1. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    15 Jun '16 21:50
    For months Metallica have accused Easy Riders of collusion and yet the percentages don't stack up.
    In fact it goes to prove that the truth is that Metallica are obvious sandbaggers.

Easy Riders have a net to gross 69.99% win ration (alleged collusion)

Metallica on the other hand have a 74.56% win ratio (alleged saints)
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jun '16 22:01
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    For months Metallica have accused Easy Riders of collusion and yet the percentages don't stack up.
    In fact it goes to prove that the truth is that Metallica are obvious sandbaggers.

Wow their saggyness has been busted so many times.
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    15 Jun '16 22:36
    THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 00:28

You're such a moron !!
    You take one clan statistic, divide it by another, and then tell the whole world that you have no clue what the resulting number means !!

But I'll help you out here.
    Go back into Easy Riders' clan results, pull up just the challenges with Anti-Metallica, Breaking Bad and Arrow clans.
    Then get the total net and gross points for those challenges, divide net by gross and get back to us.

I'll give you a hint.
    That number will be 100%.
    Or very close to it.

Now that is collusion !!!

If you take away the collusion challenges from Carrobie's cheating clan, their net to gross ratio will be much lower than 69.99%.
    Which would make them a mediocre clan.

Thanks for starting this thread !! πŸ˜€

Another "kick me" sign for you clowns to hang around your necks !!
    πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 00:362 edits
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    You're such a moron !!
    You take one clan statistic, divide it by another, and then tell the whole world that you have no clue what the resulting number means !!

But I'll help you out here.
    Go back into Easy Riders' clan results, pull up just the challenges with Anti-Metallica, Breaking Bad and Arrow clans.
    Then get the total net and gross points for ...[text shortened]... s thread !! πŸ˜€

Another "kick me" sign for you clowns to hang around your necks !!
    πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    LOL....Why do they keep stepping into it? They must love you kicking them around. πŸ˜‰ Perhaps you could give mctayto some free Math lessons!!!

-VR
  6. Subscribercarystover
    Play while you can!
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 00:37

This is incredible!
    Are you actually trying to convince anyone on this site that you are not guilty of cheating. You better pack a big lunch because that is going to be an all day job for you.
  7. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 00:50
    Originally posted by carystover
    This is incredible!
    Are you actually trying to convince anyone on this site that you are not guilty of cheating. You better pack a big lunch because that is going to be an all day job for you.
    It's so ironic that the Sleazy Riders have dropped 23 clan points to legitimate clans over the past week, but in fact are up a net 13 points because of 2 won mega challenges with
    (and I purposely said with, not against) Breaking Bad, one of the 3 clans they are colluding with.
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 02:30

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 08:061 edit
    Originally posted by carystover
    This is incredible!
    Please throw this non sub scum out of the forum, he has no right to be here. Freeloader!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 08:081 edit
    Originally posted by my2sons
    It's so ironic that the Sleazy Riders have dropped 23 clan points to legitimate clans over the past week, but in fact are up a net 13 points because of 2 won mega challenges with
    (and I purposely said with, not against) Breaking Bad, one of the 3 clans they are colluding with.
    timeouts from players who have gone awol, difficult to take I know, but it sometimes happens. Dont worry we shall bounce back! plus we still have our 300 point buffer to buff the riff raff away!
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 08:09
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    and I have only two words for you and your flunkiness,

sand bag!
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 12:192 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    timeouts from players who have gone awol, difficult to take I know, but it sometimes happens. Dont worry we shall bounce back! plus we still have our 300 point buffer to buff the riff raff away!
    OH, and you must not forget your 3 feeder clans to help. I wonder how it was decided that you your clan would be the one who would get fed all the points and not one of them, or will their turns also come?....

I may be seeing into the future, even if I may not be here to see it. I see a time if things continue the way they are where there will only be 4 Clans yours and your 3 feeder clans left in the Clan race for first place. What exciting times to come!!!!
    Kindest Regards,
    With All the respect you deserve,
    -VR
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 12:24
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
    I agree with you. Neither robbie or mctayto can handle the truth. I never thought I would agree with a statement you made, but it happened!!!
    Kindest Regards,
    My you be a half hour in Heaven before the Devil knows your there
    -VR
  14. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 12:51
    As per usual they throw mud to deflect attention from their sandbagging.

In a fair challenge 50% is middle of the road result, once you get into the 60's% then you are a savvy leader but for a clan to produce middle 75% win ration (especially when they admit to throwing games in a won challenge) then this smells dodgy at the very least and smacks of outright SANDBAGGING

Metallica caught again.

Watch them deflect again by slinging mud into the waters to hide their misdeeds
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 13:161 edit
    As per usual they throw mud to deflect attention from their sandbagging.

In a fair challenge 50% is middle of the road result, once you get into the 60's% then you are a savvy leader but for a clan to produce middle 75% win ration (especially when they admit to throwing games in a won challenge) then this smells dodgy at the very least and smacks of outri ...[text shortened]... ht again.

Watch them deflect again by slinging mud into the waters to hide their misdeeds[/b]
    Sir,
    You are not the poster boy spokesman for sandbagging when you go and throw two games which you could easily have won at the start of a challange. (IF you need the Challenge pointed out, that can be done also,again!)

Not sure what you mean by ration, but here is what it actually means: Perhaps you were looking for another word. Not much of what you say makes a lot of sense, my chess friend.

ra·tion
    ˈraSH(Ι™)n,ˈrāSH(Ι™)n/
    noun
    a fixed amount of a commodity officially allowed to each person during a time of shortage, as in wartime.
    "1918 saw the bread ration reduced on two occasions"
    synonyms: allowance, allocation, quota, quantum, share, portion, helping; More
    verb
    allow each person to have only a fixed amount of (a particular commodity).
    "shoes were rationed from 1943"
    synonyms: control, limit, restrict; conserve
    "fuel supplies were rationed"

Kindest Regards,
    May you get all in life you have coming to you,
    -VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree