1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 07:16
    I hope everyone had a nice Christmas for those who celebrate it. And any other holiday that was celebrated, I hope that went well for those families as well.

Happy New year and hope everyone in here has a better new year and most importantly, a healthy one.

Vespin
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    31 Dec '17 19:09
    Originally posted by @vespin
    I hope everyone had a nice Christmas for those who celebrate it. And any other holiday that was celebrated, I hope that went well for those families as well.

Happy New year and hope everyone in here has a better new year and most importantly, a healthy one.

Vespin
    Happy new year to you as well.

But some players have a major dilemma now. The ones that always thumb me down no matter what. But surely your supporters won't thumb he down for wishing you a happy new year?

Time will tell
  3. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 00:03
    Originally posted by @roma45

But some players have a major dilemma now. The ones that always thumb me down no matter what. But surely your supporters won't thumb he down for wishing you a happy new year?

Time will tell
    Roma,

I wish I had a picture of someone shaking their head side to side. lol lol I have one thumbs down. And I am sure more will follow. I always have one no matter what. lol lol I think you have a stalker, just as I do. lol

Thank you for your best wishes. I actually meant my best wishes for everyone in here, even the ones who don't like me.

I actually do believe in Karma to a degree. And why not wish everyone a healthy and peaceful holiday's and New Year.

Hope you had some time off and enjoyed your holiday's!
    All my best.
    Michael

fyi.... We need to find out who are personal stalkers are. lol lol
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 14:16
    Originally posted by @roma45

Time will tell
    I suppose it's a similar dilemma as people who get stressed out by what people say about them on social media sites like face ache and twatter.
    I have the perfect answer -don't go on social media, don't use or look at the thumb things
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 15:191 edit
    Roma,

I wish I had a picture of someone shaking their head side to side. lol lol I have one thumbs down. And I am sure more will follow. I always have one no matter what. lol lol I think you have a stalker, just as I do. lol

Thank you for your best wishes. I actually meant my best wishes for everyone in here, even the ones who don't like me.

I a ...[text shortened]...
    All my best.
    Michael

fyi.... We need to find out who are personal stalkers are. lol lol
    little v.

We all have posters who will thumb down our posts no matter what we say. In your case you made your fair share of enemies along the way. Perhaps starting out on a new foot in the New Year will help you. People eventually forget the past expecially if you change your persona to one that is more people friendly. No need to go into details, we all know what you did, and what people didn't like.

I will Wish you a Happy New Year and all the best in 2018! I am not one to hold grudges against people I don't actually know. I will get thumbs down for it too, but don't really care about that. People will give you thumbs down just because they don't like the poster not because of what you say. I don't see anything wrong with that as everyone is entitled to their opinion.

-VR
  6. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    06 Jan '18 17:371 edit
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    little v.

We all have posters who will thumb down our posts no matter what we say. In your case you made your fair share of enemies along the way. Perhaps starting out on a new foot in the New Year will help you. People eventually forget the past expecially if you change your persona to one that is more people friendly. No need to go into details, we ...[text shortened]... t you say. I don't see anything wrong with that as everyone is entitled to their opinion.

-VR
    Hey Rusty.... Just saw your post now. My apologies for being late. I hope your holiday's were peaceful, and most of all very healthy. My new year is actually starting off well in many area's and not so good in another. But as long as the good out weighs the bad, no reason to complain right? As for the thumbs down? I don't actually care, it was more a joke for me, and fairly sure for Roma to.

I think everyone in this forum has upset others at one point or another. I posted a while ago in a thread I made, I am done arguing. I don't care enough to argue. And honestly, it takes way to much energy. I had a point to make back then and made it.

Now I just want to play chess, I wish "everyone" a healthy and peaceful life, inside and outside chess. I am only here for chess and for some good laughs with people I have made friends with. Honestly that is it for me. Thank you for the kind wishes, and hope the new year is your best year yet. All my best.

Sincerely,
    Michael
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Jan '18 02:421 edit
    Hey Rusty.... Just saw your post now. My apologies for being late. I hope your holiday's were peaceful, and most of all very healthy. My new year is actually starting off well in many area's and not so good in another. But as long as the good out weighs the bad, no reason to complain right? As for the thumbs down? I don't actually care, it was more a joke ...[text shortened]... e kind wishes, and hope the new year is your best year yet. All my best.

Sincerely,
    Michael
    vespin,

A thumbs up for you! Starting the year off well, no need for any of us to dwell on the past it is a good place to leave it.

-VR
  8. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    07 Jan '18 05:15
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    vespin,

A thumbs up for you! Starting the year off well, no need for any of us to dwell on the past it is a good place to leave it.

-VR
    Thank you for the thumbs up! Gave you and Roma one as well. I don't do thumbs down for anything. And please believe me, no dwelling here. I just opened up dialogue and kind of just responded to the things you had mentioned that was all. My comments were meant to be innocuous so I hope that is how you took them. Also, I completely agree, I want the past to stay there for more reasons than I can count! lol No worries.

Thank you again for the kind wishes and God bless... 🙂

Sincerely,
    Michael 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree