Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

  1. Subscriber vanderveldeonline
    medieval punk rocker
    30 Jan '17 15:21
    February 3rd at Royal Arena in Copenhagen. They're on tour. Loops wrong forum
  2. 30 Jan '17 16:22 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    February 3rd at Royal Arena in Copenhagen. They're on tour. Loops wrong forum
    I hear that after the 4th song they will announce that a group of players named after the band at a certain chess site has returned to the top of the clan standings.

    To their rightful place !!

    And they will offer their well wishes to this group !!

    And the crowd will break out in rapturous applause.

    And the excellent concert will continue.

    Enjoy the concert !!
  3. 30 Jan '17 17:51
    will the band or the clan be the first to bite the dust?
    never been a fan of either
  4. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    30 Jan '17 20:13
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    will the band or the clan be the first to bite the dust?
    never been a fan of either
    Maiden Gertrude,

    You know how everyone clings on to your every word of wisdom.

    -VR
  5. 30 Jan '17 20:16
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Maiden Gertrude,

    You know how everyone clings on to your every word of wisdom.

    -VR
    I know
    and that's why you respond my little milk toast and forum jackoff
  6. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    03 Feb '17 14:44 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    I know
    and that's why you respond my little milk toast and forum jackoff
    Maiden Gertrud,

    IS that anyway for a lady to talk? Wash that dirty mouth out with soap and water. You do know what soap is right?

    -VR