Free Vespin

Free Vespin

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

st johnstone

Moves
21 Jul 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
you have not been saying very much about Celtics victory last night, why is that?
sorry big congratulations, i mean to scrape past 3-1 on aggregate against a bunch of part time taxi drivers and gift shop workers, you must be so proud.

m

Moves
27 Jul 16

goober is leader of clan metaligoober! Vespers shall be free!
Maybe Vespins should be free.
Then he can explain the game shown below.

Game 11809135

Another clan game between Breaking Bad and Easy Riders.
And as the leader of the clan, Vespins is setting a fine example for his troops !!
Is he not ?? 🙄🙄🙄

rc

Moves
27 Jul 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
Maybe Vespins should be free.
Then he can explain the game shown below.

Game 11809135

Another clan game between Breaking Bad and Easy Riders.
And as the leader of the clan, Vespins is setting a fine example for his troops !!
Is he not ?? 🙄🙄🙄
Vespers doesn't need to justify a single thing to you, he can resign any games just because he wants to. It is not against the rules of chess and your puritanical self righteousness I find odious!

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
27 Jul 16

Vespers doesn't need to justify a single thing to you, he can resign any games just because he wants to. It is not against the rules of chess and your puritanical self righteousness I find odious!
It is against the rules of sportsmanship, at least in Australia it is. Why set a challenge up with yourself in it if all you intend on doing is resign before a move is even made, gifting the clan you're playing 2 easy games.!!! Any clan I have played for has fought tooth and nail to win every game.

VESPIN is a dirty, filthy disgrace. Also coward and a cheat. Oh.........so are you carrobie. No wonder you 2 piss in each others pockets.

rc

Moves
27 Jul 16

Originally posted by radioactive69
It is against the rules of sportsmanship, at least in Australia it is. Why set a challenge up with yourself in it if all you intend on doing is resign before a move is even made, gifting the clan you're playing 2 easy games.!!! Any clan I have played for has fought tooth and nail to win every game.

VESPIN is a dirty, filthy disgrace. Also coward and a cheat. Oh.........so are you carrobie. No wonder you 2 piss in each others pockets.
the rules of sportsmanship? bwahahaha, lets get a reality check on that, what you mean is against your made up fantasy rules! You are a sandbagger a 1700-1800 rated player masquerading as a 1300 rated player, please don't offer me any more moral advice you have no freedom of speech in any regard you hypocritical metallica sycophantic flunkie.

rc

Moves
27 Jul 16
1 edit

V for Victory, V for Vive le Revolution and V for Vespers!

Vrooooom vroooooom Da Easy riders!

st johnstone

Moves
27 Jul 16

Originally posted by radioactive69

careful mate
you might get a visit from a cage fighting mafia don or a 6foot 4 shaven headed enforcer, who is so stupid he can't remember previous jobs he did.
for me after last week creepy lie by a certain cheat here i will not engage with the JW liar every again, hes a cheat we all know it.
i will shun the little creepy cheat, careful what you post history has told us those who point out the cheating are far more likely to be punished than those little cheating scum cowards who actually cheat.

m

Moves
27 Jul 16

Thanks for clarifying that for us.
Sandbagging is not against the rules of chess either.

Yet you have been whining about that for as long as I have been following the clan forums.

But there are unwritten codes of conduct in the clan feature.

And you have been caught, exposed and branded as a cheat. Period !!
Your envy of and obsession with another clan has gotten the better of you.

rc

Moves
27 Jul 16

Thanks for clarifying that for us.
Sandbagging is not against the rules of chess either.

Yet you have been whining about that for as long as I have been following the clan forums.

But there are unwritten codes of conduct in the clan feature.

And you have been caught, exposed and branded as a cheat. Period !!
Your envy of and obsession with another clan has gotten the better of you.
Please don't preach to me you puritan saggy baggster! I just had my dinner and I want it to stay down.

m

Moves
27 Jul 16

Please don't preach to me you puritan saggy baggster! I just had my dinner and I want it to stay down.
The actions of you and your cohorts are disgraceful !!
They are so obvious to all.
You aren't even trying to deny this anymore.

I don't care if you keep that down or not.

rc

Moves
27 Jul 16
1 edit

The actions of you and your cohorts are disgraceful !!
They are so obvious to all.
You aren't even trying to deny this anymore.

I don't care if you keep that down or not.
the same can be said of your clan of world class grandmasters with a win to loss ratio of almost 80%, Magnus Carlsen the current world champion scores about 60%, so preach your puritanism to yourselves.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Jul 16
2 edits

the same can be said of your clan of world class grandmasters with a win to loss ratio of almost 80%, Magnus Carlsen the current world champion scores about 60%, so preach your puritanism to yourselves.
Sir,
Again you are talking apples and oranges as you were last time you made the comparison. They are professional chess players. We barely know how the pieces move. Kind of like comparing NHL Hockey players to Junior A hockey players! I don't know if you'll understand that comparison or not, but many will.

Kind Regards,
Karma is starting to nip a little harder now, feel it?,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
27 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Sir,
Again you are talking apples and oranges as you were last time you made the comparison. They are professional chess players. We barely know how the pieces move. Kind of like comparing NHL Hockey players to Junior A hockey players! I don't know if you'll understand that comparison or not, but many will.

Kind Regards,
Karma is starting to nip a little harder now, feel it?,
Sincerely,
-VR
barely know how the pieces move?? 80 percent win to loss ration, aye reality check ordered! ETA ASAP

m

Moves
27 Jul 16

barely know how the pieces move?? 80 percent win to loss ration, aye reality check ordered! ETA ASAP
Your clan has a record against 3 clans (sisters) 28W 1L 1D.
Get out a calculator and then come back to us and flap your gums !!

No wait !! Beaks don't come with gums !!
Just get back to us and give us your best ....

Cluck cluck !! 😀

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Jul 16
2 edits

Sir,
You are trying to compare a group of mediocre chess players on a chess site in clans, to grandmasters.
Why don't you tell us more about how you have a 99% win to loss ratio against 3 clans on here. Breaking Bad, Anti Metallica and arrow, and we shouldn't leave out Hellboy he would be disappointed.

Kindest Regards,
Hope you are having a great day,
Karma is nipping on your butt,
Sincerely,
-VR