1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 07:071 edit
    ever wonder what the people you chat with look like?
    I have some weird images of you all
    some funny
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 08:47
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    some funny
    no one cares what you think
    boring little lamodrop
    i wonder who you replaced illuck and kathmandu1 with, obviously one is in the easy riders the other in anti-metallica.
    how many times have you beat yourself?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 09:331 edit
    some funny
    Yes I can see Roma drool the transvestite goose-stepping up and down in his SS Uniform looking for young moms fingers to break with a picture of Das Fuhrer Shirely Circuit in his wallet that he kisses every day with his cornflake infested fat lips.
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 10:00
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Yes I can see Roma drool the transvestite goose-stepping up and down in his SS Uniform looking for young moms fingers to break with a picture of Das Fuhrer Shirely Circuit in his wallet that he kisses every day with his cornflake infested fat lips.
    i picture you as a small obese bald on top but with a daft pony tail, NHS specs held together by red tape.
    a wee sad veggie leftie, who has no friends as you walk about the streets carrying a ALDI shopping bag, waiting until it's "pay day" by that i mean cashing your giro.
    half mast trousers and john boy walton style tank top, bought from the local charity shop.
    as you visit the local tescos cafe, you get a cup of hot water so you can re-use the same tea bag over and over again, filling your pockets with the free bags of sugar and milk, trying to talk to other customers pretend they are your friends, as only darkness awaits you back at the hostel you live in.
    cheating at RHP is the only thing in your life, come dec 31st, you will think you have achieved some sort of victory,
    but karma will take that from you.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 10:38
    Originally posted by roma45
    i picture you as a small obese bald on top but with a daft pony tail, NHS specs held together by red tape.
    a wee sad veggie leftie, who has no friends as you walk about the streets carrying a ALDI shopping bag, waiting until it's "pay day" by that i mean cashing your giro.
    half mast trousers and john boy walton style tank top, bought from the local charit ...[text shortened]... 1st, you will think you have achieved some sort of victory,
    but karma will take that from you.
    LOL, i can assure you I am have a full head of thick hair and as yet have no need of glasses. I have a plethora of friends, go to gym (although not as much as I should) enjoy cycling and have run a successful business since 1994. I do shop at Aldi though cause I like their strawberries, red grapes, nectarines, apples and bananas. I would never shop in Tescos 4sure.
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 14:46
    and have run a successful business since 1994.
    how are the big issue sales?
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 16:142 edits
    LOL, i can assure you I am have a full head of thick hair and as yet have no need of glasses. I have a plethora of friends, go to gym (although not as much as I should) enjoy cycling and have run a successful business since 1994. I do shop at Aldi though cause I like their strawberries, red grapes, nectarines, apples and bananas. I would never shop in Tescos 4sure.
    ROFLMAO...When would you have TIME for the gym? You are in here ALL THE TIME!
    At least every time I come in to correct you on something you've lied about. ( Perhaps all your business is done from your computer)? Giving you an out....LOL...
    Kindest Regards,
    Karma is nipping hard on your butt now, old friend,
    -VR
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 16:40
    some funny
    Having fantasies of McTayto's avatar again ?

A 78 pound old lady who loves men in uniform !!

😀😀😀😀
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 16:521 edit
    some funny
    Sir or Ma'am,
    I believe you picked a topic that would be better suited for the general forum. This is a "Clan Forum" for clan discussions and debates.
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 17:01
    Maybe you just have a thing for transvestites, not that there is anything wrong with that. Jealousy on your part could be a factor from what I am seeing.
    Kindest Regards,
    Karma nipping at your butt, feel it?
    -VR
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 17:57
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Maybe you just have a thing for transvestites, not that there is anything wrong with that. Jealousy on your part could be a factor from what I am seeing.
    Kindest Regards,
    Karma nipping at your butt, feel it?
    -VR
    Will you please try to refrain from making references to my posterior, it may be the done thing in your gay bikers on acid clan but we are not like you.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 18:012 edits
    ROFLMAO...When would you have TIME for the gym? You are in here ALL THE TIME!
    At least every time I come in to correct you on something you've lied about. ( Perhaps all your business is done from your computer)? Giving you an out....LOL...
    Kindest Regards,
    Karma is nipping hard on your butt now, old friend,
    -VR
    Oh dear you do realise that Gyms have internet access and that you can surf the world wide web, watch television, plug in your iphone, play games while you are doing cardio on treadmill, cross trainer, cycling etc etc?

and will you please stop projecting your ignorance and accusing other people of lying when they are not, its self assuming pompous douchebaggery
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 18:212 edits
    Oh dear you do realise that Gyms have internet access and that you can surf the world wide web, watch television, plug in your iphone, play games while you are doing cardio on treadmill, cross trainer, cycling etc etc?

and will you please stop projecting your ignorance and accusing other people of lying when they are not, its self assuming pompous douchebaggery
    ROFLMAO...You must work out really hard....LOL... Reminds me of some of the women who go in texting while they are work out. Make up still as fresh when they leave as when they came in.

So, tell us where you're bench pressing, curling, deadlifts weights are at, just to name a few, we would love to know your progress. ( or is that too difficult with your head set on ) 😉

Sounds like I must have hit a nerve with you on that one. 😉

Kindest Regards,
    Karma is nipping on your butt, don't wiggle to much on the bike. 😉
    -VR
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 18:241 edit
    Will you please try to refrain from making references to my posterior, it may be the done thing in your gay bikers on acid clan but we are not like you.
    Are you an expert now on gay bikers on acid? Have you spent a lot of time with them? It didn't go unnoticed that you ignored the transvestites question. Hitting a little too close to the truth?
    Kindest Regards,
    Karma is nipping at your big butt,
    -VR
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 18:272 edits
    ROFLMAO...You must work out really hard....LOL... Reminds me of some of the women who go in texting while they are work out. Make up still as fresh when they leave as when they came in.

So, tell us where you're bench pressing, curling, deadlifts weights are at, just to name a few, we would love to know your progress.

Sounds like I must have hit a ...[text shortened]... 😉

Kindest Regards,
    Karma is nipping on your butt, don't wiggle to much on the bike. 😉
    -VR
    I do not do weights Crusty I only do cardio. You have been to a gym right?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree