1. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 09:041 edit
    The great and illustrious leader of the revolution is still being kept under house arrest by nefarious factions who shall at this moment in time remain nameless. Since the village of the banned were banned, all have received their freedom to express themselves with the exception of the glorious leader of the revolution. The inhumane and unjust treatment of Vespers (peace be upon him for a thousand years) has not gone unnoticed, Karma is offended. I urge all in whose psyche there exists a functioning conscience to petition the site administration to release our brother in arms and restore the balance of the universe.

V for victory, V for Vive le Revolution and V for Vespers!

FREE VESPIN!
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 09:10
    That you praise him shows your guilt.

I realize he's your role model, but you shouldn't be so out of the closet that you follow him into the grave. No one knows how you manage to avoid prosecution for your crimes, which are at least as serious as his. He's paying for his crimes. When will it finally be your turn?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 09:144 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne

I realize he's your role model, but you shouldn't be so out of the closet that you follow him into the grave. No one knows how you manage to avoid prosecution for your crimes, which are at least as serious as his. He's paying for his crimes. When will it finally be your turn?
    On the contrary i am standing up against an injustice and appealing to those with a sense of justice to petition the site administration to right this wrong. It is simply unfair that Romadrool, Radioslobber, Stardweeb and others were freed when Vespers is still languishing in solitary confinement in cyber space. Why it is not a miscarriage of justice you will now explain.

I have ignored your personal remarks which besmirch my personal majesty. It is beneath someone of my lineage (ancient Celtic Royalty) to dignify them with an answer.
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 09:29
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    The great and illustrious leader of the revolution is still being kept under house arrest by nefarious factions who shall at this moment in time remain nameless. Since the village of the banned were banned, all have received their freedom to express themselves with the exception of the glorious leader of the revolution. The inhumane and unjust treat ...[text shortened]... e of the universe.

V for victory, V for Vive le Revolution and V for Vespers!

FREE VESPIN!
    i thought you never voted in your life?
    i did not know she was still banned, just asumed was too scared to show her cheating face on here.
    i agree she should be allowed back, give us a laugh at the cage fighting mafia ganster once more
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 09:46
    Originally posted by roma45
    i thought you never voted in your life?
    i did not know she was still banned, just asumed was too scared to show her cheating face on here.
    i agree she should be allowed back, give us a laugh at the cage fighting mafia ganster once more
    Who is talking about voting you muckle scunner? petition the site administration and tell them to free Vespin! the people demand it.
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 10:29

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 10:35

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 10:58
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    i won't post what i think you do to your kids

both my sons are in the mighty FCU fair city unity, so proud of them when they booted the inverness last year, boy you lot can run.
    elgin on the 16th july will stop in inverness crack a few heads, if they only had a six foot four muscle man with a shaven head to protect them. but if such a person does exist he will stuck behind his key board losing games.

long live st johnstone, FCU visiting all towns soon run and hide,
  9. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 11:48
    Originally posted by roma45
    i won't post what i think you do to your kids

both my sons are in the mighty FCU fair city unity, so proud of them when they booted the inverness last year, boy you lot can run.
    elgin on the 16th july will stop in inverness crack a few heads, if they only had a six foot four muscle man with a shaven head to protect them. but if such a person does exist h ...[text shortened]... his key board losing games.

long live st johnstone, FCU visiting all towns soon run and hide,
    You prove with every post your neanderthal characteristics
    Firstly you add 4 inches to my height, then throw in another lie re a shaven head before suggesting that you will crack a few heads.

I really feel you require professional help
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 17:39
    Who is talking about voting you muckle scunner? petition the site administration and tell them to free Vespin! the people demand it.
    Sir,
    This may come as a complete shock and surprise to you. There are many of us who are thinking of petitioning that you and Mctayto go to the same place as Vespin!!! You two are just as GUILTY!!!
    Kindest Regards,
    Have A Great Day!
    -VR
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 17:402 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne

Well said! You deserve 10 thumbs up from everyone for that statement! Too bad we can only give one.
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 18:14
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Well said! You deserve 10 thumbs up from everyone for that statement! Too bad we can only give one.
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
    oh dear only a true fairycake like you could appreciate the lameness of such a post.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 18:14
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir,
    This may come as a complete shock and surprise to you. There are many of us who are thinking of petitioning that you and Mctayto go to the same place as Vespin!!! You two are just as GUILTY!!!
    Kindest Regards,
    Have A Great Day!
    -VR
    Free Vespin!
  14. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 18:38
    oh dear only a true fairycake like you could appreciate the lameness of such a post.
    'fairycake'
    beautiful description
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 19:43
    Free Vespin!
    Ban Robbie!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree