1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 00:071 edit
    take a chill pill
    where were all you moral do gooders when the clan forum (the old forum in particular) was nothing but a cauldron of hate
    It won't be long before this forum reaches that level
    so concerned with questionable tactics yet won't speak out against such vile and personal attacks which this forum is headed to once again
    have fun in your race to the top which really is a race to the bottom
  2. Here
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 07:11
    It certainly looks like it
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 07:441 edit
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    take a chill pill
    where were all you moral do gooders when the clan forum (the old forum in particular) was nothing but a cauldron of hate
    It won't be long before this forum reaches that level
    so concerned with questionable tactics yet won't speak out against such vile and personal attacks which this forum is headed to once again
    have fun in your race to the top which really is a race to the bottom
    I find it interesting how some people in this forum are considered the absolute lowest of the low in terms of honesty and integrity, and yet present themselves elsewhere on this site as being paragons of virtue.
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 16:23
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I find it interesting how some people in this forum are considered the absolute lowest of the low in terms of honesty and integrity, and yet present themselves elsewhere on this site as being paragons of virtue.
    I've never pretended to have honor or integrity
    just pointing things out to people like you who think they do
    where was your voice when the clan forum degenerated into a cesspool?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 20:121 edit
    I've never pretended to have honor or integrity
    just pointing things out to people like you who think they do
    where was your voice when the clan forum degenerated into a cesspool?
    Indeed, too many Puritans around here moralizing over those that just want to play chess.
  6. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 21:00
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Indeed, too many Puritans around here moralizing over those that just want to play chess.
    the whole goose stepping clan Metallica not once did anyone of them voice an objection to their filthy mouthed leader goober
    they all fell in line like good little robots
    everyone of them
    a bunch of disgusting little hypocrites
    Metallica, a fair clan?
    what a joke
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 23:54
    the whole goose stepping clan Metallica not once did anyone of them voice an objection to their filthy mouthed leader goober
    they all fell in line like good little robots
    everyone of them
    a bunch of disgusting little hypocrites
    Metallica, a fair clan?
    what a joke
    But they don't purposely throw clan games to their boyfriends like you do. The jealousy of you and the rest of your friends has ruined the clan system. What carrobie is doing is nothing but cheating. Unfortunately Lemon you're a supporter of this dog act.

Have a nice day !!!
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 00:25
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    But they don't purposely throw clan games to their boyfriends like you do. The jealousy of you and the rest of your friends has ruined the clan system. What carrobie is doing is nothing but cheating. Unfortunately Lemon you're a supporter of this dog act.

Have a nice day !!!
    No use trying to reason with these characters.
    They are collectively delusional.
    Their blinded belief is that it is not cheating if Metallica is the enemy !!
    There is a real collective obsession for our clan (read McTayto's profile).

None of us in our clan could be bothered to take this as a form of flattery.

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
  9. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 00:45

Have a nice day !!!
    throwing games, dumping games, sandbagging (you know all about it) name calling, personal attacks
    these are the things that ruined the clans
    so stop with your holier than thou attitude
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 00:51
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    No use trying to reason with these characters.
    They are collectively delusional.
    Their blinded belief is that it is not cheating if Metallica is the enemy !!
    There is a real collective obsession for our clan (read McTayto's profile).

None of us in our clan could be bothered to take this as a form of flattery.

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
    It's time the powers that be stopped all this guff and totally banned Carrobie, McTayo and VESPIN. These 3 have no interest in the site, in sportsmanship, or in the happiness of others. They will only be satisfied when the whole site has closed down. They've almost completed their aim of dismantling the clan system. No one is that interested in playing for clans anymore due to these 3. Why join a clan and play your heart out maybe pulling off a big unexpected exhilarating win when you look across at the Easy Riders being given free points by VESPIN and Mctayo's former clan. Totally disgusting.
  11. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 00:55
    It's time the powers that be stopped all this guff and totally banned Carrobie, McTayo and VESPIN. These 3 have no interest in the site, in sportsmanship, or in the happiness of others. They will only be satisfied when the whole site has closed down. They've almost completed their aim of dismantling the clan system. No one is that interested in playing ...[text shortened]... the Easy Riders being given free points by VESPIN and Mctayo's former clan. Totally disgusting.
    I think that you will be banned before any of the three you are so obsessed with
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 01:00
    throwing games, dumping games, sandbagging (you know all about it) name calling, personal attacks
    these are the things that ruined the clans
    so stop with your holier than thou attitude
    You bettcha I know about sandbagging. Once I was (unfairly) banned for 3 years from posting in the forum (now rescinded by Russ under certain conditions) in anger I chucked a McTayo and sandbagged my rating. Now that I have been reinstated I will play to my potential and bring my rating back up to its true level of 1500 or so.

You Lemon are probably the only person on the site to commit all the crimes you've mentioned in your rant, and actually a few more such as multiple accounts etc. After being voted off the clans forum (repeatedly) I'm surprised you have the ball (singular in your case) to show your face on here.
  13. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 01:19
    You bettcha I know about sandbagging. Once I was (unfairly) banned for 3 years from posting in the forum (now rescinded by Russ under certain conditions) in anger I chucked a McTayo and sandbagged my rating. Now that I have been reinstated I will play to my potential and bring my rating back up to its true level of 1500 or so.

You Lemon are probabl ...[text shortened]... (repeatedly) I'm surprised you have the ball (singular in your case) to show your face on here.
    unlike you, I don't hide from my devious past
    your ban was fair, the length maybe not
    but like I said, another ban is in your future
    the more you post, the nearer the ban
  14. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 02:32

You Lemon are probabl ...[text shortened]... (repeatedly) I'm surprised you have the ball (singular in your case) to show your face on here.
    if your looking for redemption you should at least be honest
    to claim that your true rating is 1500 or so is laughable
  15. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 02:43
    unlike you, I don't hide from my devious past
    your ban was fair, the length maybe not
    but like I said, another ban is in your future
    the more you post, the nearer the ban
    I don't have a devious past to hide from. I've always tried my best in every game I've played in until the last few months when I threw a ton of tournament games in protest to the unjust length of my ban. Thankfully I'm not like you at all Lemon. Not sure what makes you tick old son.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree