. I have to stay in the sports forum, but I thought I would answer you, as you asked as a gentleman. I know my answer will not be good enough, but at least it's honest.

Oh, and games that are resigned, quit, or where I have not moved? I have serious health issues, and I start these games hoping I can play and finish, and then especially from June of this year until present day, I never know when I have to rush to the hospital for myself, or my mom. So that is why you see my games so messed up. And there have been times where I had to many tournament games going, and had to resign. If people judge me on this, that is on them and their thoughts on that mean nothing to me.

I am no better then 1200, and as of now maybe only 1100 in ability. I always play my best. Sometimes for people I know, I will offer a draw even if I can win. I don't think that is breaking any rules either. But that is all of it. Even some of my personal life. And although I am thrilled Easy Riders might win it all, I do hope they can fix, or make the clan system better. Always room for improvement with anything. 🙂 I hope this an acceptable answer. Hope your well. Please call me Mike or Michael? And I think if you look at my clans percentage with all clans played, the percentage of losses would be higher. I need sleep.

And I expect everyone to blast me. For once, try to be civil about it?
  7. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 11:07
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    VESPERS, great one! You have returned from exile! No doubt Karma brought you
    here on her wings as a testament to justice! Oh what a glorious day!
    Thank you my friend. But only on a very rare occasion and only in peace and harmony. And Karma is ALWAYS on our side. 🙂 Especially you. 🙂
  8. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 11:10
    My question was merely who thumbed me down as i asked a simple question as to why someone would create a third clan after creating two more in such a short space of time and giving the leadership up.

Someone suggested that it may have been you to thumb it down and i just said thats not your style as i feel you would answer a question that was asked to you.

I think i know who did the thumb down and not even bother answering a polite question
    I don't do the thumbs up or down often. But once in a while. But I have never given you a thumbs down for anything. Only a thumbs up. Unless it was so many years ago I don't remember. But I am not one for the forums that much. But you are spot on with your answer. I would have just answered straight up. 🙂 Thank you for answering.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 11:15
    I don't do the thumbs up or down often. But once in a while. But I have never given you a thumbs down for anything. Only a thumbs up. Unless it was so many years ago I don't remember. But I am not one for the forums that much. But you are spot on with your answer. I would have just answered straight up. 🙂 Thank you for answering.
    no problem 🙂

I have another question for you if thats ok?

As a member of the Wycombe Symposium i would like to know who you believe this clan is in collusion with and play over and over again and how it compares to the amount of challenges Breaking Bad play against Easy Riders
  10. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 11:37
    no problem 🙂

I have another question for you if thats ok?

As a member of the Wycombe Symposium i would like to know who you believe this clan is in collusion with and play over and over again and how it compares to the amount of challenges Breaking Bad play against Easy Riders
    That is a good question. Off the top of my head, I cant think of any. If you give me a few days and I can put a little time in, I could come up with many, many clans. But I never thought anything of it until being accused. Once you finish up one challenge, you just start another. Even if you know you are going to lose.

I never saw a problem with me playing everyone, even if we lose?

I have experience with Al. I wont go any further then that as that would just cause more issues and I really want to keep things calm. And who knows? Maybe after I look, and research it, maybe I am wrong. I just thought I remembered seeing the same clans and Al getting a lot of points. But let me check, and re post with your permission? And you are free to ask anything you like.

I am happy to answer. I will not be rude in any way. I give you my word. 🙂
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 11:54
    That is a good question. Off the top of my head, I cant think of any. If you give me a few days and I can put a little time in, I could come up with many, many clans. But I never thought anything of it until being accused. Once you finish up one challenge, you just start another. Even if you know you are going to lose.

I never saw a problem with me playin ...[text shortened]... ything you like.

I am happy to answer. I will not be rude in any way. I give you my word. 🙂
    Thats absolutely fine by me have a little look when you get the time and post back 🙂
  12. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 18:07
    let me know also who the sandbaggers are hiding in my clan
  13. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 18:37
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    let me know also who the sandbaggers are hiding in my clan
    the problem in identifying sandbaggers is that you have to know why their rating is considerably below their actual plying strength
    if ratings drop because of personal problems, family, health, etc.then you could not say they were sandbagging
    if they purposely manipulate their ratings to achieve an advantage
    then sandbagging could be an issue
    it's highly subjective
  14. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 19:04
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Time to take another inventory of Easy Riders' challenges with 3 clans.
    Anti-Metallica, Breaking Bad and Arrow clans.

As of today - Nov 8, 2016.

W/L/D statistics for Easy Riders against the 3 clans noted above.
    Challenges Completed 2016 thus far....

Anti-Metallica - 12 completed, 11W 0L 1D ; Net points - 250
    Breaking Bad - 13 completed, 13W 0 ...[text shortened]... should be diminished in any way !!

As usual, vote with your thumbs.
    And have a great day !!
    only 18 members feel strongly enough about your crusade to even vote with their thumbs
    a meaningless waste of time
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 19:16
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    only 18 members feel strongly enough about your crusade to even vote with their thumbs
    a meaningless waste of time
    Alternatively, up to the point where you posted that, Lemon, only 18 members had actually seen the post.

Many people do actually have a life, you know!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree