Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

  1. 30 Jul '16 07:32 / 3 edits
    Ever suspect any of your players of being used as a subversive element in your clan, planted there by the incorrigible daemons of darkness Metallica? Now you can call it paranoia, a proclivity for conspiracy theory, but knowing the nefarious nature of those Borg's it would not surprise me if it were true.
  2. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    30 Jul '16 07:59
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Ever suspect any of your players of being used as a subversive element in your clan, planted there by the incorrigible daemons of darkness Metallica? Now you can call it paranoia, a proclivity for conspiracy theory, but knowing the nefarious nature of those Borg's it would not surprise me if it were true.
    Psssstt..........spy.........get out now...........he's made you.
  3. 30 Jul '16 08:01
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Psssstt..........spy.........get out now...........he's made you.
    look how they turned you into a flunkie!
  4. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    30 Jul '16 09:43
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Psssstt..........spy.........get out now...........he's made you.
    imagine him thinking there is only ONE SPY

    just imagine him actually thinking
  5. 30 Jul '16 09:45
    Originally posted by roma45
    imagine him thinking there is only ONE SPY

    just imagine him actually thinking
    Still no sub yet you freeloadin benefit scrounger.
  6. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    30 Jul '16 09:55
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Still no sub yet you freeloadin benefit scrounger.
    tomorrow, i will return to the ranks of the subscriber
    glad you are taking such an interest
    basically doing it so i can pm my brave spies and alert posts again
  7. 30 Jul '16 10:06
    Originally posted by roma45
    tomorrow, i will return to the ranks of the subscriber
    glad you are taking such an interest
    basically doing it so i can pm my brave spies and alert posts again
    Wow you just confessed to being a supergrass!!! What a metaliica drone snitchbag you are.
  8. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    30 Jul '16 10:15
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Ever suspect any of your players of being used as a subversive element in your clan, planted there by the incorrigible daemons of darkness Metallica? Now you can call it paranoia, a proclivity for conspiracy theory, but knowing the nefarious nature of those Borg's it would not surprise me if it were true.
    ANNOUNCEMENT

    Could all spies planted in the Sleazy Riders please contact home base immediately.

    Carrobie has cottoned onto the plot and we must abandon the planned takeover

    Also remember, please wear your tin foil hats. Carrobie has already mind probed one of you.

    End of message
  9. 30 Jul '16 10:19
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    ANNOUNCEMENT

    Could all spies planted in the Sleazy Riders please contact home base immediately.

    Carrobie has cottoned onto the plot and we must abandon the planned takeover

    Also remember, please wear your tin foil hats. Carrobie has already mind probed one of you.

    End of message
    You assume too much, I did not say they were planted in my clan, although I do not dismiss the possibility entirely. Perhaps if you were not anal probed by Metallica to be a Metallicaborg flunkie you would be less self assuming? Who can say?
  10. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    30 Jul '16 10:19
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Wow you just confessed to being a supergrass!!! What a metaliica drone snitchbag you are.
    don't worry i never alert any post you or mctayto make in fact i encourage it as every post every new thread you make, just proves what an idiot you are.
    but the half orphan that is a different story, it brings nothing to the party, did bring @illluck and @kathmandu1 but they got booted, a great day for justice that was, but the main rat escaped
  11. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    30 Jul '16 10:29
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You assume too much, I did not say they were planted in my clan, although I do not dismiss the possibility entirely. Perhaps if you were not anal probed by Metallica to be a Metallicaborg flunkie you would be less self assuming? Who can say?
    Spaceship 1 to all spies.

    Going from red alert to amber alert. Carrobie not 100% sure now. Mission still possible.

    I repeat......mission still possible. Hold your positions

    End of Message
  12. 30 Jul '16 12:25
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Spaceship 1 to all spies.

    Going from red alert to amber alert. Carrobie not 100% sure now. Mission still possible.

    I repeat......mission still possible. Hold your positions

    End of Message
    I seem to remember a banned episode of Southpark you were in.
  13. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    30 Jul '16 17:00 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Ever suspect any of your players of being used as a subversive element in your clan, planted there by the incorrigible daemons of darkness Metallica? Now you can call it paranoia, a proclivity for conspiracy theory, but knowing the nefarious nature of those Borg's it would not surprise me if it were true.
    Sir,
    I believe they call it paranoid. Watch everyone closely just the same.

    Have a great day,
    It is 22C here already, Probaby be up to close to high 20's close to 30C,
    I think I would sooner the air conditioner,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  14. 30 Jul '16 17:07
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Ever suspect any of your players of being used as a subversive element in your clan, planted there by the incorrigible daemons of darkness Metallica? Now you can call it paranoia, a proclivity for conspiracy theory, but knowing the nefarious nature of those Borg's it would not surprise me if it were true.
    Hilarious !!

    Psssst. Robbie .....

    Look closely !!
    There might even be a couple of capitalists in your clan !!
  15. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    30 Jul '16 17:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Ever suspect any of your players of being used as a subversive element in your clan, planted there by the incorrigible daemons of darkness Metallica? Now you can call it paranoia, a proclivity for conspiracy theory, but knowing the nefarious nature of those Borg's it would not surprise me if it were true.
    Mission Commander to spy 2 Sleazy Riders

    Good morning, Mr. Hunt. Your mission, should you choose to accept it involves infiltration of the highest ranks of the clan Sleazy Riders. Intel of the highest importance must be located and delivered. This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.