1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    21 Apr '16 11:36
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    will you be slobbering your way back to the clan you ran from?
    your former clan is sinking fast after leaving it in the hands of a total moron
    maybe it's better that you just stay away
    they don't need a turncoat
    I think we've addressed this before but obviously your too thick to get it.

Firstly .....you shouldn't be so harsh on yourself. We need morons like yourself so that we have a yardstick too measure what normal is.

Now...after Roma left your clan (he resigned in distain at you throwing games to Carrobie, he didn't run) it was inevitable that The Squirrels would sink like a lead balloon. They did. Everyone left ecept you and your friends and now it has changed names more times than Carrobie has changed his undies. You still lead it and I believe you are being quite harsh on yourself. You're not a "total" moron, just a plain old moron.

Just remember ......less is sometimes more...ron.
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    21 Apr '16 11:44
    Originally posted by roma45
    oh yes, rangers beat robbies celtic on pentaltys knocked them out of the cup.
    that's karma getting you for what you are doing with the sleazy riders.
    oh happy days
    Welcome back champ. Your wisdom and cutting wit have been sorely missed. We've had to endure the drivel carrobie and his handbag Lemondrop,( the two no lifers ), have been boring us all with. I've hardly bothered to venture on here with those two constantly crapping on with their love messages to each other.

How good was the Rangers/Celtic game. Next year it will be back to whooping Celtic ass time.
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    21 Apr '16 23:05
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Welcome back champ. Your wisdom and cutting wit have been sorely missed. We've had to endure the drivel carrobie and his handbag Lemondrop,( the two no lifers ), have been boring us all with. I've hardly bothered to venture on here with those two constantly crapping on with their love messages to each other.

How good was the Rangers/Celtic game. Next year it will be back to whooping Celtic ass time.
    yes
    the whole forum was such a bore without the turncoats wisdom and wit
    why don't you pay for the poor man's subscription
    let the loser back in his clan
    one more loser in a clan of losers seems only fitting

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree