1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    23 Jul '16 21:47
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir or Ma'am,
    I was always bad with spelling. Robbie on the other hand tends to make spelling errors after a few brews. The spelling Potatoe was still used up untill late 1900's if you read my post.
    Karma is still nipping at your butt,
    Have a nice evening,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    what can I do to keep the karma from nipping at my butt?
    is it your karma nipping at my beautiful butt?
    tell me milk toast
    are you queer?
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Jul '16 21:522 edits
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    what can I do to keep the karma from nipping at my butt?
    is it your karma nipping at my beautiful butt?
    tell me milk toast
    are you queer?
    Sir or Ma'am,
    There is nothing you can do. What exactly do you mean when you ask if I am queer? I found a few meanings:
    queer
    kwir/
    adjective
    strange; odd.
    "she had a queer feeling that they were being watched"
    synonyms: odd, strange, unusual, funny, peculiar, curious, bizarre, weird, uncanny, freakish, eerie, unnatural; More
    verbinformal
    spoil or ruin (an agreement, event, or situation).
    "Reg didn't want someone meddling and queering the deal at the last minute"

Like in what way, give me an example please.

Karma is still nipping at your butt, you can't stop it,
    Kindest Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    23 Jul '16 22:43
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir or Ma'am,
    There is nothing you can do. What exactly do you mean when you ask if I am queer? I found a few meanings:
    queer
    kwir/
    adjective
    strange; odd.
    "she had a queer feeling that they were being watched"
    synonyms: odd, strange, unusual, funny, peculiar, curious, bizarre, weird, uncanny, freakish, eerie, unnatural; Mo ...[text shortened]... e.

Karma is still nipping at your butt, you can't stop it,
    Kindest Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    you are wasting your time trying to explain anything to idiots.

let the dead one lay in peace, hopefully pieces once karma gets him
  4. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 00:20
    Metallica portray themselves as saints and yet they have 606 net points from a possible 782 points.

Kindly explain how Metallica can achieve a win ratio of 77.5% if they only send and accept fair challenges ??

A person that was not predisposed to jump into bed with the cheating scum colluding sandbaggers may actually look upon the evidence with an unbiased view.

An unbiased view would determine that they are a bunch of cheating scum colluding sandbaggers that spew nothing but vile comments, insults and accusations against others to deflect their guilt
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 01:053 edits
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Metallica portray themselves as saints and yet they have 606 net points from a possible 782 points.

Kindly explain how Metallica can achieve a win ratio of 77.5% if they only send and accept fair challenges ??

A person that was not predisposed to jump into bed with the cheating scum colluding sandbaggers may actually look upon the evidence with an unbi ...[text shortened]... at spew nothing but vile comments, insults and accusations against others to deflect their guilt
    Sir,
    I suggest people go back and look at your cheating ways. Like I told you before you are not the poster boy for NOT CHEATING!!! You don't even try to hide it anymore!!! How many games have resigned after the 3rd moves? Sometimes even the 2nd move!!!

Kind Regards,
    Karma is nipping at you hard now,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  6. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 02:271 edit

A person that was not predisposed to jump into bed with the cheating scum colluding sandbaggers may actually look upon the evidence with an unbi ...[text shortened]... at spew nothing but vile comments, insults and accusations against others to deflect their guilt
    How do three clans manage to funnel over 350 points in rapid order into one clan's coffers
    without any collusion?

Edit: You are a joke and a cheat by the way
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 05:49

good point
    they like to say that they have the stats on their side
    so do we
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 06:30
    good point
    they like to say that they have the stats on their side
    so do we
    They are not actually your stats !!
    They are there on this site for all to see.
    We win challenges.
    We don't manufacture the points from pre-arranged challenges !!

That you take the stats and fall flat on your face over and over again is also there for all to see !!
  9. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 06:34
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    They are not actually your stats !!
    They are there on this site for all to see.
    We win challenges.
    We don't manufacture the points from pre-arranged challenges !!

That you take the stats and fall flat on your face over and over again is also there for all to see !!
    what I see is a high percentage of net to gross points
    leading to the logical conclusion that Metallica stinks with foul play
  10. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 09:12

lol the schools in inverness must be as bad as their $hit football team if you actually beleive any of that.
    if you post proper links that metallica or clans playing them doing .Game 11791520 many examples of you cheating, you might have something, but you can't find anything because metallica play fair.
    you accuse us of insults and accusations while using nice words like scum to describe us. you are a horrible little child.
    one of the sisters had @illluck and @kathmandu1 last year, both accounts now banned, but the little sister got to stay, should have been booted for major rule breaking.
    Robbie has been caught lying so many times i wonder if he actually knows what the truth is.
    vespin, the cage fighting mafia don, aye right
    finally you. a twisted bitter loser who can't win any thing in their sad life, i feel ashamed that you did the same job as me, a sad day for scotland that we produced total scum like you and Robbie, not sure what nationality robbie is he has been caught lying so many times

may karma get you on RHP and in life
  11. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 11:53
    what I see is a high percentage of net to gross points
    leading to the logical conclusion that Metallica stinks with foul play
    But then again, you aren't smart enough to keep from pissing in your own boots.
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 14:55
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    But then again, you aren't smart enough to keep from pissing in your own boots.
    I'll just piss in yours
    more fun
  13. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 15:00
    I'll just piss in yours
    more fun
    Take note that they never answer any of the charges but simply throw mud in others direction
  14. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 15:05
    Take note that they never answer any of the charges but simply throw mud in others direction
    Here's a charge for you to answer dumba$$.

Do you and your clan of cheats purposely throw games to your masters clan the sleazy riders?

Answer that one honestly Bozo !!!

Oh.......have a nice day.
  15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 15:20
    explain why me proving you are throwing clan challenges to easy riders for example
    Game 11781880
    how on earth can you say thats throwing mud?

may karma get you on RHP and in life

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree