Metallica collsuions

Metallica collsuions

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
25 Jul 16

Originally posted by Mctayto
Take note that they never answer any of the charges but simply throw mud in others direction
Still waiting on you to answer your collusion charges.

st johnstone

Moves
27 Jul 16

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Still waiting on you to answer your collusion charges.
still waiting i see
mctayto full of BS as usual

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
27 Jul 16

Originally posted by roma45
still waiting i see
mctayto full of BS as usual
Yes we are all waiting to see Metallica explain their collusion, cheating and sandbagging methods
Hopefully folk like romadrool & radioscum hold their breath whilst they await goober coming clean

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
27 Jul 16

Yes we are all waiting to see Metallica explain their collusion, cheating and sandbagging methods
Hopefully folk like romadrool & radioscum hold their breath whilst they await goober coming clean
With you floating around the forum we have to hold our breath scumbag

You stink man !!!!

Go take a bath you cheating piece of garbage

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Jul 16
1 edit

Sir,
Perhaps you can explain something here. Why does "Easy Riders" have a 99% win to loss ratio against.....wait for it..... Anti Metallica, Breaking Bad & arrow? How did that happen? Still waiting for an answer on it from your Master. You may want to wait and see what his answer is first. 😉

Kindest Regards,
Have a great evening,
Sincerely,
-VR