1. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 17:36
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir or Ma'am,
    The question was not if you were a friend of Metallica, I assume that is who you are talking about with your name calling. I really don't care about that. Show me where we have cheated with statistics as we have done.

Now the questions were for the 3rd time: Do you think it is right that people are throwing games a ...[text shortened]... arting to hurt you,
    You have to understand the serious nature of what you are involved in,
    -VR
    If what you and your clan have been doing for years is not cheating ie as you have done all within the rules
    Then
    How can you have the audacity to call others cheats when their actions are also within the rules ???
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 18:053 edits
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    If what you and your clan have been doing for years is not cheating ie as you have done all within the rules
    Then
    How can you have the audacity to call others cheats when their actions are also within the rules ???
    Sir,
    Let me try my best to explain something to you if you are willing to relax and listen. When you resign a game(s) at the beginning of the challenge, for the sole purpose so Easy Riders can receive the points in my opinion that is CHEATING. Now if the challenge has already been decided and you resign the game(s) that is a whole different story. Do you see the difference, my friend?
    As I told the brains behind this whole scheme it will be up to Administration to decide on what is done concerning what has been going on with Easy Riders, Breaking Bad, Anti Metallica, and Arrow.
    Kindest Regards,
    Relax enjoy the day,
    -VR
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 20:03
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir,
    Let me try my best to explain something to you if you are willing to relax and listen. When you resign a game(s) at the beginning of the challenge, for the sole purpose so Easy Riders can receive the points in my opinion that is CHEATING. Now if the challenge has already been decided and you resign the game(s) that is a whole different story. D ...[text shortened]... sy Riders, Breaking Bad, Anti Metallica, and Arrow.
    Kindest Regards,
    Relax enjoy the day,
    -VR
    I will point out once more

Anyone can resign a game at any time for any reason within the rules.

I suggest you get your head around it as you seem to fail to realise that you need to break a rule to cheat.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 20:171 edit

I suggest you get your head around it as you seem to fail to realise that you need to break a rule to cheat.
    I believe Administration never in their wildest dreams thought they would run into this kind of a situation, where 4 clans would try to gang up on one. Throw games just so that one team "Easy Riders" in this case would receive all the points.

Do understand because of what you and your cohorts are doing people are not re-newing their Subscriptions, and will not be until the situation is resolved. I am happy you are admitting that you believe it is ok to resign games right at the start of a challenge. At least you are being honest about it.

Kind Regards,
    Have A Great Day,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  5. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 20:30
    What the admins dream of is neither your concern or mine
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 20:33
    What the admins dream of is neither your concern or mine
    Sir,
    You are correct about that. What they do about the situation will be of concern to us both.
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 22:22

you sound desperate
    even a rat caught in a trap will chew its own leg off to escape
    keep denying it, but facts don.t lie,
    you resign clan games to let the easy riders win.
    you can.t wriggle out of that
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 22:42
    Originally posted by roma45
    you sound desperate
    even a rat caught in a trap will chew its own leg off to escape
    keep denying it, but facts don.t lie,
    you resign clan games to let the easy riders win.
    you can.t wriggle out of that
    he can do anything he likes, he doesn't need to justify it to you.
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 23:04
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    he can do anything he likes, he doesn't need to justify it to you.
    as a potential subscriber, i like other will keep our money firmly in our pockets until this has been sorted out fairly
    i am not wanting any players banned, but some clans must be punished for basically taking the pi$$
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 23:321 edit

This thread has taken an interesting direction !!
    You are now saying that anyone, yes ANYONE, can resign a game within the rules.
    What happens when a person resigns ??? Let's see .....
    1 - website does not prevent it with an edit. That makes sense !!
    2 - any clan member of ANY clan can resign a clan game when the clan outcome has been decided.
    3 - any clan member can resign a clan game when a clan challenge has NOT been decided.
    4 - no member has to answer to sandbagging accusations when they resign a game. Because resigning is NOT against the rules.
    5 - there is no system (programming) edits that prevents a player from resigning a game.

Where does that leave us ?? Well .......
    1 - every accusation levelled against Metallica or Wycombe is null and void.
    2 - human intervention by site administration will be required on occasion to deal with abuse of system and privileges offered by the site.
    3 - there have been players banned from the site for such abuses.
    4 - there have been points rolled back (or so I hear).
    5 - there have been clan suspensions (see 2015 clan season)

In other words, McTayto does not want to call it cheating because the system doesn't raise a flag when he abuses the system,
    But the abuse of the system is happening.
    That much is obvious !!

That Easy Riders are collecting pre-arranged points from 3 clans is an obvious abuse of the clan feature !!
    If you don't like calling it cheating, fine !! Don't call it cheating !!

It is an abuse of a feature provided by this web-site that I haven't seen on other sites.
    By its' very nature, this feature is very informal and does require an "honor system".
    This site has provided its' members something that is unique.
    And we should be happy to have this.

The perpetrators of this fiasco have been exposed !!
    At this point, one of 2 things can happen:
    1 - site admin will step in with human intervention and correct this.
    2 - or the feature dies right here !!

When all is said and done, one clan, Easy Riders, will have a reputation of disrepute.
    Other clans, notably Metallica and Wycombe clan, will have their records intact !!

Those few malcontents, Carrobie, McTayto, Lemondrop, and others who have long left the site
    will have only the memories of their mudslinging that they could never make stick !!

Unfortunately, that mud has come back to them. And now they are covered in it.

Congratulations !!!
  11. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 23:46
    the system will never die because you and a few other hate mongers need a place to vent
    the clan structure provides you this haven
  12. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    06 Jul '16 09:09
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    This thread has taken an interesting direction !!
    You are now saying that anyone, yes ANYONE, can resign a game within the rules.

every accusation levelled against Metallica or Wycombe is null and void.
    If what metallica have been doing for years is deemed acceptable then you are not in any position to cast any stones in anyone's direction that does anything within the rules.

You can't have your cake and eat it 😛
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jul '16 09:13
    as a potential subscriber, i like other will keep our money firmly in our pockets until this has been sorted out fairly
    i am not wanting any players banned, but some clans must be punished for basically taking the pi$$
    I agree lets ban Metallica for insulting our intelligence, The Mitsfits for being airheads, The Goolies for being Metallica clones and St Wusstone for being the lamest clan in the history of RHP
  14. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    06 Jul '16 11:09
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I agree lets ban Metallica for insulting our intelligence, The Mitsfits for being airheads, The Goolies for being Metallica clones and St Wusstone for being the lamest clan in the history of RHP
    third party interference is not allowed on here
    engine use is banned, but by looking at the match up rates it seems no one cares.
    now if i repeat if, the clan challenges between the easy riders anti-metakllca arrow and breaking bad, were pre decided it looks obvious to me.
    if i was admin i would carefully look at mctayto and robbies messages around december 2015, plus lamos new account, might take some investigating but it will be worth it for justice to be done
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Jul '16 16:531 edit
    third party interference is not allowed on here
    engine use is banned, but by looking at the match up rates it seems no one cares.
    now if i repeat if, the clan challenges between the easy riders anti-metakllca arrow and breaking bad, were pre decided it looks obvious to me.
    if i was admin i would carefully look at mctayto and robbies messages around decembe ...[text shortened]... lamos new account, might take some investigating but it will be worth it for justice to be done
    Sir,
    That is an excellent point you make about 3rd party interference not being allowed, that is against the rules. We think it goes back even earlier than December of 2015. It is just a matter of looking what month the challenges were started. I (personally) think the planning started like more in October/ November. I am not speaking for Metallica, just myself.
    Great Post by the way!!!
    -VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree