Free Vespin

Free Vespin

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Jul 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
what lunatic?
Sir or Ma'am,
You really should pay attention to previous posts. Now go back and read and you will understand what lunatic he was talking about. 😛
Kindest Regards,
Karma is nipping harder now,
Sincerely,
-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Jul 16
2 edits

I've responded several times since I said I would not
not a lie just a change of mind
but really VR
you don't have to respond to every silly post by a fellow clansman
you will still be petted
Sir or Ma'am,
It is good though you decided to change your mind, you are a good source of entertainment for us. They don't Pet us in Metallica like they do with the cohorts you hang with. We are not a touchy feely group like yours. 😛 Word has it robbie likes your long fingers. I don't know what that is all about, best not to know! 😉
Kindest Regards,
Karma Nipping at your butt, feel it?
Sincerely,
-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
11 Jul 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Sir or Ma'am,
It is good though you decided to change your mind, you are a good source of entertainment for us. They don't Pet us in Metallica like they do with the cohorts you hang with. We are not a touchy feely group like yours. 😛 Word has it robbie likes your long fingers. I don't know what that is all about, best not to know! 😉
Kindest Regards,
Karma Nipping at your butt, feel it?
Sincerely,
-VR
picture this
lemondrop, with his long fingers, reaching for his milk toast, VR
petting him gently
training him to be a good lap dog

rc

Moves
11 Jul 16

picture this
lemondrop, with his long fingers, reaching for his milk toast, VR
petting him gently
training him to be a good lap dog
LOL, here Rusty Rusty, fetch boy!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
LOL, here Rusty Rusty, fetch boy!
Sir,
It is quite obvious what you and your cohorts are trying to do. Turn this into a name calling contest. Well I for one am not going to take the bait. I know you don't want your collusion points with Breaking Bad, Anti Metallica and arrow to be shown and UP DATED all the time.

Next best thing is close the Clan Forum so it can't be shown. I think Admins and Mods have caught on to what is going on. ( You Sir, have been caught and don't like it)

Kindest Regards,
Karma is Nipping hard at your butt, old friend,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
12 Jul 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Sir,
It is quite obvious what you and your cohorts are trying to do. Turn this into a name calling contest. Well I for one am not going to take the bait. I know you don't want your collusion points with Breaking Bad, Anti Metallica and arrow to be shown and UP DATED all the time.

Next best thing is close the Clan Forum so it can't be shown. I thi ...[text shortened]... t like it)

Kindest Regards,
Karma is Nipping hard at your butt, old friend,
Sincerely,
-VR
Here have a scooby snack Rusty! Good boy!

st johnstone

Moves
12 Jul 16

Here have a scooby snack Rusty! Good boy!
are you Daphne or Velma?

rc

Moves
12 Jul 16
2 edits

Well Tuesdays is here and almost gone, what was it that the prophets of the gloom were saying, cant wait till Tuesday for something to happen? man they are wired. Anyway I am pleased that I have had a little correspondence with Vepsers and despite his incarceration in cyber space he appears to be in good spirits.

He had some little text for very Rusty which calls into question the wretched state of Rustys alleged sources of information considering their inaccuracy then again we all know that Rusty makes stuff up and expects other to believe his propaganda. Roma he senses is a total mamas boy, a greettin faced embittered tantrum throwing spanked bottom of a man. Difficult to argue with that.

He would like to thank lemondrop for his support and for some little misunderstanding asks forgiveness and would like all his friends to know that he is enjoying his clan and enjoying playing again.

Let us rejoice! V for victory, V for vive le revolution and V for VESPERS!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Jul 16
2 edits

He had some little text for very Rusty which calls into question the wretched state of Rustys alleged sources of information considering their inaccuracy then again we all know that Rusty makes stuff up and expects other to believe his propaganda.
Sir,
No need to talk in riddless spit out what you are trying to say. What is the message from your HERO to me? What inaccuracy are you talking about? I don't make up anything, sir.
I leave that for you and your cohorts.
Kindest Regards,
Karma is nipping on your butt, tell your HERO 😛 Perhaps he is feeling it too! 😉
Sincerely,
-VR

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
12 Jul 16

Now I recall
That twit crusty suggested that he had inside knowledge to do you harm on Tuesday
As per usual he is full of excrement 😉

rc

Moves
12 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Mctayto
Now I recall
That twit crusty suggested that he had inside knowledge to do you harm on Tuesday
yes indeed, more bull than a heard of Texan longhorns. Clearly he's gone man.

st johnstone

Moves
12 Jul 16

yes indeed, more bull than a heard of Texan longhorns. Clearly he's gone man.
what was the score tonight??????????

karma is good

st johnstone

Moves
12 Jul 16

Well Tuesdays is here and almost gone, what was it that the prophets of the gloom were saying, cant wait till Tuesday for something to happen? man they are wired. Anyway I am pleased that I have had a little correspondence with Vepsers and despite his incarceration in cyber space he appears to be in good spirits.

He had some little text for very ...[text shortened]... ory, V for vive le revolution and V for VESPERS!

[youtube Tuesdays gone]_7p2ogicS1U[/youtube]
that's nice
robbie has been promoted to message boy now.
tell the mafia cage fighter, he has an informer yes another one sick of the little sad mans antics.
karma is good

red imps hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Jul 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Mctayto
Now I recall
Sir,
You show me where I said anything of the kind. Someone did mention something about a Surprise for Tuesday but it was directed to Lemondrop, and I was not the one who said it. You can't seem to get anything right!

Name calling is for Children, tell your HERO that for me....He actually should be able to read the posts, he just isn't allowed by the site Admins to talk in the forums. Good Job they did there!!!

Kindest Regards,
Karma nipping hard at your butt,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
12 Jul 16

Originally posted by roma45
what was the score tonight??????????

karma is good
the only way is up! 😛