1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    18 Apr '16 14:13
    oh yes, rangers beat robbies celtic on pentaltys knocked them out of the cup.
    that's karma getting you for what you are doing with the sleazy riders.
    oh happy days
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Apr '16 19:49
    Originally posted by roma45
    oh happy days
    welcome back
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    18 Apr '16 20:17
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    welcome back
    thank you
    i wont post drunk again 😀
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Apr '16 20:271 edit
    oh happy days
    Rangers were the better team, they played the better football, controlled the game, played good passing football, was a joy to watch, Scottish football needs more of that. Celtic did not play particularly well and were lucky to stay in the game especially in the first half when Rangers simply passed them out of the game. Congratulations to Rangers on a very memorable game.

As for me my Karma is good, I am emanating positive thoughts in all directions, no negativity here.
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    18 Apr '16 20:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Rangers were the better team, they played the better football, controlled the game, played good passing football, was a joy to watch, Scottish football needs more of that. Celtic did not play particularly well and were lucky to stay in the game especially in the first half when Rangers simply passed them out of the game. Congratulations to Rangers o ...[text shortened]... for me my Karma is good, I am emanating positive thoughts in all directions, no negativity here.
    a team you hate, from the lower leagues take celtic apart you should be embarrassed, but i assume when you are in the easy riders, honour, fair play and embarrassment are left at the door.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Apr '16 20:411 edit
    a team you hate, from the lower leagues take celtic apart you should be embarrassed, but i assume when you are in the easy riders, honour, fair play and embarrassment are left at the door.
    No I do not hate them, I do not hate anyone, I am glad they won, they were the better team. You can assume any values you like, you usually do.😵
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 Apr '16 06:17
    No I do not hate them, I do not hate anyone, I am glad they won, they were the better team. You can assume any values you like, you usually do.😵
    All good to the last phrase and then.....

Miaow!!!!
  8. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    19 Apr '16 17:50
    thank you
    i wont post drunk again 😀
    so you got your sorry ass banned because of posting while drunk?
    and I thought it was because of some noble fight for justice
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    20 Apr '16 09:07
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    so you got your sorry ass banned because of posting while drunk?
    and I thought it was because of some noble fight for justice
    still robbies poodle i see
    some things never change
  10. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    20 Apr '16 16:09
    will you be slobbering your way back to the clan you ran from?
    your former clan is sinking fast after leaving it in the hands of a total moron
    maybe it's better that you just stay away
    they don't need a turncoat
  11. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    21 Apr '16 10:50
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    will you be slobbering your way back to the clan you ran from?
    your former clan is sinking fast after leaving it in the hands of a total moron
    maybe it's better that you just stay away
    they don't need a turncoat
    like a lot of RHP players i won't join or play in clan matches ever again, no point with all the fixing going on.
    don't worry karma won't get you as you have no life outside of here, the most boring person i have ever listened too.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '16 10:541 edit
    like a lot of RHP players i won't join or play in clan matches ever again, no point with all the fixing going on.
    don't worry karma won't get you as you have no life outside of here, the most boring person i have ever listened too.
    who are these players that you are fantasising about? why dont you join the Robbie Carrobie clan and feel alive.
  13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    21 Apr '16 11:00
    who are these players that you are fantasising about? why dont you join the Robbie Carrobie clan and feel alive.
    but your clan will soon be........
    nay i won't post any spoilers, let you get the big surprise.
    thanks for the invite, your wee poodle must be heart broken, i get an invite but the bitter lemon does not...maybe karma afterall
    us being nice to each other, better watch out get ready for homosexual references from the poodle.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '16 11:17
    but your clan will soon be........
    nay i won't post any spoilers, let you get the big surprise.
    thanks for the invite, your wee poodle must be heart broken, i get an invite but the bitter lemon does not...maybe karma afterall
    us being nice to each other, better watch out get ready for homosexual references from the poodle.
    umm its actually lemons clan, i think he might let you in just to have the pleasure of booting you out, AGAIN.
  15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    21 Apr '16 11:22
    umm its actually lemons clan, i think he might let you in just to have the pleasure of booting you out, AGAIN.
    tell him to pay my sub, another one won't hurt considering the amount he pays, then i can join his clan, play you i will resign after 4 moves giving you easy clan points.
    that's the way it works?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree