1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 02:45
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    if your looking for redemption you should at least be honest
    to claim that your true rating is 1500 or so is laughable
    It's not actually. Above that I struggle. Below that I'm struggling less. Thanks for the confidence vote though.
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 05:501 edit
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    It's not actually. Above that I struggle. Below that I'm struggling less. Thanks for the confidence vote though.
    why did you throw your entire clan under the bus in the challenges with Metallica?
    did you feel sorry for goober?

edit: you did it more than once
    what happened to ethics and integrity?
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 06:58
    why did you throw your entire clan under the bus in the challenges with Metallica?
    did you feel sorry for goober?

edit: you did it more than once
    what happened to ethics and integrity?
    You are talking about 4 lowsey points there. 4 points !!!!!!! Why not point out the hundreds of points your good friend Carrobie has been gifted from your other good friends McTayo and VESPIN. Oh......that's right......cause you support them rorting the system.

The clan system is dead. The likes of yourself, carrobie, Vespin, and McTayo have killed it. I hope you are all proud and happy with destroying the pleasure of others.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 07:21
    You are talking about 4 lowsey points there. 4 points !!!!!!! Why not point out the hundreds of points your good friend Carrobie has been gifted from your other good friends McTayo and VESPIN. Oh......that's right......cause you support them rorting the system.

The clan system is dead. The likes of yourself, carrobie, Vespin, and McTayo have killed it. I hope you are all proud and happy with destroying the pleasure of others.
    You are attempting to deflect, why did you throw your entire clan under the metallica bus?
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 07:42
    It's time the powers that be stopped all this guff and totally banned Carrobie, McTayo and VESPIN. These 3 have no interest in the site, in sportsmanship, or in the happiness of others. They will only be satisfied when the whole site has closed down. They've almost completed their aim of dismantling the clan system. No one is that interested in playing ...[text shortened]... the Easy Riders being given free points by VESPIN and Mctayo's former clan. Totally disgusting.
    The trouble is VESPIN told me way back early last summer that he had already set up some time before at least one alter ego. He was expecting to be banned from a year or more ago, and had prepared for it. So he's probably here now, in one clan or another, naming no names but thinking my thoughts. His aim was to bring down the clan system but to do so by winning it. He may still be banned but he is here.
  6. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 07:481 edit

your pleasure stems from attacking people
    and it was more than 4 points
    there is another 6 point challenge down the drain
    I never sacrificed my entire clan in any single match
    it was only a heads up match giving away 2 points
    you have given away, so far, 10 points and probably more to come
    and it was all to that goose stepping clan and their vile leader goober

edit: you, startreader, st40 all thrown to the wolves
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 07:54
    your pleasure stems from attacking people
    and it was more than 4 points
    there is another 6 point challenge down the drain
    I never sacrificed my entire clan in any single match
    it was only a heads up match giving away 2 points
    you have given away, so far, 10 points and probably more to come
    and it was all to that goose stepping clan and their vile leader goober

edit: you, startreader, st40 all thrown to the wolves
    I most certainly have never been thrown to the wolves.
  8. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 16:39
    Originally posted by Startreader
    I most certainly have never been thrown to the wolves.
    I was referring to the two challenges with Metallica where you were at a 400+ point disadvantage
    to me, that is throwing you to the wolves
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 17:05
    I was referring to the two challenges with Metallica where you were at a 400+ point disadvantage
    to me, that is throwing you to the wolves
    More like the fact that I like playing people who are better than me. I usually lose but I learn a lot and sometimes, just occasionally, I surprise people and actually win!

Very far from being thrown to the wolves, I eagerly meet such challenges!
  10. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 17:481 edit
    Originally posted by Startreader
    More like the fact that I like playing people who are better than me. I usually lose but I learn a lot and sometimes, just occasionally, I surprise people and actually win!

Very far from being thrown to the wolves, I eagerly meet such challenges!
    I have a lot of respect for you in that regards
    but that is no way to win a clan challenge
    and if your leader is going to sac your clan why not to some other clan instead of the low life Metallica clan
    I smell a little collusion here
    your leader continues to jump on my sacrificing 2 points in a head up match yet sacrifices so much more to a vulture clan
    I just don't get the hypocrisy

edit: if you like to play people with much higher ratings than you then your leader should arrange heads up matches where you are not sacrificing other clan members in the challenge
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Feb '16 19:53
    I have a lot of respect for you in that regards
    but that is no way to win a clan challenge
    and if your leader is going to sac your clan why not to some other clan instead of the low life Metallica clan
    I smell a little collusion here
    your leader continues to jump on my sacrificing 2 points in a head up match yet sacrifices so much more to a vulture cl ...[text shortened]... hould arrange heads up matches where you are not sacrificing other clan members in the challenge
    If you really look at the situation you'll see that it wasn't as you thought, and I was happy.

After the Strategic Ultimatum fiasco, when I just played games as they came to me and was utterly naive as to how we unsuspecting clan members were being used, I am now very choosy as to which clans I play for.

I am very happy with the clans I'm in and with the leaders. Thanks for your concern, though, Lemon.
  12. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    04 Mar '16 21:44
    Easy Riders, Breaking Bad, Arrow, Anti Metallica, Strategic Ultimatium,University of Chess Fun (6 clans set up by 3 people...........)
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Mar '16 20:09
    I don't have a devious past to hide from. I've always tried my best in every game I've played in until the last few months when I threw a ton of tournament games in protest to the unjust length of my ban. Thankfully I'm not like you at all Lemon. Not sure what makes you tick old son.
    He is Salacious Crumb, sitting at the right hand of Jabba the Hutt.
  14. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    10 Mar '16 20:471 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    He is Salacious Crumb, sitting at the right hand of Jabba the Hutt.
    😠

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree