25 Apr '20 15:40

Removed by poster

2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Apr '20 17:27
    @lemondrop removed their quoted post
    So I am assuming that frilly pink nighty doesn't fit anymore?

-VR
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    25 Apr '20 18:11

Removed by poster

4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Apr '20 18:501 edit
    Yea, but does the pink frilly nighty still fit you? 😉

-VR
  5. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    04 May '20 20:28
    I lost 45 lbs and was doing well getting back into shape. Four months and I would have been back in the gym again.

Now I gained more than half the weight back, and I look like a beachball. It's horrible.
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 May '20 09:03
    @vespin said
    I lost 45 lbs and was doing well getting back into shape. Four months and I would have been back in the gym again.

Now I gained more than half the weight back, and I look like a beachball. It's horrible.
    You've only put half back on and you look like a beachball? I dread to imagine how grossly obese you were to start with. Are you able to stand unassisted?

Anyway how's the Breaking Wind clan going. Still throwing games or are you trying to clean your act up?
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    05 May '20 12:30
    @vespin said

I recently watched Breaking Bad.
    And also Better Call Saul.
    Both pretty good.
    Going through Ozark now.
    Seems I have more time on my hands these days.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 May '20 14:22
    @vespin said

Don't get discouraged, just go back to what you were doing when you lost the 45 lbs! Everyone has a drop then figure it is ok to change their eating habits which puts them back on the same road.

Just Stick to what you were doing when you lost the 45 and you will find yourself back to losing again!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree