Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

  1. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    07 Feb '16 18:18
    relax people
    the clan forum and set up is like the WWW
    you have your good guys and your bad guys
    don't get your panties in a bunch
    it's the moral crusaders versus the scallywags
    pick a side and enjoy
  2. 07 Feb '16 19:02
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    relax people
    the clan forum and set up is like the WWW
    you have your good guys and your bad guys
    don't get your panties in a bunch
    it's the moral crusaders versus the scallywags
    pick a side and enjoy
    Are you trying to justify your actions? Even if that is your view of the clan system, that is not how the vast majority of the participants see it. If you don't want to compete fairly then please go away. As soon as possible. Like yesterday is not soon enough. No one will miss you!
  3. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    07 Feb '16 19:20
    Originally posted by carystover
    Are you trying to justify your actions? Even if that is your view of the clan system, that is not how the vast majority of the participants see it. If you don't want to compete fairly then please go away. As soon as possible. Like yesterday is not soon enough. No one will miss you!
    I'm just having a little fun although at your expense
  4. 07 Feb '16 20:54 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    I'm just having a little fun although at your expense
    Your optimism amazes me, I wonder of anything can crack a smile on Carrys craggy face.