This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 May '17 19:24
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I come back to clear out my stuff and find you all weeping over me. I told you you would miss me.

Adios Crusty old bean, until we meet again in the halls of Valhalla, pistols at dawn or French foils - your choice.
    robbie,

Those are tears of joy you see, not of sadness!

I tried to warn you, but you wouldn't listen to me. I told you KARMA would get you in the end, which it did.

I've never had anything against you or your religion. I did not like what you were doing to the Clan system, which you almost ruined. Thankfully you were not successful in your endeavors.

Good luck in the future. Remember to always play fair!!!

-VR
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    30 May '17 20:50

4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 06:23
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I come back to clear out my stuff and find you all weeping over me. I told you you would miss me.

Vespin my friend it was an honour to serve beside you in the cause. Let us remember the fallen hero, MacT who stood up to the Metallica tyranny and was unjustly and ruthlessly cut down by that Metallica flunkie Russ, a man ( I use the word loosely ...[text shortened]... aw, we kicked Metallica butt until they weeped to Russ the Wuss. - Robbie Carrobie over and out.
    Bwahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!

Cry me a river loser.

You left cause Russ called you out for the cheat we all know you are. You can't say we didn't warn you this might happen. Getting rid of McGayo was an added bonus.

Crime doesn't pay loser. You came, you got your ass kicked, you left in disgrace.

Goodbye. Go get yourself a life and leave this site for hard working honest players. Your name will now be stricken from all records and forgotten.

Have a nice day !!!!!!!
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 14:34
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Bwahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!

Cry me a river loser.

You left cause Russ called you out for the cheat we all know you are. You can't say we didn't warn you this might happen. Getting rid of McGayo was an added bonus.

Crime doesn't pay loser. You came, you got your ass kicked, you left in disgrace.

Goodbye. Go get yourself a life and leave ...[text shortened]... ayers. Your name will now be stricken from all records and forgotten.

Have a nice day !!!!!!!
    Robbie the ultimate cheating lying coward

that's the nice version
  6. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    08 Jun '17 05:32
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Congratulations Shorty to you and your clan.

You stayed true and played with integrity and your clans belated title for 2016 is well deserved.

Hopefully VESPIN will congratulate your clans victory on this forum

Common VESPIN congratulate Shorty on his clans great victory in 2016.

Hey.......anyone know where carrobie has disappeared to. He's been very quiet on here of late.
    let me know when you move out of your mothers basement, and I will congratulate you. But not if your still wearing your moms underwear. A bit strange if you ask me.

Oh okay... Congratulations to Santa on his stolen, fake win, with no trophy, no free sub, nothing to show for it, and well done on being the best at collusion and friends with the owner which many feel is the case. So why all his sheep, which means you especially, all follow him, or in your case right behind him! They all jump up and down as though you actually won something.

Get a life. Not a blow up doll either.
    The men you trash who are not even here, are out having fun and enjoying themselves. You people are in a chess forum acting like you won the world cup. lol lol

Get a life man. My lord.
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Jun '17 10:56
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    let me know when you move out of your mothers basement, and I will congratulate you. But not if your still wearing your moms underwear. A bit strange if you ask me.

Oh okay... Congratulations to Santa on his stolen, fake win, with no trophy, no free sub, nothing to show for it, and well done on being the best at collusion and friends with the owner which ...[text shortened]... le are in a chess forum acting like you won the world cup. lol lol

Get a life man. My lord.
    why so angry?
    justice was done the cheats have been punished, with the added bonus of the two lying cheating cowards showing their true colours and running away.

now are you going to congratulate the 2016 winners properly a simple yes/no answer please
  8. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    08 Jun '17 15:17

9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 02:081 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Actually, the name Vespin is an anagram.
    Remove the V and the remaining letters ESPIN are an anagram of PENIS.

From this day forward, I propose that Vespin shall be referred to as V Penis.

Fitting, is it not ?? 😀😀😀😀
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 13:25
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Actually, the name Vespin is an anagram.
    Remove the V and the remaining letters ESPIN are an anagram of PENIS.

From this day forward, I propose that Vespin shall be referred to as V Penis.

Fitting, is it not ?? 😀😀😀😀
    LOL... I like it. Even better than little v. 😉

-VR
  11. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 14:17
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    LOL... I like it. Even better than little v. 😉

-VR
    most likely he's little penis
  12. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 22:02
    Originally posted by VESPIN

Oh okay... Congratulations to Santa on his stolen, fake win, with no trophy, no free sub, nothing to show for it, and well done on being the best at collusion and friends with the owner which ...[text shortened]... le are in a chess forum acting like you won the world cup. lol lol

Get a life man. My lord.
    His pen is mightier than his sword
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Jun '17 07:40
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    His pen is mightier than his sword
    And that's not very mighty.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree